Posts by Peter155

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!

You can activate the mouse by pressing right click, and you can use the air conditioning

Hi! I have a problem with TBS, I know, this isn't belongs here, but I can't play like this!

I have 3 W906 bus and 1 VDL FHD2 type bus, and when I want to choose the VDL, I don't see my bus, and I can't use it, because of it. I experienced this when I had MAN Lion's Intercity and BB40, when I wanted to choose MAN Lion's Intercity, and I didn't see my bus and I couldn't use that bus too. Is this a issue, or what? I experienced that too, when I want to start the game, all time needs to install UE. If you can help me, I really thank you!

Hi! I know, this isn't belong here, but I have a problem with TBS. I have 3 W906 bus and 1 VDL FHD2 type bus, and when I want to choose the VDL, I don't see my bus, and I can't use it, because of it. I experienced this when I had MAN Lion's Intercity and BB40, when I wanted to choose MAN Lion's Intercity, and I didn't see my bus and I couldn't use that bus too. Is this a issue, or what? I experienced that too, when I want to start the game, all time needs to install UE. If you can help me, I really thank you!

Kind Regards!

Hi! I found the second stop, where my game freezes, when opening the doors! These are the stops: S+U Potsdamer Platz - direction: Hertzalle

2nd stop: U Mohrenstrasse - direction: Michaelangelo str.

Please fix this! Thank you!

Unfortunately, I have to say that the problem of random freezing remained. I tried without background programs turned off the obs even the trackir but it always freezes only the sound remains.

Freezing occurs at stations when you open the door

I think, they will release a hotfix soon. I had problems with the AI traffic in the Beta Update, they crashed with my bus intenationally between 2 stops, I just forgot that 2 bus stops name, so I'll post it here tomorrow, which bus stops was that!

Hi! The game freezed once at S+U Potsdamer Platz when I drove to Hertzalle. The game freezed at somewhere when I played another day, I just forgot, where happened that freezing, so today, I'll check it out!