Update 6 - OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• TBS_Update6_EN.jpg

Update 6 for Tourist Bus Simulator is now officially available!

Crashes and bugs were fixed and many minor corrections were made. And of course, we are excited to see the new photo mode in action.

Please note: Due to the change in the engine version, savegames created with this new version are no longer compatible with older versions. So if you switch to this version but want to go back, the savegames are no longer loadable.

Below is the complete changelog:

Changelog 1.6.30777

• Fixed various game-breaking crashes after the beginning and during the game
    • New loading screen
    • Added new photo-mode
    • Performance fixes and improvements
    • Removed some foliage from the streets
    • Some minor bug and crash fixes
    • Spray corrected when it rains
    • Errors in the localizations of Asian languages
    • Air conditioning SFX adapted
    • Lag when switching web radio stations has been fixed
    • The search radius of employee apartments in La Pared now disappears correctly when both apartments have been found
    • Vegetation shader updated
    • Animation of vegetation updated
    • Graphics of some decals fixed
    • Rain removed in warehouses
    • Sound in crystal cave fixed
    • Miscellaneous graphical corrections
    • Some localisations fixed

BB40

• Fixed a bug causing the reverse beep to be audible every time you stop and stand still
    • Fixed an issue preventing strange objects to appear inside the headlight
    • Fixed a bug causing light to flash on window glass and navigation tablet
    • Fixed a bug where only one repaint was available
    • Fixed an issue causing rain to stream on the inside of the door
    • Fixed an issue causing the near blur to be too extreme for the dashboard cameras
    • Fixed a bug preventing the player from being able to reach a 100% service rating

MAN Lion's Intercity

• Fixed a bug causing a non-existing restroom getting broken/malfunctioning

Scania Touring

• Fixed an issue causing the luggage hatches to open and close while checking in passengers inside after a break
    • Added missing buttons to the dashboard
    • Fixed a bug causing the Scania Touring not to be available after installation
    • Fixed a bug causing the passenger's legs to clip through the board when sitting on the right-hand side first row
    • Fixed an issue concerning the temperature display not being completely visible
  • Performance in the office area (near the airport) is very poor (10 FPS). When I move away from this area the game works well. This started from version 5. ;(

Suggestion: In the New Trips menu, a mini map showing the route would be useful. Something similar to Fernbus.

This makes it easier and I look at the cities that I will pass before accepting the service. Usually I have to leave this menu and look at the map before accepting.

20200210195356_1.jpg

Camera mode is great, I liked it. Thank you for that. <38):thumbup:

• Suggestion: In the New Trips menu, a mini map showing the route would be useful. Something similar to Fernbus.

This makes it easier and I look at the cities that I will pass before accepting the service. Usually I have to leave this menu and look at the map before accepting.

This... so much this..It would be very nice to look over the route, so that you don't take say the Skyliner on a very bendy road *flashbacks intensify*

20200214160411_1.jpg

Would it be possible to increase the height of signs like this or even some of the objects like the umbrellas as I have found I can't go under them or I get stuck and need to fast travel to un-stick myself.

• Donrado

Yes, viewing the map in the menu is practical.

So I make the choice right there of the vehicle that best fits the route.

I would not place a large vehicle on a road between Llanos de la Concepcion to

Pajara. A better choice would be a smaller or medium-sized vehicle.

These roads are on a stretch of mountains that are narrow and have many curves. The speed has to be reduced as well.

Currently I have to look in the menu "new trips" to the city of origin and destination, leave the menu and open the map and try to find out which way is correct.

With the map in the menu it is dynamic and detailed.

It's a small detail that makes a huge difference.

A.I. of vehicles (transit) needs improvement many times the vehicles are reckless. Finally I get very irritated so I avoid colliding as much as possible so as not to damage the bus but the cars always make maneuvering difficult and the collision is imminent.
    This applies to Fernbus as well. =O

• Overall, I am pleased with the sixth update. For the future, if the seventh update is to be prepared for release, I would like for the MAN bus to fix the defect with the driver’s seat ;)

It is as if shifted back and the back of the chair is sewn into the panel

24896788.075_20200211163237_1.jpg

• Hi @Denis_W,

unfortunately this happens because of your camera settings. You probably pushed the seat way back in your settings so you can see the dashboard. The downside to this is, the seat is clicking into the panel. If we would fix this, you couldn't turn back so far with your camera. So sorry, but it seems you have to live with it. Best regards!

• I realized Quarney! Thank you very much for the clarification. I am tall. Therefore, you have to push the chair back^^

:thumbup: