Posts by Surtur

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!

VVTS -> VHHH

moments like those, remind me again, why MSFS is the most beautiful sim on the market right now! <3

descending into Hong Kong VHHH

landed (safely.. more or less :P)

incredible, outstanding work from WF Scenery, the devoloper behind this beautiful Addon (worth it every Euro if you want to fly more often in Asia)

such a queen :love:

I heard that the city is planning to turn it into a recreational area with a shopping centre but it might still take years until the city of Berlin would realise this. Also, the city is always lacking money and they change their mind all the time. Just look at the disaster of the planning and construction of the new airport.

You may be miss informated. They actually planning to build mainly more than 10000 apartments, a "urban technology area" where young and old, small and big companies can produce and experiment with technologies for the modern, future cities, a new campus for the "Beuth Hochschule" located in the old terminals of Tegel, huge area (200 soccer fields) for leisure activities, as well as schools, kindergarden, a new academy for the fire brigade and rescue services in the old hangers of Tegel. Those are the official plans by the Berlin "Senatsverwaltung für Stadtentwicklung" (engl.: Senate department for urban development). Source: https://www.stadtentwicklung.b…ft_txl/zukunftsplan.shtml

hmm, I've never been to Berlin, but as you know, I have a dream to visit this beautiful city.

I like the place under the dome in the first photo, and in the last 4th photo, the two buildings look like a theater.

Photos 2 and 3 - places that are already in the simulator and are located in the center of Berlin, not far from the Cathedral.

the first one is the very famous "Sony Center". Sadly the architech of this very special building past away earlier this year.. Its also very well known for its awesome lighting at night

Actually you'm right, but I think it could have been done like

Such a board inside the cockpit, where there are tasks you need to perform, and where there are the steps to everything that needs to be done. I think it could be a lot more accessible

well actually, something like this excists in MSFS :) (a interactive checklist. you click on the tasks u have to do, and it will highlight the actual button u have to press)... That works pretty well (i dont know if it also works in the modded a32nx but it does in the standard one)

As you wrote as "we" I assume you are either a alpha tester or somehow in the development team so, wouldnt it be the best to let the players decide what they want? Like, you can toggle the integration of these buses in FBS/TBS on or off via setting in the menu? Maybe the best way is to do a community poll? you could suggest the devs those solutions^^

So, today i flew a interesting but a bit longer route.

Departure: NZWN (Wellington, New Zealand)

Arrival: NFFN (Nadi, Fiji)

Aircraft: A320Neo (with the experimantel vers. of the FBW Mod)

Airline & Reg.: Fiji Airlines; DQ-FJV

Flighttime: About 3:30 hrs

Waiting for takeoff-clearance at NZWN (RWY 16) at beautifull weather with a strong breeze (32kts)...

...finally in the air...

...and what a view! ...

... after about 3hrs flying, just before I arrived the top of decent, the weather kinda changed (was actually a little thunderstorm)..

but just after a few minutes, I broke through the clouds and had a wonderful view over Nadi...

...stunning..

Thats it for today. cheers!

(custom sceneries for NZWN and NFFN as well as the livery can be found over at flightsim.to)

well, it was successful on the second attempt. At the first attempt my auto thrust didnt wanted to turn off :D

And, try out the Airbus A320neo. its relatively easy to fly and to land. A nice plane to learn the most basic stuff i think :) Also check out the Youtube channels "320 sim pilot" and "drawyah". Iearned a lot from them regarding flying this things. They also explain very handy how to setup all the the stuff before take off/approach. Like the flight plane, intial,..., ILS,... But never give up at some point u will get used to it :)

cheers

Yesterday i flew from Frankfurt/Main (EDDF) to Seoul (Incheon International Airport (RKSI)) in the 787-10. Some Impressions:

What a beautiful lady that is...

working place

Closely coming to a storm

Glad im 5000-10000 higher than this thing is ;D

Qinhuangdao at night <3

Sunrise

nothing more to say... <3

... just a beautiful plane, at beautiful weather in a beautiful game

The flight took me about 10-11 hours ... but its fine as i could study on the side.. something you cant do to often while gaming ;)