TramSim - The Tram Simulator

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• PS: are you going to buy the game?

I'm still thinking. Because I love buses and trolleybuses more, but now I'm thinking about purchasing a tram simulator for a change :thumbup:

First, I want to watch a video of the full route on the day of release, then make a choice. I really liked the city of Vienna.

I was in the real city of Vienna a few years ago, and after watching the last video, memories came flooding back to me. Even the stops are in their places. I don't want to advertise this simulator here, but I liked it ;)

• I'm still thinking. Because I love buses and trolleybuses more, but now I'm thinking about purchasing a tram simulator for a change :thumbup:

First, I want to watch a video of the full route on the day of release, then make a choice. I really liked the city of Vienna.

I was in the real city of Vienna a few years ago, and after watching the last video, memories came flooding back to me. Even the stops are in their places. I don't want to advertise this simulator here, but I liked it ;)

something for you, some gameplay in russian, but atleast everything else is in english:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• TramSim.jpeg

TramSim is finally here!

Who has already bought it? What are your experiences? Do you like it or not so much?

I really like this simulator because of the realistic graphics, realistic passenger models, realistic information/destination displays, and therefore I think it's good for 'Day 1' release. Although it lacks some features, I believe it has the potential because of it's enthusiastic devs. As someone else said in Steam Discussions, ViewApp seem to be going for the quality instead of the quantity, which can be seen through the attention to detail. We'll see how this simulator progresses! :)

• I didn't buy, i would love to, but the price where it is at now, is to high for just one route.

• @hadi

As much as I like it, I have to agree with you. Price-wise it's expensive for what it currently offers. I mainly bought it to support the devs but it still provides me more value than LOTUS for example. :)

Oh yeay, waaay better than LOTUS.

• juls2008

Hat den Titel des Themas von „TramSim - The Tram Simulator - Preview“ zu „TramSim - The Tram Simulator“ geändert.
  • Pedestrians and motorists are suicides ^^:D

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

I like watching videos without comments more to appreciate the whole process.

I really hate that TramSim has recorded the sound of the environment (where passengers are laughing) and this piece is played back about every 10 seconds. The sound of passing cars is not heard at all. They simply recorded the sound of a real road that does not match the game. Passing cars in the game just drive without sound.

But in general, I'm interested in watching the development of TramSim. Moreover, this is their first big project. So I also think and watch the video on the game.

• Don't forget, its their first time working with unreal engine as a whole game, before they only made extensions for LOTUS and OMSI 2, but yes you are right, their are many, many bugs and glitches. But we will wait, next week only bug fixes they said, mid-november a update for IBIS and that you can get out you're tram to change the switch. And a big "christmas update". I'm excited for those updates, for now not much, but also love to see the development. Also for a first whole game, i have to say, i'm impressed that it has so much possitive reviews on steam. :)

• I really hate that TramSim has recorded the sound of the environment (where passengers are laughing)

I've only heard this sound effect outside the tram during the evening and I thought it sounded very realistic on that occasion. I'm not sure how it would sound during other times of the day and how repetitive it gets.

I have, however, came across several bugs, like pedestrians walking on the road and the bug with the car in the second video you've posted. One time, half of my tram randomly fell under ground. :D

But as @hadi said, they are working hard on the fixes and updates. :thumbup:

• For a long time no one wrote anything about this topic ^^ Well, it's time to update it :)

I watched a lot of videos on the Internet, but I couldn't find a single one shot with an aspect ratio of 21: 9. I would like to see how it will look on my monitor. Does someone have the option to record video with 21: 9 ratio and post to this thread? It doesn't matter what quality and what kind of performance.

As I wrote earlier, I want to purchase TramSim as a variety for the New Year holidays.

• For a long time no one wrote anything about this topic ^^ Well, it's time to update it :)

I watched a lot of videos on the Internet, but I couldn't find a single one shot with an aspect ratio of 21: 9. I would like to see how it will look on my monitor. Does someone have the option to record video with 21: 9 ratio and post to this thread? It doesn't matter what quality and what kind of performance.

As I wrote earlier, I want to purchase TramSim as a variety for the New Year holidays.

Well, the only thing they are going to fix is the issue abou the aspect ratio interfering with the free camera. Also they fixed aspect ration problems in general and added a field of view option, but don't know if thats something for you. Also today they will update the IBIS system so that it will become sort of real life like if their is a deviation, you can announce that through the IBIS, also they will update the IBIS in general with new announcements so that if (for example) you get stuck in the door, you can announce that, etc... . But if you want to say that as a wish, go to their official discord server: https://discord.gg/2nPvP5mG

• Watched a new video today about what's coming in the Christmas update. I really liked the winter and judging by the photos, insanely slippery roads. I think it will be interesting :)

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

• Watched a new video today about what's coming in the Christmas update. I really liked the winter and judging by the photos, insanely slippery roads. I think it will be interesting :)

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

Yes, but the unfortunate part of this story is, that we won't get a update this week, but next week. Its going to be a "huge" update they said, judging by the video its going to look very nice indeed, but until then, we will have to wait on a update that fixes the deformation when coming to prater hauptallee. Also, next week, u probably heard that, we will get the next tram called "E2", early next year.

• Don't be upset, because winter has just begun and all the fun is yet to come ;)

Yes, I know about the new tram. Our Russian model makers help to do it ^^

I was born in winter and really love winter both in reality and in simulators. However, it is a pity that today there is not a single simulator where there are snowdrifts so that the snow falls and is displayed very realistically on the driver's windshield, so that the driver's glass freezes and there are beautiful patterns

8b41446s-1920.jpg

obduv.jpg

Road texture like OMSI, snowy trails everywhere. This is my dream. Perhaps someday someone will be able to implement it :love:

image.jpg

1547489119189764085.jpg

I hope that something similar will appear in «The Bus» or «TramSim» in the future. It would be very cool :)

• I'm not mad at all. I'm just sad that this week i won't get a update and the tram deformes at a sertain point but goes back to normal. Thats the only part i'm not so happy about the game. Otherwise, i was happy with the game, i have already put in 61 hours of the game and i have the game only 2 weeks or so :D

• It's been a long time that somebody dropped something here, so I will: they announced today on their nextsim event that a new tramsim game is coming (the previous project got cancelled so they made it from scratch now) which is called: tramsim munich; have a look:

Externer Inhalt store.steampowered.com