Bus DLC.

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Teaser for the new DLС for Fernbus Simulator and Tourist Bus Simulator.

Coming soon! The new king of beasts was not afraid to accept the challenge from the old king of beasts.;)

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• My opinion everyone knows.

I am in favor of new brands. Many wish Mercedes-Benz is a big name. And we have Irizar, too, that I look forward to.

Quarney mentioned something important some brands are difficult to obtain licensing and others are flexible.

I imagined that TML is working on some models but the licensing problem postpones the launch.

even if something has been said in the past, things change is something that is out of reach and depends on third parties, totally

understandable.

Once again I emphasize that I have my preferences, the more I support any new vehicle DLC regardless of which brand it is.

The most recent MAN are beautiful, I commented and published about them myself here.

I also want to reiterate an old subject that whenever possible I comment that it is the problem of vehicle sounds. Something that I wait patiently for news and hope that the new vehicles will be launched with sounds worthy of your real vehicle. I still get frustrated when playing and listening to generic sounds, visually I like the game with each update, unfortunately I can't say the same about the sounds.

I thank you very much for each update of the games, but I want to know about the development of the sound part of the vehicles, Fernbus is in a very good stage of development.

This sector needs attention is of vital importance to the community, especially for people who like buses.

I know that the time is limited to do this work and generate content at the same time more if possible create something informative (we are in a community) this is a very important issue. :saint:<3