Update 8 BETA now available!

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• TBS_Update8_BETA_EN.jpg

pic by MBO530

A new BETA update is waiting for you on Steam!

https://store.steampowered.com…80/Tourist_Bus_Simulator/

We‘ve worked on the lighting and landscape system, improved the performance and now also optimized the input of Fanatec devices and added support for the Tobii Eye Tracker in TBS.

You can find the complete changelog here:

---

ATTENTION: This is a BETA update. Technical problems, instability of the game as well as bugs during gameplay can be possible.

How to install the beta version of the update?

Quite easily:

1. In your Library, you click with the right mouse button on the entry of the "Tourist Bus Simulator"
    2. In the drop-menu, you click on the entry "Properties"
    3. In the window "Tourist Bus Simulator - Properties" you select the tab "BETAS"
    4. In the field "Select the beta you would like to opt into:" select the entry "beta-"
    5. Now you can close the window and the beta version of the update should download right away
    6. After downloading the update you can start the Tourist BusSimulator via the "PLAY" button
    7. In the main menu should now be the corresponding version number of the beta version of the update and you can test the update

---

Changelog 1.8.33023

• New landscape and lighting system implemented
    • Performance improvements
    • Fixed weather bugs
    • Fixed crashes when changing radio stations
    • Input of Fanatec devices now works correctly
    • Added support for Tobii Eye Tracker
    • Tobii Eyetracker maximum head movement is now adjustable in the options menu
    • (BETA) Telemetry output and input for modding added
    • MAN Lion’s Coach C: Interiour mirror corrected
    • Repaints from parked buses are now correctly loaded again
    • Fixed various level art bugs
    • Some crashes have been fixed
    • Fixed spray on vehicles on rain-drying roads

DLC MAN Lion’s Intercity

• Corrected the rear door mirror
    • Corrected the brightness of the navigation screen
    • Sun protection sound effect added

DLC Neoplan Skyliner

• Corrected the position of a display

DLC Scania Touring

• Scania logo on mud flaps and “Scania Touring” logo on the sides of the body added
    • Missing speed limit added to dashboard navigation display

DLC Comfort Class

DLC BB40

-----

Changelog 1.8.34036

• Frequency of fog has been corrected
    • Fixed level LODs (flying objects, UFOs)
    • Fixed shadow of bridges
    • Fixed lens flare in the moon
    • VDL Futura FHD2 can now be loaded again

---

Changelog 1.8.34234

• Frequency of rain and fog and strength of wind have been corrected
    • Fixed a couple of bugs of disembarking passengers
    • Some graphical bug fixes in the game world
    • The standard repaint of the vehicles is now white again
    • Updated the bus stop’s position at “Playa de los Matos”
    • LODs of the trees have been fixed

DLC Scania Touring

• Scania logo on mud flaps and “Scania Touring” logo on the sides of the body added

---

Changelog 1.8.34322

• Greek localization expanded
    • Fixed some level art bugs
    • Rain is now also possible in the winter months
    • Vegetation and other indoor assets no longer respond to the weather

---

Changelog 1.8.34457

• Italian localization completed
    • Brazilian-Portuguese localization completed
    • Terrain material settings revised *
    • Graphic errors (stripes) in the sky corrected *
    • Airport lighting error corrected *
    • Vehicles at the depot are no longer hit by the dirt decal
    • Level art fixes

DLC W906

• Corrected upper brake lights

---

Changelog 1.8.34527

• Resolution of shadows updated
  • It remains to download quite a bit. After 30 minutes I can already test. Then I will publish the video in the subject by screenshots and TBS video.

PS beautiful cover photo, MBO530 ;)

• So, the first part of my test is ready! See the video and screenshots in the subject ;)

For convenience, duplicate

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Many thanks to TML-Studios for fulfilling my wish regarding the rays of the sun! It looks incredibly realistic! 8|:thumbup:

20200605133203_1.jpg

The sky has become awesome! Very cool! :thumbup::thumbup::love:

I recorded the first video on the daily route. In the video, I show how the simulator behaves in terms of graphics on Epic settings with on and off post-processing.

If you put the post-processing on the average values that almost all players use, then the simulator is a little dark,

vlcsnap-2020-06-05-13h23m49s418.png

if you increase the post-processing to the maximum, then the display on the bus becomes very bright and poorly visible.

vlcsnap-2020-06-05-13h25m33s917.png

The problem with the shadows on the bus panel still remains

20200605133219_1.jpg

About the mirrors. If you set the post-processing to EPIC, you can observe very beautiful realistic effects (11:37)!

But the problem that we wrote earlier about clarity, it remains. In the video, starting at 15:48, pixels and blur are noticeable.

I play on a monitor with a ratio of 21: 9 and a resolution of 2560x1080. My chair is very close.

It’s very difficult to drive the bus like that. Everything used to work fine before. Please correct! ?(

20200605134755_1.jpg

20200605134759_1.jpg

I’ll do an evening flight a little later. Thank! It looks very cool! :thumbup:<3

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Anonymous ()

• By the way, about the tests.

The light from the headlights of the cars became much better, the light from the headlights of the bus also became brighter. It is very good. Especially cool light from cars is reflected on the bus itself

vlcsnap-2020-06-05-14h53m21s909.png

:thumbup:

Perhaps the main drawback for me is the close sitting position. I have to choose a resolution of 1920x1080 and play with black stripes around the edges:| I hope that this error will be corrected soon.:saint:

:!:

The light is very bright, although the interior light is off. And it’s light in the mirrors, but it’s dark outside.

Maximus seems to be right. Signals from Aliens are coming from the moon

=O:D

Lighting has some minor issues. Settings: EPIC, Post Processing - EPIC

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Anonymous ()

• The lighting compared to the previous version seems more natural looking at the videos and images. :huh:

I liked the test between the levels of post-processing.

