Update 8 BETA now available!

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• MBO530, thanks for the answer. But you do not need to level the terrain! This slide with sand looks very nice!8| Perhaps the translation does not accurately convey my thoughtsX/

Please do not remove this texture and terrain. You just need to expand and slightly shift the green marker so that it appears parallel to the road.

• Over the weekend, I managed to test this update to the maximum, travel around the whole island, drove along and across :)

In addition to the comments I have previously written, there are some more that are not very significant ;)

Something is happening with some trees. They are not displayed correctly :/

Made a small video cut from different places

This palm tree is about to explode <X:D

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

A purely cosmetic wish - it is better to lower the stones below. And it turns out that they hang in the air :S

TouristBusSimulator 2020-06-13 20-30-24-464.jpg

TouristBusSimulator 2020-06-13 20-30-38-688.jpg

TouristBusSimulator 2020-06-13 20-30-48-498.jpg

That’s probably all. There are no more comments :)

The strange thing is that for all the time I traveled (19 hours of real time) there has never been rain ... Have you removed it? X/ And I also did not see the clouds ... :/ :|

• MBO530 for me it is a disadvantage, this big fog, see what happens then with the colors of the game and the blue image, you combine too much with this fog and instead of having a better image in both games is worse, in addition, dynamic weather does not work Fernbus.

This is making happy not many people in the studio and a few people with this fog, if you want to ride like this please give me the option to turn off the fog, there are a lot of people like me who do not want fog at all or if it is much smaller. this applies to Fernbus coach simulator , Tourist bus simulator.

• Offizieller Beitrag

:fbs-sign-224: 2. A highlighted stop line (green) near Corralejo would be more correct to deploy parallel to the road. Due to the fact that there are new textures that look amazing, the bus will not be able to drop into the hill purely physically. It’s best not to remove these beautiful glamorous textures, but simply expand the highlighted stop. But this is only a wish. Since passengers can so get out next. There is nothing to worry about. You can not fix it 8o

TouristBusSimulator 2020-06-13 10-43-41-476.jpg

Could you please provide a screenshot of the location on the map? So that we can locate it more easily.

• In addition to the previously published comments, I made a big tour today and noticed new defects:/

I forget to write everything about the tree, which is recounted in the sky above the city of Ajuy. Watch the video:

01.png

In Corralejo, on a billboard, one ad overlaps another ad

11.jpg

20200619114406_1.jpg

Unidentified flying object hovering in the air (Corralejo city)

33.jpg

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Anonymous ()

• My first impressions of the new update :)

I liked the bushes and various green spaces along the highway, as well as in the parking lot

TouristBusSimulator 2020-06-19 18-03-18-278.jpg

This is not the only screenshot with vegetation :D

With this update, the island has become even more picturesque :love:

Recently, a lot of green vegetation has appeared.

And now we can say that the island of Fuerteventura is not as deserted as it was at first. It's great:thumbup:

The night, as it seems to me, is a bit dark ^^ Martin 40 Bus I think will still speak out :D

:!:Something is happening with the lighting:!:The lanterns cast off a strange glow, as if shooting rays of light. This can be seen in my video at 03:49 (light rays from the ocean) and at 10:35 (light rays from the lanterns)

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

:fbs-sign-250: Very cool and realistic clouds look at night and day:thumbup:

TouristBusSimulator 2020-06-19 18-18-04-991.jpg

vlcsnap-2020-06-19-19h04m57s238.png

:fbs-sign-250: Trees do not inflate and swing well from the wind :thumbup:

:fbs-sign-250: Thanks for fixing the stop "Playa de los Matos"

Now stop and pick up tourists is a pleasure :thumbup:

20200619222325_1.jpg

:fbs-sign-250: UFO evicted from the moon :D:thumbup:

:fbs-sign-250: The shadow problem on the road to Costa Calma still remains. I wrote about it earlier, in previous posts. There is also a photo with a mark on the map

TouristBusSimulator 2020-06-19 18-00-29-583.jpg

That's all for now ;):)

• The night after leaving the bus is dark that you cannot see the driver, it should be brightened night . I agree with the report @Denis_W

20200619222134_1.jpg

Shadows are often too dark in the cockpit and behind the bus and the sun is too strong creates fog and please see the right side from the sun the picture turns black and white.

20200619221536_1.jpg

Too strong sun creates fog and colors become black and white is a mistake

20200619221611_1.jpg

Errors in Polish translation, I gave the correct words in yellow

20200619220918_1.jpgdgdgd.jpg

20200619220935_1.jpgdddd.jpg

20200619221022_1.jpgsfsfssf.jpg

20200619221040_1.jpg

changes in this update are interesting , the fog is still too high and the colors are too weak , if you take into account those errors that I showed here lighting, shadows and sun and the spelling version can then be released permanent. It would be good for you to release the next BETA version, taking into account what we are transmitting, to be fixed me and @Denis_W , i'm happy with the update i like the work going in the right direction TML STUDIOS :):thumbup:

• 20200620010351_1.jpg20200620014238_1.jpg20200620013801_1.jpg

When will we get rid of the white sun ?

20200620014238_1.jpg

Please remove the white color from your imagination, such a view does not occur in real life. everywhere is white.

20200620013929_1.jpg20200620014021_1.jpg

In order to see the night so bright, we need to increase the gamma setting. But when the gamma setting is high during the day, the vividness of the colors disappears. Therefore, the game should automatically adjust the gamma setting.

bulut-hirsiz-iran.jpg (sample photo)

The clouds and the moon look beautiful, but as in the sample photo during the day, I would love to see the clouds.

20200620011954_1.jpg20200620011958_1.jpg

traffic signs are too close to the road.

• Some time after the start of beta testing ... ;)

:fbs-sign-250: At a stop in the city of La Pared (Shuttle service) with this update, stones appeared that can be passed through as a ghost. It does not look very realistic

20200620193005_1.jpg

It would be great if the stones could not be passed through, and it would be better to remove this stone altogether or move it to another place, because in this place is a dedicated marker bus stop :fbs-sign-224:

20200620192943_1.jpg

Map mark

20200620194914_1.jpg

:fbs-sign-250: Speaking of stones. These stones are in the simulator from the very beginning. This has nothing to do with the new update, but if you manage to fix it, then I will only be glad :saint:

All the time when I was driving through this place, I thought that it was birds flying in the sky, but today I decided to stop and saw stones

HighResShot00000.png

HighResShot00001.png

20200620192649_1.jpg

HighResShot00001.png

Map mark

20200620192658_1.jpg

:fbs-sign-250: On the roads, vegetation also began to appear directly on the pavement. But I even like that. On old roads and in reality you can find weeds (weedy wild plants) ^^:thumbup:

TouristBusSimulator 2020-06-20 20-33-51-011.jpg

• And again, this weekend, I tested the new update. It resembles Groundhog Day ^^

In continuation of my remarks, I would like to mention a few more ;)

:fbs-sign-250: Please pay attention to the road sign. This is the road between Lajares and Corralejo

TouristBusSimulator 2020-06-21 10-40-28-437.jpg

It is very clearly visible on the video:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

:fbs-sign-250: For all the time (about 15 hours of real time), I again did not see the rain :|

I have now the game time of the year - February. In winter, in theory, it should also rain :/

Martin 40 Bus, is it spring now? Do you have rain Maybe you guys?

:fbs-sign-250: Trees in the sky are still being recounted over the city of Ajuy

If something else could be thought of about the range of visibility. Road marking and all objects are updated very close. This is very striking X/

Probably nothing can be done about it ...:rolleyes:

I have no comments on this update. Otherwise, I like everything. Thank you so much! :):thumbup:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Anonymous ()

• Hi! We have just released a new BETA for Tourist Bus Simulator! It is a tiny one this time, but we fixed the missing rain and then some :) See the complete changelog in the main article.

• Wow Quarney!

Apparently this weekend I will test this update again ^^

I think that if everything goes well, you can already release this update in a full official release8o

I will try to check before. But on Monday most likely there will be a full report from me ;)

Thanks for the update! :thumbup: