Update 1.10 Beta - Now Available

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Offizieller Beitrag

Update 1.10 Now Available.png

Update 1.10 of the Early Access of The Bus is now available as BETA for testing.

With this beta, steam workshop support for operating plans is being added to The Bus. Moreover, you can expect an improved button system in the Scania Citywide as well as some fixes.

---

Please create backup copies of your savegame files before switching to the EA BETA Update. Savegames may not be compatible with the new version of the game.

---

ATTENTION: This is a BETA update. Technical problems, instability of the game as well as bugs during gameplay can be possible.

How to install the beta version of the update?

Quite easily:

In your Library, you click with the right mouse button on the entry of the "The Bus"

In the drop-menu, you click on the entry "Properties"

In the window "The Bus - Properties" you select the tab "BETAS"

In the field "Select the beta you would like to opt into:" select the entry "beta - public beta"

Now you can close the window and the beta version of the update should download right away

After downloading the update you can start The Bus via the "PLAY" button

In the main menu should now be the corresponding version number of the beta version of the update and you can test the update

---

Changelog 0.14.47677 EA Beta

- Added steam workshop support for Operating Plans
    - Moved all buttons in the Scania citywide to a new improved system
    - You can now configure how many people want to buy a ticket
    - Fixed bus stop being blocked when spawning
    - Fixed arcade mode drivers light
    - Fixed infinite autosaves
    - Broken objects are now removed when resetting
    - Fixed clipping when moving up the stairs in MAN DD
    - Fixed lag when entering/leaving tunnels
    - Art and Level Fixes
    - Performance optimizations **

---

Changelog 0.14.49505 EA Beta

- Added 4 new variants of the Scania citywide
    - Fixed shaking of bus while standing*
    - Screenshots made in photo mode are now added to the Steam Screenshot Library
    - Fixed a bug that would modify resolution when taking high res screenshots
    - Bus stop indicators are now hidden in photo mode
    - Resetting near the bus now also resets the bus
    - Reduced chance for trucks to spawn
    - Added option to rotate view towards the door when opened
    - Fixed mail vans sometimes blocking spawn
    - Fixed fan noise cutting out when adjusting AC in MAN DD
    - Scania Citywide Fixes*:
    - Fixed buttons over rotating
    - Fixed Fog Light
    - Fixed automatic drivers light
    - Fixed being able to press gear buttons while driving
    - Fixed door locking button
    - Interior door lights now off on launch
    - Fixed Window Shades Fixed some cross selector options not working
    - Fixed driver window Keybinds
    - Fixed Cashier in Arcade

Changelog 0.14.49979 EA Beta

- With this update The Bus becomes Steam Deck compatible
    - Changed AI Vehicle sounds
    - Changed Materials of some AI vehicles
    - Fixed AC button not responding to keybind
    - Fixed outside sound while inside the bus

** Please, be aware that the impact of performance optimisations varies from system to system due to hardware configurations, installed software, and other programs running in the background

Changelog 0.14.50157 EA Beta

- Fix Scania Centre mirror*
    - Resetting now prefers the current route
    - Fixed passengers not using the 4th door*
    - Fixed play radio in background option
    - Fixed passenger lights keybind*
    - Art and Level Fixes
    - Performance optimizations**

Changelog 0.14.50332 EA Beta

- Fixed Hole at AlexanderPlatz*

- Fixed missing tram tracks

- Fixed translation for ticket names

- Fixed Vehicle reset not working*

- Fixed scania AC intensity button interaction*

- WIP signs and displays at stops

- Added some bus traffic lights

- Art and Level Fixes

- Performance optimizations**

• Hello, I remain a little skeptical about the updates. The latest 1.10 beta update is available. When is phase 2 of the game, because there is still a lot of work to do, but logically phase 2 should be soon?8)

They can count further than 10

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello, I remain a little skeptical about the updates. The latest 1.10 beta update is available. When is phase 2 of the game, because there is still a lot of work to do, but logically phase 2 should be soon?8)

logic….. logic has nothing to do with it….. it’s when we feel phase 1 is complete and we’ve met our goals with phase 1, and when that happens we will move to phase 2 :)

Best Regards.

• Hello everyone.

I return to the development of the game and I like what I see to be an Alpha. The experience driving the scania is very pleasant. the sounds and effects are superior to the Man for my taste, but also has a very pleasant handling for how big it is.
    I love lighting. Much more real than its Fernbus and Tourist relatives.
    Performance is stable for me, with no big frame drops except on rare occasions.
    no crash. nice job!

-The automatic cabin light for open doors does not work.

-with the scania, I feel the sensation of going on a boat. parked makes small jumps. It's not much and I even like it... at Man that doesn't happen.

I use a translator.

• Hello, I tested the 1.10 beta update. I didn't take a screenshot but when leaving the bus depot, I no longer see the tram tracks in the ground. I slowed down and took a good look. Is this a bug? Thanks you and Happy Easter:)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello, I tested the 1.10 beta update. I didn't take a screenshot but when leaving the bus depot, I no longer see the tram tracks in the ground. I slowed down and took a good look. Is this a bug? Thanks you and Happy Easter:)

We are already aware, it's fixed in a new internal build which isn't publicly available.