Discussions on various simulation games

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Bus MAN LION COACH C, route Innsbruck- Augsburg Fernbus:)

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Thank you that you like photos of movies:). Don_Castor

Unfortunately, my work breaks snapart removes my posts by writing not on the subject, we have more experience for years in the field of time-game buses, movie ideas and much more. This is a very bad path by you, she does not help in the development of games and the community, treat it as my valuable advice to you.

• Hi Martin 40 Bus , and what was in the remote posts? I did not have time to see them. I don’t want to offend anyone, especially the TML-Studios employees, but the situation reminded me that what’s happening in Russia, censorship is everywhere, they want to strangle freedom of speech, Putin doesn’t want people to know the truth about him and his friends , therefore, adopted a law on the isolation of the Internet and the insult to power. I would not want it to be the same here on the forum, this makes me sad. I hope that this whole situation with the removal of posts will be solved. If TML-Studios does not want to see any content here on the forum, let us know that such situations do not arise in the future.:)

• however, this is not the first time when I delette my entries it is not understandable because it was you had to move on a different topic or leave because the subject of photos is something cool and it's the subject of my friend from Brazil Daniel F why here he interferes in the subject of photo ,movie discussions in English and removes everything snapart . There are fears that if it continues to be on the forum I do not like people, I'm deleting an entry , everyone will be afraid to write anything, etc. because in part I have such signals from colleagues . Really, please end this practice because people they're bad, it is destroying the common work of passion for the good of the game.

Do you want to have respect such as Chris that people would remember you as a friendly person or rather as someone who is the worst enemy.

You appear on the for a moment and you delete my entries and then all day you are silent is the result of your work. Why others here with TML that you can normally talk to something , and you are one like a gendarme only to delete post, our community does a lot more for these games like you and this is sincere what you probably will not understand. here colleagues also write to you from the forum , I report your behavior to a person with TML to pass on everything you do not only to me TOM manager to tell you what your work is and how to treat people.

• I'm not taking time to post on the forum and leave my opinion concerning anything.

In my perception has to have dialogues between the members about the products and who develops. Chris really did a brilliant job within the limitations he had. It was a difficult job because dealing with members is difficult.

His work was vital because he communicated with the community and provided a great content explaining and bringing information. His work is different from other TML officials who have their work fronts and having come here for explanations and support.

Removing publications depends on whether a rule or something offensive has actually been violated. More like I do not own anything I can not do anything.

We have to be a bit careful because there are few active members in the forum who help. Outside the forum I see many untruths about the TML products it becomes revolting to read some discussion and analysis. Many people do not have the correct information about what happens because they do not participate in the forum. :rolleyes:

In the end I think you understand where I want to go. ^^

• It's a pity that many posts of Martin 40 Bus are deleted these days. Even though he sometimes repeats himself his comments are important, in my opinion.

Just another question: Does anybody here play My Paper Boat and can recommend it? It seems very funny, and the water graphics are great! It would be cool if the waves in the TBS game beaches profited from My Paper Boat, even though I don't know if it is easy to integrate that feature: There's a little difference between a stream and a wave at the sea...

• I also liked My Paper it seems like a fun game although it seems to be something simple.

I have no way to give Feedback but the game is pretty cheap.

The effects of water are great in the sea, I do not know how this effect would be, maybe analyzing creations made on Unreal Engine 4 on YouTube we can see an interesting configuration that can be applied in TML games without impacting performace.

This video is a good setup, I liked the effects. It is beautiful to see the reaction of the sea. I do not know if something like that would be heavy on TBS and FBS. :/

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• I like great water:)  Daniel F

presentations of my route today Setra bus, winter :):thumbup:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

• Presents the route by train BD BR 155 - Finnentrop Germany :):thumbup: game train sim world

I am also waiting for a beautiful movie from driving bus Don_Castor :thumbup::)

20190427180303_1.jpg20190427180340_1.jpg20190427180358_1.jpg20190427180559_1.jpg20190427180714_1.jpg20190427180746_1.jpg

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

• Route Great Britain

West Somerset Railway from Bishops Lydeard to Minehead, the longest standard gauge heritage railway in Britain :):thumbup:

passenger composition - BR Class 52 'Western' Loco Add-On

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

• I present the Polish Jelcz M 11 bus that was launched in 1985 -1990 has a 5-speed manual gearbox .

also Ikarus 260, Ikarus 280 buses Hungarian six-speed manual gearbox .

these buses are very good game OMSI 2 , so many people want to play Fernbus, Tourist bus simulator TML STUDIOS with a manual gearbox which is possible to realize.:):thumbup:

P251012_09.150001.jpgIkarus_260_(BPO-051).jpgbbb.jpgikarus2806.jpgfff.jpg

• In Brazil it has already been used in this model of bus. I remember as a child walking on some of these in the 90's.

With confession they were probably similar models in appearance. Arisco to say that they were from some Brazilian automaker the national version. I remember they used Mercedes-Benz engines.

I'd have to do some research.

• You're talking about Ikarus 260 and 280 so ? Daniel F

the Hungarian production buses were two short and articulated models - They were used in Poland, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Germany and perhaps in Brazil :/ I like these buses so I encourage TML STUDIOS all the time to introduce a manual gearbox and automatic box for all buses for each bus. VDL, Setra, Neoplan, Man - is the answer that such a thing is considered , it may be soon for TML STUDIOS games

When it comes to the bus Jelcz M 11 Polish is a 5-speed manual gearbox, very good city buses many models in Poland until today you can meet them in communication, also Ikarus 260 and 280

I showed these buses that are available in OMSI 2, how great it is to ride them on a manual chest, it is such an inspiration for players to discuss and for TML STUDIOS would see manual gerbox for their games .

• Today's winter tour through Austria :), the VDL POLONUS bus is a beautiful painting Dynek :):thumbup:

interesting images when the driver is at the house and cows ^^:thumbup: colleague David from Poland will continue painting :):fernbus:, I encourage you to download and comment:fbs-sign-330:;):thumbup:

I hope that the pictures, movie and bus VDL Polonus are liked :)

I discovered one glitch in the tunnels it is snowing and rain I hope that TML STUDIOS fix repair it - look movie gameplay

20190609124720_1.jpg20190609125019_1.jpg20190609125300_1.jpg20190609125417_1.jpg20190609125815_1.jpg20190609125928_1.jpg20190609130312_1.jpg20190609130715_1.jpg

20190609125606_1.jpg

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

• The Polonus paintwork is just Great:huh: And so are your screenshots and video Martin. Thanks!

• The bus was designed Dynek it is beautiful and painting the original Polish carrier POLONUS :):thumbup:

I try to take very good photos and movies as I play, I'm glad that you like them. Also your photos and videos are very interesting and nice:):thumbup::fernbus:  @John Reasonmill