BETA Update 1.15.14439 - Feedback & Bugs

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hey everyone,

due to the major changes after the last BETA version, we've created a new thread for feedback and bug reports to our latest BETA Update 1.15.14439.
    The largest update since Fernbus Coach Simulator has been released is almost ready for take off! Now we need your help to find the last bugs before we can release the update to everyone. What do you like, what do you dislike, and where have you found any bugs or issues?

Check out all the changes right here: LINK

Best regards,
    Chris

• When creating a new career route, Sellin and Stralsund do not show a route nor does the time increase. When you load the map, the times on the phone say the same time 09:43 in this instance.
    On roads with a speed limit of 60, the cars are going at 45 and braking at regular intervals as if they hit the speed limit and want to stop going over it. I am noticing this mostly on the road to Stralsund from the motorway junction.
    Stralsund bus station always shows as OFF ROAD and isnt connected to the road network on the map (possibly why it doesnt show when creating the route)

Night time is really laggy. Idk if everyone is experiencing this but when you get to 11 FPS, the camera jumps when in camera 1 (cockpit). It is really annoying.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von iMarkeh () aus folgendem Grund: Adding bugs rather than spamming.

• Wow! You are definitely heading the right direction TML Studios! :)
    Not only the performance of the game is so much better, but so is the AI behaviour! They seem to react instantly to traffic light changes.
    The graphics are also so much better :)

However, I've experienced a problem which prevented me from doing a route.

I've picked a route starting from Berlin to Stralsund but once I've got the passengers on-board, the sat-nav led me back to the depot.
    The Flixbus device also shows the same time of arrival as the departure.

(I don't know why the graphics of the cockpit are so bad on the images. They're not like that in-game lol)

Edit: Just managed to explore the city of Stralsund by going in to freeplay mode. I have to say, you had done a fantastic job.
    I've managed to test out the new sounds when driving on different terrains and they're so nice and realistic!

• my god, plz guy's what happened to the sound,its terrible have you recorded that in a cave,plz place the old cabin sound back,outside the bus the sound is good, i do not want a 5.1 sound or make a button that you can put it off in the game.PLZ FIX THE SOUND ITS TERRIBLE.this is grazy for words.
    There's one thing I'm glad of, and that's is that the big headlight is so much better now you have better sight on the road now when its to dark.now the little lights that need some upgrade to because the beam headlights are good now and more brighter so those little lights needs more brighter to there is now a diffrent between both.

• That is because the route doesnt change to the route towards Stralsund, it just remains as it was as it cant find the path to the next stop. I worked out why it cant find the route to the Stralsund stop though. It isnt connected to the map

• hey guys,

There are some genuine fixes that are very appreciated in this update, however.
    I've found a few problems when trying to play this update.
    First I noticed some lagspikes at several points on my route from Karlsruhe to Frankfurt Airport. (it just completely freezes for a second, and I see terrain popping in)
    Second off, Frankfurt airport has not been fixed yet, I still see it designated as "None".

hopefully it's some useful feedback

drive safely,

Dex

• whoa dude ! That's some major uplift ,still long way to go my gpu is still not fully utilized most of the times, i stopped playing fbs from last few weeks due to no updates but now im walking around more than driving due the beauty of the visuals and performance improvement.

you can see with 200% scaling gpu utilization is full.
    20170912003236_1.jpg
    and with 100%
    20170912003256_1.jpg
    150%
    20170912003317_1.jpg

will report bugs if found. keep up the good work :thumbup:
    &its time to update my review on steam :P

• Bug with the buttons in the cabin while driving, they don't work, I attach a video of the bug

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Simulation Game enthusiast, Game Developer and dad

System Specs: AMD FX8350
    AMD RX 480 8GB Asus Strix
    12GB DDR3 Ram
    120GB SSD
    1TB HDD

• finally managed to install it. Overall the game looks much nicer imo. Colors and also the terrain (especially arround the new City) feels much more alive. Motion Blur still gives artifacts tho.

• At Frankfurt Airport, it is really annoying that there are bus stops available but the stops for us are in the middle of car pick ups. The old Frankfurt Bus Stop worked well and was realistic in my opinion. I don't know of an airport where scheduled coaches like NatEx or Fernbus are asked to drop off in one place and pick up somewhere else.

Does anyone else have isues with the map, if i press "M" while in-game the map opens but it centers not on my bus but always on center of the map. The GPS seems to work fine.

Same issue. Very annoying.