Posts by Daniel F

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!

Denis_W

Thank you friend. ;)

I like to discuss the possibilities and wishes of our colleagues on the forum. I learned a lot from everyone's diverse opinions and good ideas. We all like buses is something exciting when something new is being developed or suggested.

- My biggest dream at the moment is the realism and quality in the sound of each vehicle.

- Vehicle personalization.

- And if possible new buses, my first option is Irizar with a variant of the model sold in Brazil (with small internal changes and without the door to the center of the bus).

Of course, any vehicle is very welcome.

There are many improvements that many of you are always commenting on.

Performance I don't even need to mention that it's basic.

Everything is possible, small connections or even new cities, looking at the map of Fuerventura it is notable the absence of some cities or stretches of road. The doubt remains in the air.

New features of company management mode?

It would be something interesting to improve the experience.

I have many suggestions on the subject and I must have mentioned this in the past. ^^^^^^:D:D:D

Bevilacqualex

Without a doubt it is a model that I would like to see in games, it is beautiful.

Together with the Setra TopClass S 531 DT. :love:

CuzzystyleTV
    No problem friend. ;)8)

If images had been leaked or something more detailed (direct) would be something serious, the content published is minimal.

Good for generating discussions of what can be and leaving your guess and even desire.

I sincerely wanted to believe that it is something related to new vehicle sounds, perhaps an isolated vehicle being tested. But I doubt it very much. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Maximus

Anyway, it can be anything, from a feature being tested or a new vehicle DLC (version variations). :/

DLC for a new map?

As it was clarified recently it is discarded (Tourist Bus Simulator). ?(

The best thing about all this is to know that TML is moving in terms of new features and content. 8o

This topic is not a problem.

Genre information has been published on the forum in the past and even so it does not take the shine off an official announcement.

The impact is when it is officially announced with information about the content, images and videos.

In Beta 1.8 of the Tourist Bus it was mentioned that they were preparing for a new DLC. A new vehicle is coming soon.

Good for moving curiosity and discussing what can be.
    I call this my point of view on the subject and respect of the other colleagues of the forum. :)

Erilius
    Your video was very cool. I recorded a while ago something like that. Thanks for sharing the video I will see it complete at another time.

The Bus is possible in online mode.

It will be fun to gather friends from the forum and play, it would certainly be someone's passenger. If you put the option of sitting on the bus seat it will be an advance.

Since you will not have this option on Fernbus and Tourist Bus, I expect only one camera positioning on the passenger's perspective and another smaller camera with the driver's view on a smaller scale (I suggest placing it as an option), so we can drive the bus to have this view passenger (fun to make recordings and enjoy the trip). :/

Another suggestion is an editable camera, we own and save it at the desired angle.

This bug of the character falling into limbo (a real nightmare). :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It usually happened when trying to open the bus door manually.

I spent a few months waiting to build a cool PC to play (6 months). I was always watching videos on YouTube.

I miss the windows getting foggy because of the cold weather. This feature followed in the following TML games (Bus Simulator 2012).

They are silly details more during the game makes a big difference. I hope that these resources will be planned in the future.

I joined the forum precisely because of the Bus and Cable Car Simulator in 2012.

I watched a video on YouTube (this bass) months later I bought a nice PC so I managed to play it. And I continued with the next games released by TML.

I love making this line 905 :love:

I found this video demonstrates the use of public transport. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I really like Bus and Cable Car Simulator, it has interesting features.

The big problem is the intelligence of the traffic is very bad and also the vehicles disappear in moments.

It lacked a little more attention and updates to make the game better.

I liked it when the windows were fogged up and wet due to the vehicle's external cold, it was necessary to turn on the window defroster.

It was good to leave the house to get the car to drive until the company chooses the vehicle and the line, then drive to the bus terminal and start work.

Tourist Bus Simulator has a structure to have similar functions. You acquire real estate but it is not used as housing. If the character got tired he would have a reason to go home. :sleeping:

These are silly things but are absent in Fernbus/Tourist Bus.

Currently TML works with a quality graphics engine and there is a possibility to implement these features again. :/

I also took Taxi in GTA and enjoyed the trip. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Very good by the way.

Great observations on the subject. :):thumbup:

It really is something that I have been approached in the past but it is always good to see new perspectives on the subject.

This question of passengers only TML has the answers.

