Posts by Timo

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!

Guys,

this is about the dev diary, not about comparing our games with other games.

Feel free to tell us your improvement suggestions about our games in the feedback section.

Hi Matthew,

thats correct, the first message usually is referring to your current route, sometimes there are several events for your route, and sometimes its just one thing about your route and some random stuff not affecting your route and smalltalk.

it usually describes accidents and other events on certain stretches of the highway between cities.

It should always be the same pattern like "Attention: burning car on the Highway (HighwayNumber) between City A (City/Landmark/HighwayExit) and City B (City/Landmark/HighwayExit)"

I hope that helps a bit.

I´m not sure if we maybe could subtitle that informations in english, I think that would be helpful, but also could be quite distracting reading subtitles while driving. The subtitles also could disappear quite quickly depending on the speed of the spoken message.

Hi Scoofy

welcome to our forum :)

Would you please translate your messages to either english or german an post them in the respective english or german subforums? Thank you!

1. Fernbus does not have an economic/company system.

2. Unfortunately your question does not translate correct, so I dont know what you want to ask, sorry.

Don_Castor

you cant expect everyone to have the same knowledge of the map or locations, it was a simple question, if the question bothers you, why you even answer it?

Please keep it calm and in a friendly manner @all

Hmm...

would you head over to our support center and send me your savegame so I can have a look at whats going on there?

You´ll find your savegame in:

C:\Users\Your_Username\AppData\Local\Fernbus\Saved\SaveGames\Germany

Please pack your savegame as *.zip or *.rar or *.7zip

Please also let me know about your settings, if you use arcade mode, realistic or custom and if custom, whats activated and whats deactivated.

Thanks!

Hey guys,

if you see your own repaints beeing stolen or reuploaded without your permission, please use the report button in steam workshop. We will be notified and will take care about it. We wont be notified about comments below those stolen repaints, therefore it is important that you properly report those repaints.

Thank you.

Hi DavidGamer401

havent heard about that before too. Did you report all the stolen repaints with the report button in Steam?

Please either report the repaints, or send me the full steam workshop URL by direct message here in the forums.

Thank you.

Martin 40 Bus

I am not angry with you. But it seems that you need a reminder from time to time.

Many of your posts do read as they are ment in a very demanding and unfriendly way. I know that you are not a native english speaker, nor am I. So I always assume that you actually mean it somehow nice. We do let slip a lot, but the last one was enough.

Check your translation, reverse translate from english to polish to see if the translated text catches what you tried to say. If it doesnt, rephrase your text and check it again. It does work.

Using a smiley from time to time does help to clarify the meaning too.

Maximus  Martin 40 Bus

The upcoming patch will be a big one, fixing major issues and preparing internals for future updates . The update will be released when it is done. Not when you want it to be released.

There wont be a workplan, Period. What are you thinking who you are to tell us what we have to do? Calm down Martin, or you get some time off the forum again. Absolute last warning for you.

Hi,

this beta update should fix the crashes that occur with some AMD graphics cards. To make sure that these crashes are really fixed we need your help by participating in the beta update, so this update can be tested on as many different computer configurations as possible.

ATTENTION: This is a BETA Update. Please note that this version can cause technical problems and/or may cause instability of your computer system.

How to install the beta version of the update?

Start Steam:

1. In your Library you click with the right mouse button on the entry of the "Tourist Bus Simulator"
    2. In the drop-menu you click on the entry "Properties"
    3. In the window "Tourist Bus Simulator - Properties" you select the tab "BETAS"
    4. In the field "Select the beta you would like to opt into:" select the entry "beta-"
    5. Now you can close the window and the beta version of the update should download right away
    6. After downloading the update you can start the Tourist Bus Simulator via the "PLAY" button
    7. In the main menu should now be the corresponding version number of the beta version of the update and you can test the update

Changelog:

AMD-Graphics Cards

• Fixed crashes with some AMD graphics cards.

Various

• Supermarket UI fixed.
    • City names are now displayed in the skill point menu, in the route and sightseeing planner and in the world map in fast travel mode.
    • In the Sightseeing-Editor under "Hotel Offer" all hotels are displayed. Unlocked are grayed out.
    • After leaving the UI in the external workshop, the bus no longer rolls on.
    • Added license plates for player cars.
    • Fixed a bug counting the found but not collected Buggy-Parts as collected parts.
    • Fixed tooltips for map elements (buggy parts, beaches, hardware stores, electric stores apartments, kitchen shops, furniture shops).
    • Added mouse control for player cars.
    • Added missing Smartphones for pedestrians.