Preview of the next updates

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Great news is that 3 buses have been improved in physics

MAN LION COACH

MAN LION COACH C

COMFORT CLASSES

NEOPLAN

Will also be improved in physics VDL bus and 3 vehicles jeep with tourist bus simulator, because I do not know it and the community Gil mk0

• For this update, we will only focus on improving the physics of the busses only. The other vehicles will have to wait for the future updates. We're still developing bus simulators after all. However, Tourist Bus Sim has been prove that we can do more than just busses (and subways ;) ) and that the community appreciates it a lot to be able to drive regular cars.

• I'm happy to see that Fernbus is getting more countries!

At the release of the game Chris said that they will mainly focus only on Germany and now here we are!

Austria/Swiss

France

I've never seen such Open-World/Driving game where you can walk between countries and cities!

Fernbus is very unique and that's why all of us here on the community love it!

• DavidGamer401 @John Reasonmill - the game is three years old and will be further developed over the years because the community expects new vehicles for new maps, new content . It's fantastic that there is such a game for fans of buses and there is a lot of us in the world. TML STUDIOS great that he carries out the development of the game for us all the time, they are also passionate about buses :) , it will not only be Germany, Austria, Switzerland and France, also the Benelux countries Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxemburg as the next project:), then Scandinavia is possible Denmark, Sweden, Finland. Also countries next to Germany, we have a lot of wonderful development in this game, which makes us very happy.:lol:. Add to this new buses and minibus, pedestrians on the streets, AI trains, gas stations, an economic system that are very real plans, cabin additions, change of rims, task-oriented DLC and much more:):fernbus::fbs-sign-330: , How can you not love buses here and TML STUDIOS for Fernbus is a wonderful work that we and the community together carry out .:fernbus::fbs-sign-330::fbs-sign-224:<3:):thumbup:

@JohnReasonmill Sami Nordlund - I congratulate you on your own country in the Finland game, I will also go there often:)

Poles also hope that TML STUDIOS will also make us a map of Poland, it is very real, but first of all France, Benelux, Scandinavia:) first performance.

Then I am counting on the map of Poland, we will help TML in its implementation, there are many Poles here who love Fernbus :)

THE BUS we think that it will be immediately in Polish:thumbup:

• DavidGamer401 The plan is currently in France and then Benelux is already established:) , From what I read in the steam there is confirmed in Scandinavia, so the next countries will be.

You have to talk to TML about the next countries, I believe that it will be very much Poland, Romania , Hungary , Russia, there are many countries to perform on the map:)everyone must talk about the next countries

Let's talk about more countries about this map :)

EU_mapa.jpgffff.jpg

EU_mapa.jpgffff.jpg

Please see France, Germany and the Benelux countries connect with each other which is a very good option for the game. The game has to be created behind the order without jumping the countries of so-called holes because it would not make sense. Scandinavia connects with Germany that is why such a project is very good. At sea, you can create, for example, DLC tourist transport. Then you can do many countries consecutively as you can see e.g. Czech republic, Poland, Slovakia,Hungary,Ukraine,Belarus,Romania,Russia, ect- The map shows how you can do it best:):thumbup:

• This will truly be a dream come true for me. Fernbus actually IS already, but... this is astonishing. The workload will be enormous though to TML. They must hire more staff to make it all happen.

• States are very much and work a lot but this is a profit and for players and studies more as another TML tends to Scandynavia, Italy is also possible as any country that adheres to the currently made country. You can create small countries as 3 countries in 1 DLC and large countries as 1 country 1 DLC, this is also the direction of SCS, and this direction confirms TML is a very good way and joy for players and creators.:)

@JohnReasonmill new developers have been recruited already in TML STUDIOS, projects take time but they are great for players and the profit of purchased maps is also very good for the creator, everything works well together and the project called Fernbus becomes the most beautiful bus game in the world :)

• So next updates improves physics of the bus. What about the driver? When he/she checks passengers after the break, head is near roof. It was better before. Of course it's OK if the driver is something like two metres tall. ^^

• Maximus But how will you go to Italy without owning Austria & Switzerland DLC and France DLC on Career mode? :/

I think that it should first be the countries bordering Germany to get the most out of the map coverage and then progress from there whilst avoiding gaps in the map like Martin 40 Bus mentioned.

I think that the next DLC after Benelux could be Scandinavia, or at least Denmark, looking at the size of the previous DLC :)

Edit: Sami Nordlund I still think that the driver is too tall. You can tell this by going into the rear exit of the MAN Lion's Coach and seeing that the driver will hit his head when leaving the coach! :lol:

• I do have problems when walking, when I try to get in the bus. For some reason Neoplan doors are suddenly too low for my driver, especially the front door. When starting the game, I cannot walk in the bus like before. I have to use the rear door, driver is too tall to use the front door. And when using the rear door, he, or "I", can barely fit in.

I did not have this problem some time ago.

• Offizieller Beitrag

TML tends to Scandynavia

I don't think Scandinavia is tend to be NEXT after BeLuxNe. There was someone asking about Scandinavia on Steam Community but TML's answer just told that Scandinavia is on the POSSIBLE list, not been confirmed. If I say, I prefer the Scandinavia rather than Italy, but I think TML would strict to where Flixbus network is covered. If you think by this, Czech, Hungary, Slovakia are more possible, followed Italy.