The Bus - Tips & Tricks

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Quarney

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Tips & Tricks“ zu „The Bus - Tips & Tricks“ geändert.
  • If you have a flight simulator joystick, you can use it as a smooth acceleration or deceleration of the bus. And leave control to the left or right on the mouse.

Then your bus will slow down and accelerate smoothly ;)

20210403135011_1.jpg

• Many people are faced with the problem of connecting a game controller (game wheel) in The Bus. I hope that with the help of the video I created, this problem will not arise again.

The video contains included subtitles in English, German and Russian to reach a large audience of users from all over the world. If you wish, I will add subtitles in other languages.

The video demonstrates the connection of the game wheel and the sensitivity setting both in the old "The Bus" settings, and in the new settings that have become available since update 1.7.

The Youtube channel has the ability to play the video chapter by chapter! Just in case, I will duplicate them here:

00:18 - CONNECTION

00:24 - DRIVER INSTALLATION

00:50 - SETUP (OLD VERSION)

02:22 - NEW SETTING OPTION

03:27 - DEMONSTRATION

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Hey, dear TML Community, I need your help, I am creating a new line for The Bus, when creating the schedules is there a way to copy and paste the create schedule for Monday, & Friday into the day Saturday.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

With kind regards

Cola and a happy new year🎉

• Can't do, also these are (almost, don't know if any aren't at all) all recorded in real life

So the .wav files or such can't be found? As we have the actual recordings in OMSI for the DL and having been on the bus myself, the engine sounds aren't true to life.

Listen keenly.

BVG Berlin | 3316 | MAN (DL07) ND313 Lion's City DD Euro 4 Voith - YouTube

What the time you have there dread? 12 o Clock Natty. :thumbup: