Update 1.17.17900 - Feedback & Bugs

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Offizieller Beitrag

fbs_update117_promo klein.png

Hey everyone,

Update 1.17 is now available for Fernbus Coach Simulator and brings some great new features, including real Force Feedback, dynamic seating positions, and web radio streams.

We'd love to hear your detailed feedback, so if you have anything to say, leave it here!

Get all the changes here: Fernbus Coach Simulator: Changelogs

Have fun playing!

Thanks,
    Chris

• Hi Chris

I only got to play for about an hour last night. I played once and the game crashed when I pulled into a stop. The screen minimising seemed to occur every time I changed key bindings in the settings for the 3 different coaches.

I always have it on "full screen", as I've found that any other setting, I will lose about 25% of my fps, for some reason.

I'm assuming now that this update is no longer a Beta?

Thanks Kev

• Hi Chris

Just as an update, I tried the game again tonight and the minimising seems to have stopped for the time being. It did it once, but I could get back to the screen as normal.

However, I'm still having problems with the fps and it seems to be getting worse. I did a night run and at some points it was as low as 15/16 fps. It didn't matter whether I was in a city or not or how much was on the screen. There doesn't seem to be one thing that is causing it. It doesn't matter which screen setting I changed it to, it didn't make any difference.

I have even rolled back to the previous, stable version, but the difference in fps compared to the latest version was marginal. I am now re-installing the latest version again and see what happens. I will keep you posted. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Kev

• Offizieller Beitrag

@Veritas1983 This seems to be a problem with HDR that results from the combination of the Windows Fall Creators Update the Nvidia Driver and the attached Monitor that is used. Many HDR enabled Games have problems with this. You can workaround the issue with this settings in the Nvidia Control Panel:

[Blockierte Grafik: https://i.imgur.com/tZt4Ue5.png]

• Hi TML

Firstly thank you for the welcome update, but I get the error message, HTTPChunkInstaller isn't found upon launch?

STEAM did a silly thing last night and uninstalled the game after my PC restarted due to OMSI crashing as usual.

What the time you have there dread? 12 o Clock Natty. :thumbup:

• After being redirected to the nearest petrol station, for a police check, nothing actually happened. There wasn't even any police vehicle.

I tried to see if turning off the engine and exiting the coach will do anything, but after trying to do so, my game crashed and I was greeted with a "Fatal Error" Ahh..

///

I like the idea that you've renamed the map to "Europe" and zoomed out of Germany alone. It really creates a lot of potential for Fernbus, where maybe in the future we will have the whole map of the EU :)

• Hello,
    As other people mentionned it in beta testing, I have sometimes issues with the radio. it doens't start or sometimes it's ok at begnining and stop during the trip and cannot be startt again. it's aslo for the Flash Bass plugin, not only for web radio.

Thanks for this very cool update !

lol i reported this thing earlier with screenshots in beta thread

i though i was the only one facing this issue

GPU2 is my Primary device in below ss

20180329070302_1.jpg

even with last beta hotfix no dice ,but if you pause game and wait few secs your fps will rise and gpu will get fully utilized

but after resuming game again it will drop back.

i tried all screen modes vsync on and off verified game files removed all paint mods & tried lowest settings too

• Still have the HTTPChunkInstaller issue, I'm not sure if STEAM is the way forward IMHO when we had CD-ROM and .exe patches, things were a lot more stable, I've never known games to be held up so much by verify cache files, which take ages with todays Internet speeds. Might switch to Console games again, no hassle!

I hope the team can sort these issues out, It's just strange and these new graphic card drivers seem to do more harm than good!

What the time you have there dread? 12 o Clock Natty. :thumbup:

• This is exactly the same problem I have as Mr.Trolol. The fps increases when you pause the game and as soon as you unpause it, the fps drops straight away. Re-installing the latest version hasn't improved it. I have also attached the crash report I get when I close the game. I don't know if the two are related, as I never use to get this, until that latest patch.

• 1) hello my steering wheel does not recognize it yet why?
    2) There is a translation error is not called gase but gas !!!!!!
    3)fps are scaled from 60 fps to 20 fps
    4) configuration of my pc video card geforce 150ti 4 gb
    cpu i5 7700
    ram 12 gb

• Hi

I was just wondering if lighting could be the cause for the fps to drop? The reason I say this is, is that at the moment, my fps averages 19-20, during the day at sometimes worse at night. However, when it was turning to dusk, i.e. light was fading, but no car headlights/streetlights were on, the fps picked up to around 25-26. Maybe a coincidence?

Also, I had a problem with loading. When it was loading the title screen, the screen just went black. I'm assuming that this would be the point just before the selection screen was about to come up. The only way out of this was to restart my PC. This happened twice in a row and then on the third time, it loaded OK. It did not crash.

Kev

• yes lights do decrease fps but gpu is not even getting fully utilized even at lowest settings so that's something else, when v1.15 came there was no such issue.

• Finally it seems fixed works good with nvidia will test more with my radeon card.

• Hello all

Im gonna ask again as I seem to be ignored, please please please. What is this?

I like all of us have paid for this and i keep getting this after i've verified, uninstalled and re-installed. If i cant get a solution to this i'll have to remove it and start from scratch.

I'm sorry to get frustrated but can no one see what i've put?