It’s a fictitious post-apocalyptic world, 15 years after the catastrophe, you have to leave your shelter and explore a world devoid of human life. On your own, you must find a way to survive.
You’re on your own in a world full of danger! You can drink only if you discover water, survive the night only if you have a safe place to sleep – eat only what you have found or hunted. Explore a destroyed world and experience a dark story.
Dead Man’s Diary is a unique blend of elements from several genres. The gameplay adopts typical survival game mechanics such as crafting items or exploring a hostile world along with the need to find places to sleep or food. And enriches it with a gripping story and realistic puzzles.
- Admire! Lavishly designed photorealistic locations, built with Unreal technology
- Explore! Dark forests, ruins of cities and abandoned industrial complexes
- Think! Tricky but realistic puzzles to solve
- Experience! A rich story told in the form of fully dubbed diary entries and soliloquies of the protagonist
- Survive! Food, Water, Sleep – the protagonist has realistic needs.
- Craft! All equipment can be upgraded at a workbench
Stay! The large game world and the comprehensive story ensure 40-50 hours of gaming fun