Dankeschön!

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• I will write in English because the stupid things will be in German .

This is the second colleague who makes such a beautiful gift for TML STUDIOS, it will become a tradition :) , Congratulations enjoy your meal to TML STUDIOS.:)

They are currently on the list:

Yannick [FR] :thumbup:

Gauggi :thumbup:

A beautiful gesture from both colleagues , it seems that as the third person it will probably be me :)

Yes, your creative work is a great passion and the benefits are very visible and achievements TML STUIDOS , Your joint and our help contributes to all this, it is worth listening to our ideas because they are at the level of realism and professionalism, there is a group of people on the forum who really know a lot about buses, every company would like such people as here on the forum because it is a great achievement, I also praise our committed community here for work and of course thank you TML STUDIOS also.

Thank you for the competitions for Tom and Rene:)

I thank my colleagues for beautiful gifts Yannick [FR] Gauggi .

Finally, thank you to everyone who works at TML STUDIOS :):thumbup::fernbus:<3

• Offizieller Beitrag

Habe ich für euch gerne gemacht, liebes TML Team. Es soll eine kleine Anerkennung für eure unermüdliche gute Arbeit und den tollen Support sein. Es gibt nämlich nicht viele Entwicklerstudios, die derart kundenorientiert arbeiten und ihre Spiele so lange pflegen und weiterentwickeln und auch noch so ein tolles Forum bieten.