In my case I need to test it because my PC is modest. ?(

I will put it on high and see what will happen. In the middle it seems very dark and the effect of the sun is completely reduced and will not be used. :/

I thank TML for bringing another package of improvements. :*

• Daniel F in my opinion the sun is but you have to test it myself I checked the versions at night and during the day and I agree with you the night however it is often very dark what will show in the picture.

Definitely at night there is almost nothing visible, please give more bright TML STUDIOS

20200605141417_1.jpg

City Cofete - AI traffic is blocked

20200605145657_1.jpg

all service vehicles, jeep and buggies do not have good illumination of the front road and it is not clear in the mirrors, this should also be improved.

Current work is very satisfying when it comes to landscape, sharpness and natural colors :):thumbup:, improved visibility in the mirrors and lights of buses and AI vehicles:thumbup:, The natural picture is close to the real one, I like it very much I am happy, you only need to make the corrections I wrote about, and then enter it for fernbus 1.26 :) , stars nice at night,sky, you could add some clouds in the daytime in the sky would be nice. Today I will show more photos and my route videos in the appropriate section.

• Martin 40 Bus

you need to put post-processing at maximum. Then the night will turn into the most realistic and beautiful.

In a separate special topic, I made a video where I showed the light at night. This is amazingly beautiful! I have not seen this before. But there is a bright light in the mirrors. It doesn't look very good.

Also, during the daytime in bright sunshine, I noticed that the curtain does not reduce bright light and it blinds the bus driver very much.

• 20200605154427_1.jpg

There is a grammatical error on the character selection screen. The correct software in Turkish will be as follows.

Erkek 1

Erkek 2

Erkek 3

20200605155141_1.jpg20200605155153_1.jpg

the moon looks very realistic, but I couldn't make sense of the glow inside.

20200605155520_1.jpg20200605160415_1.jpg20200605164322_1.jpg

The brightness and glow effect of the sun is nice, but the sun is not white. It looks more like a shining white ball than the sun.

Shot00037.png

The sun on the fernbus looks more pronounced and yellowish. That makes it look more beautiful.

In our country, I see the sun in a mixture of yellow and orange lights. I think it is not different in other countries. Guys, is there a white sun in your country?

-The night view is nice but a bit dark and the FPS is low compared to daytime. The moon looks realistic but does not shine much. . The current month is more realistic but I don't feel the moonlight.

You can realistically observe the sun and the moon in these videos. Of course, it is difficult, but not impossible, to reflect completely on the game.

I love nature and I know how they look. There are good developments, but you have to work a little more.,,

20200605165023_1.jpg

walking on the water :)

• I have all the Epic settings, so the photo at night shows my game is a bit too dark and it should be bright clearly TML STUDIOS can improve it, I agree the mirrors during the day are a bit too bright @Denis_W :) the sun is yellow as you say in the game has white what needs to be improved Kadimbey good raport

• I agree with Maximus

My video also shows that the night is bright (03:04)

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

• I already wrote about my enthusiasm and about the positive aspects of the eighth update, now I would like to combine all my thoughts in one message and share some observations :/

So, during testing the beta version of the eighth update, I identified some points that I would like to be fixed ;)

:fbs-sign-267: 1. The view from the bus for my resolution of 2560x1080 (21: 9) is too close. I would like to move back a little as before. It is very difficult for me to drive a bus in this position. No mirrors visible, few visibility.

I did a little test about how it looks on my computer X/

TouristBusSimulator 2020-06-05 18-35-05-807.jpg

20200605134755_1.jpg

:fbs-sign-267: 2. When the bus drives into the shade, then unpleasant defects and pixels appear that cause discomfort.

To see this in the video itself, and not in the screenshot, I uploaded the video in excellent quality, almost without compression, to a Google disk (about 300 megabytes)

FILE (Google DRIVE)

Everything becomes clear on the video when the bus passes through the shadow

20200605133219_1.jpg

TouristBusSimulator 2020-06-05 22-22-18-481.jpg

:fbs-sign-267: 3. About post-processing. If you set the post-processing to HIGH or EPIC, the image is too bright and unpleasant

TouristBusSimulator 2020-06-05 22-10-30-578.jpg

If you reduce the post-processing to average values, then the image is too dark, as Martin 40 Bus wrote!

TouristBusSimulator 2020-06-05 22-11-17-541.jpg

:fbs-sign-267: 4. When you turn on a little smoothing, the mirrors become too blurry. Clarity disappears. This problem appeared when creating the seventh update.

:fbs-sign-267: 5. The sunshade does not protect from the sun. This is very clearly visible in the video

:!: All tests were carried out with the graphics settings "EPIC":!:

I will be grateful if I can fix the position of the chair for my permission (not so close) and come up with something with the image. It is either very bright or very dark. Thank! <3:thumbup:

• :fbs-sign-267: 1. The view from the bus for my resolution of 2560x1080 (21: 9) is too close. I would like to move back a little as before. It is very difficult for me to drive a bus in this position. No mirrors visible, few visibility.

I did a little test about how it looks on my computer

You can manually enter a higher FOV in the box (where it says 90). I usually use 115°.

• 20200606174452_1.jpg20200606174456_1.jpg20200606174523_1.jpg

remote and close-up view, different trees

-you need to increase the overall saturation in the game. Colors should be more vivid.

Hi, friend Martin 40 Bus

-The reason why the night is dark is because of the gamma setting. When you increase the gamma setting during night driving, you get the views shown above.

-But there is a problem, you need to decrease the gamma setting during the day because it looks very bright. The game needs to do this automatically. Quarney  mk0