Screenshots and Videos from Tourist Bus Simulator

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• I noticed that in the new update, additional new stops were added to some routes near the city of La Pared. It's great! It is with them that we will begin our two-part 331 route :fbs-sign-224:

It's great that in the first part of the route live on flashbass.fm, Tom and our favorite music will be with us ;)

The first part of the video is ready and as soon as it is downloaded, I will immediately publish it here :)

Well, at 20:00 during the party on flashbass.fm we will make the second part of the trip along route No. 331. Tom and Rene will create a great mood for us! :thumbup:

The second part will also be published in this topic ;)

• In the video, I added a little brilliance and saturation. What do you think about this? :S

In the city of Tarajalejo, the driver of a Renault car lost control and hooked our bus at 23:54 X( The accident did not seem to be counted. Do you think an accident will be counted at the end of the route?

Write your answer, in the second part we will find out ;)

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• It's some Sunday driver from that Renault :D, interesting route when there are better colors, of course Tom plays radio for us:):thumbup:

the accident will not be passed:)

My route on the island Fuerteventura, bus Scania :):thumbup::fernbus:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• A good tour on the route La Pared - Morro Jable, a man from the future ;)^^

Thank you for exchanging me and going out on the route this morning. Yesterday afternoon I was in that area 8o:thumbup:

And thanks for waiting for me in Pajara. I bought the very fruits that you requested, Martin 40 Bus :D^^

By the way. Here is the very second part of that day route number 331 along with the evening show of Tom and Rene on flashbass.fm :thumbup:

Unfortunately, the accident with the Renault car that drove into the bus was still counted to us X/ But this did not stop getting level 50 in the simulator and a lot of points for the trip :)

The video also has color correction, added saturation

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

• My route Fuerteventura, Bus Man Lion Coach :):thumbup::fernbus:

• Nice trip, Martin! :thumbup:

In the city of Ajuy it is always difficult to call from the final to the second stop.

When the bus enters an uneven area (beach), it is better to pick up the bus. Otherwise, a lot of damage.

And thank you for waiting for me again. I bought you a lot more fruit. Fresh as you love! ^^:D

• Despite the fact that Youtube is not very friendly with the music in the video, I knew this, and still insisted on it and once again recorded a video from flashbass.fm.

Youtube has blocked my video all over the world because of one song ^^

Zitat von Youtube

Blocked

Video is blocked worldwide because it contains copyrighted content.

1.jpg      2.jpg

But I really wanted to show it to you ;)

Therefore, in the video itself between 20:00 and 24:00 there will be no sound due to deletion of the composition :|

3.jpg

I apologize. Do not take chances like me! ;) Youtube fights copyright infringement:!:

Today, together with tourists from various countries, we are waiting for a long and fascinating trip along the familiar Corralejo - Esquinzo route :fbs-sign-224:Therefore, we boldly turn off the navigator, turn on flashbass.fm louder and forward. Favorite music will tell us the way!

Graphics settings on EPIC, including post-processing!

Saturation has been added to the video!

The bright sun is yellow, the vegetation is even greener ^^;) The video has become warm.

It is interesting to know your opinion 8o

It is from him that I will build on. Because when creating color in a video, its conservation is increased by 2 times and takes time.

Pleasantly pleased that traffic is getting smarter. One has only to signal how he begins to perform some kind of action. Watch this in the video at 24:05

P.S. this driver clearly did not fit into the rotation =O:D

TouristBusSimulator 2020-07-06 09-27-52-944.jpg

Sorry for the dirty bus. I overslept and did not have time to wash it before the trip ?(

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

• The official eighth update released! :)

This time we will have an unusual trip, as our tourists decided to go to a nudist beach8|

They felt so hot that even on the bus they asked to turn on the air conditioner at a lower temperature than usual ;)^^

:fbs-sign-123: The video has color correction and saturation added!

In order to save time, checking tickets on the video was increased 2 times (speed x2) :)

After some time, we, of course, will take them back. But it will be in the next video. Do not miss! 8o

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

• Yes, the adventure continues ;)

Thanks guys! :) :thumbup:

Our tourists sunbathed on the beach and now we have to take them back to the hotel. We will not take time, but immediately hit the road. Knowing the needs of tourists, I reduced the temperature of the air conditioner, as a result of which I received thanks from them at the end of the trip as a rating of 100% ^^

:fbs-sign-123: The video has color correction and saturation added!

And also, as in the last video, in order to save time, checking tickets on the video was increased by 2 times (speed x2).

By the way, does anyone know what happened to the minivan at the beginning of the video? Was it blown up? =O:D

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

• My Fuerteventura route :)

• Today, on route 347, I observed an interesting situation. At the intersection, both drivers collided =O Then they fled the scene of the crime ^^ Where is the police looking? :D

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

• I spend too much time at the computer. It's time to drive a MAN bus and pick up passengers. This late evening, other buses broke down and only ours remained on the island. Therefore, we will not make passengers aware of the long wait and set off on route No. 219.

Thanks to all the drivers who gave us the way. As always, we managed on time. Passengers again thanked us very much! :fbs-sign-224:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

And one of the passengers (the one who is wearing glasses in the photo) published these photos in his Fuertegram account. Apparently, he really liked the trip 8) :thumbup:

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

0.jpg

• For a long time, heavy rains fell on the island of Fuerteventura. The water in the ocean has acquired a beautiful color 8|

TouristBusSimulator 2020-07-14 08-53-35-937.mp4.00_19_48_29.Still002.jpg

Do not worry:) The bus will not float :D There was a U-turn 8o

Today we will take an evening trip on Route 262 (Costa Calma - Morro Jable) :fbs-sign-224:

And the background from the speakers of the MAN bus will sound your favorite music flashbass.fm ;)

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

• Today is the most unusual trip of all time. This video was inspired by one of the users (Erilius) who showed a video where he travels as a passenger in Fernbus Simulator :fernbus:

It is time to sit in the chair of a comfortable MAN bus and take a trip to Tourist Bus Simulator ;)

On the way we will see incredibly beautiful mountains, vegetation and even the beach :love:

For me, this driving was not easy, because I controlled the bus on the keyboard. But the main thing is that all passengers, including John, made it to their destination :thumbup:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be