Screenshots & Video of The Bus

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • Good morning all,

The developers announce that they are working on a new bus line: 300 and a new bus: ECitaro, will the audio sounds be authentic?

There will also be a new variant of the Scania bus. Can we have more information? Greats work TML Studios:love: Thanks you.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ofcourse it will be authentic, it is TML

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be

• Greetings from Serbia, Great game / simulation.

I am interested in where I can find out how to translate the game into Serbian as a volunteer? Thank you in advance for your answer.

I apologize if I asked the question in the wrong post.

I wish you a lot of success in your further work, just go ahead with a great simulation!

This is my first post and I apologize once again if I violated any of the rules of this community.

">

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content youtu.be