Thanks to the economy system in the new Tourist Bus Simulator, you will be able to found your own bus company on the popular holiday island Fuerteventura.
Your offer comprises scheduled routes, hotel shuttles or sightseeing tours. Furthermore, you also have to manage your fleet, including vehicle care and maintenance, and employee planning. If you are successful, you can continuously expand your fleet.
In this PC game, the entire island has been faithfully recreated including a large number of roads and unpaved tracks, cities, villages and beaches. All areas are accessible. Thanks to the 1:5 scale, even long bus tours can be completed in an enjoyable driving time.
The MAN Lion’s Coach is available in two sizes. You can choose between different bus designs to find the right one for each task.
- Map of Fuerteventura at an extremely high level of detail
– 20 faithfully recreated cities and beaches
– Many pass roads, serpentines, points of interest and three harbours
– Find hidden stashes and other uncommon and interesting places
- Large selection of vehicles
– MAN Lion’s Coach and Lion’s Coach C, originally as they are used on the Canary Islands
– Large selection of bus designs, appropriate for each task
– Off-road and service vehicle
- Various offers for your customers:
– Scheduled routes: transporting passengers all over the island
– Hotel shuttle: transporting tourists from the airport to hotels and back
– Sightseeing offers for hotels with interesting custom tours for the tourists
- Economy system:
– Extensive fleet management, incl. maintenance work
– Personnel management and recruiting drivers, guides and mechanics
– Maintaining vehicles, incl. refuelling, reparations, service in one’s own or an external workshop
– Managing the bus company’s spare parts store, insurances, WIFI, catering, etc.
– Supporting employees for their searches for flats, gyms, beaches, and bars
– Extend your depot for additional vehicles
– Buy your own apartment or estate and improve your personal accommodation
- Freely movable bus driver as well as passengers who board and leave
- Bus wash
- Various levels that can be unlocked by completing orders and gaining experience
- Expand your depot for more vehicles
- Solve hidden puzzles and find rare, interesting places
- Buy apartments or villas
- Improve your standard of living and set up your home
- 11. October 2019
we’re very proud to present “The BUS“: The next generation of bus simulation games.
Until now, you might have heard about this game under the name “Project: CBS_Berlin”. This is our current major project of a city bus simulation game with an interactive multiplayer system. Today, we want to give you an overview of the included features.
- Scania Citywide LF 18M (BVG GN16)
– Articulated bus
– Passengers walking in and out of the bus
– Interactive ticket sale
– Automatic gear box
– Monitor to switch between several surveillance cameras in the bus
– Repaints possible
- More busses planned as DLCs, including MAN and VDL models.
- Several bus lines included:
– Line TXL: Flughafen Tegel – S+U Alexanderplatz/Memhardstr.
– Line 100: Hertzallee (S+U Zoologischer Garten) – S+U Alexanderplatz/Memhardstr.
– Line 200: Hertzallee (S+U Zoologischer Garten) – Michelangelostr.
– Line 245: Hertzallee (S+U Zoologischer Garten) – Robert-Koch-Platz
– Players can choose between driving and working in the Control Center
– Join the ride in the bus of another player
– Change of shifts
- Interactive Control Center
– Manage and organize shift plans
– Events can be created dynamically or manually, such as bus replacement services
– Radio service between drivers and Control Center
- Economic system
– Establish your own company
– Ticket prizes can be individually set
– Vehicles have to regularly be maintained and repaired
– Bus fleet and staff can be managed (AI or other players)
- Modding for levels
– Existing city can be extended
– Neu cities can be created
- Modding for vehicles
– New vehicles can be added and set up
Release date: To be announced.