The ideal would be to program the number of passengers referring to places, dates and times.

Example: From Desden to Berlin I believe that the number of passengers would be high and at peak times (something logical).

Many people work in neighboring cities and use this means of transport.

Positioning of cameras:

Last year I remember having approached the subject for the last time (or more distant), my suggestion was a camera positioned in the passenger seat. Something similar to the bass video.

Other TML games like Bus and Cable Car Simulator used resources where you roam freely in the city and used public transport. I confess that I really liked getting on buses and enjoying the city looking like a tourist. I looked for a video as an example but I couldn't find it.

In today's games the experience of traveling as a passenger would be incredible. :love:

Martin 40 Bus Denis_W
    Transfer the subject to this neutral topic and open to any discussion.

Continuing the matter.

Unfortunately in Brazil the roads are dangerous due to the lack of structure in some locations and mainly human irresponsibility. I like my country more if I had the opportunity to go to another country with a better quality of life I would leave quickly.

As our friend Martin said, there are good things about Brazil that few know about. Here you have wonderful landscapes despite the lack of administration by the government.

Gastronomy is also strong in several states, regional cultures are strong and worth visiting. More like I said, an ignorant population and corrupt rulers dirty the country's reputation. As a result, the biggest loser is the good citizen and the degradation in nature that I love so much.

Returning to the video.

Drivers in Brazil are very professional.

Companies are strict in hiring and guiding their employees. On YouTube there are several channels of bus drivers recording the day-to-day profession and leaving good messages on how to behave in traffic (with responsibility and care).

If you are interested in following this channel, it is very good.

Alan by the way is a nice and very professional person.

This video is interesting to show some areas of Brazil with a lack of structure.

Of course there are good roads like this in the two videos below.

A well-tended and well-used toll road (destined for the beach in the state of São Paulo).

There is a conversation throughout the video but I believe it will not disturb the experience. It is a very winding and monitored road.

Martin 40 Bus
    Incredible as it may seem, I no longer have those problems with blurring the vehicle panel since this update 24 and the Tourist Bus has also solved the problem. FPS drops happen at times (in both games games) in general improved a lot. Now I can record my travels.

At the moment I need to buy a good monitor, but I have to wait a little while the pandamy affected my business and I have little money.

Buying hardware at the moment is complicated by this situation. In my country the availability of parts is limited and the price has increased by about 20% to 45%.

In Brazil there are many old companies and with that good stories of their trajectory.

I like to post information so people know a little about the trajectory of companies. :)

DavidGamer401
    Interesting with these colors, I liked it. Congratulations for the good work. 8)

Martin 40 Bus

I try to play more it is difficult friend. ?(:lol::lol::lol::lol:

In my spare time, I rest or work on the paintings.

Lately I'm recreating old paintings from some companies.

Example is below.

Unfortunately this company was sold to Aguia Branca and I believe that the name Expresso Brasileiro will go out of circulation.

Taking advantage of the moment and I am also creating the current design of this company.

A question for everyone.
    Which bus companies are the oldest in Germany or in your region? :/

Hello! :)

Over the past few years the opinions regarding the models are the same.

Previously they were:

Setra and Scania.

The expected ones are:

Mercedes-Benz (Tourismo)

Irizar (i3, i4, i6, i6S i8)

Perhaps it is something more recent comments on Volvo (9000 series) due to the market performance.

All mentioned are marked Global and I believe that in most cities in different countries you will see buses of these brands.

I'm from South America and here Irizar exists with the same model i6, i6s with some internal changes because they are manufactured in Brazil.

Mercedes-Benz, Volvo and Scania supply chassis, engine and components for bus manufacturers. In South America, Brazil is the country that leads with the greatest number of automakers with partners and the logo of these brands are stamped on the vehicles.

Irizar for example has partner Mercedes-Benz, Scania and Volvo.

These brands add value and many are fans of the brands either because of a known car or bus.

Erilius

You are right. :):thumbup:

Yes, in Europe there are similar places.

This issue has been addressed in the past and I agree that it needs attention. Currently the rest places together with the gas stations are repeated and lifeless, lacking variations and details to leave unique places thus passing realism. :|

Some larger bus terminals need improvement as well. :/

Bevilacqualex

I also suggest the SetraS 531 DT

It is a very beautiful vehicle. :saint: