Shortcut keys for Sim Dashboard

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• SimDB now officially supports FBS/TBS

What I was asking is if the developers can allow us to operate all functions with a keyboard, currently

• Kitchen Clearance
    • Hostess Clearance
    • Lock baggage left/right

cant be operated with hotkeys from the menu

• I am using keyboard emulation so far for doors etc, I will add telemetry to my design for speedometer, rpm and lights later, this is still a WIP, we can have shortcuts for most functions, it would be nice to have Kitchen/Hostess clearance and to lock/unlock baggage bays please, then I can share my design with the community :P

• Offizieller Beitrag

Maybe you should try the telemetry interface because there are a lot of commands that aren't available for the keyboard.

Here is a list with some of them: