The Bus - official information

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• I present to your attention a small teaser of the upcoming project «The Bus: Berlin» :)

This video briefly summarizes the simulator that we will see in early access in phase 1.:fbs-sign-224:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Offizieller Beitrag

You cheater! :D

@hadi - Well it's no secret "The Bus" is being internally tested ;), there was a thread on it about a Month ago I think, but do not worry, you guys are probably about one month away from seeing more for yourselves, of course all our attention right now is on "the bus" as has been made quite clear I think by the lack of Updates for Fernbus/Tourist Bus so far in 2021, but once "the bus" is into EA, things should go back to a more normal state with terms of update for Fernbus & Tourist Bus, we're already planning to push Update 28 for Fernbus to BETA before Easter, we know people want "the bus" to be as good as possible so that's why we're trying to be as transparent with the community as much as possible regarding developments to the game etc... we do not want a repeat of Fernbus at launch so we're being extra attentive on making sure the bus is in a reasonable state when you guys get to play for the first time, even though of course it will still be in Early Access and therefore issues are to be expected.

Best Regards.

• @hadi - Well it's no secret "The Bus" is being internally tested ;), there was a thread on it about a Month ago I think, but do not worry, you guys are probably about one month away from seeing more for yourselves, of course all our attention right now is on "the bus" as has been made quite clear I think by the lack of Updates for Fernbus/Tourist Bus so far in 2021, but once "the bus" is into EA, things should go back to a more normal state with terms of update for Fernbus & Tourist Bus, we're already planning to push Update 28 for Fernbus to BETA before Easter, we know people want "the bus" to be as good as possible so that's why we're trying to be as transparent with the community as much as possible regarding developments to the game etc... we do not want a repeat of Fernbus at launch so we're being extra attentive on making sure the bus is in a reasonable state when you guys get to play for the first time, even though of course it will still be in Early Access and therefore issues are to be expected.

Best Regards.

I'm haven't said anything bad about the way you guys test this game :). I like it actually. About that thread, i know, i saw it. But i never bodered to say anything about it. I just let it be as it is. And yes, we definitely want to avoid previous issues tml had when launching games. With all of this testing, we can definitely get a better performing game even do its in EA. I personally can't wait when this game releases. i waited since the original video of this game (bakc in 2017) but we never got to see it in action except from some videos and pictures. Btw, speaking of "releases", didn't you guys said in the german thread on discord that this week we will get a release date? :/.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I'm haven't said anything bad about the way you guys test this game :). I like it actually. About that thread, i know, i saw it. But i never bodered to say anything about it. I just let it be as it is. And yes, we definitely want to avoid previous issues tml had when launching games. With all of this testing, we can definitely get a better performing game even do its in EA. I personally can't wait when this game releases. i waited since the original video of this game (bakc in 2017) but we never got to see it in action except from some videos and pictures. Btw, speaking of "releases", didn't you guys said in the german thread on discord that this week we will get a release date? :/.

@hadi - I know you didn't say anything bad about the way we are testing the game, I just thought it was relevant to remind that's all :)

As for a release date - Nice Try 8o more information on a release date will come soon, but considering we've already said end of March, I think you guys are smart enough to work out potential dates for yourselves :)

ben.m - that's unlikely to be honest with you, we gave the screenshot as a teaser, but rest assured, information will ramp up in terms of frequency during March as we near a release.

Best Regards.

• Yes, I recognized this street from a recent gameplay video when the bus entered the bridge and picked up its passengers. This is one of the most beautiful bridges in «The Bus» :love::thumbup:

People will be disappointed.

You can be sure that this will definitely not happen. I will be happy with the purchase even if there are unexpected errors on the day of release.

And I think that this is not a reason to somehow get upset, because this is not the final and not the closure of the project!

And mistakes, who did not have them... :/

After all, everything is just beginning! This is early access:!:

Is there a bus? There is!

Are there any roads? There is!

Do you have passengers? There is!

It seems to me that this is the most important thing at an early stage. And any unforeseen situations that arise can always be corrected in future ;)

Moreover, I am confident that TML-Studios will bring this project to the final and make this simulator the best city bus that will eventually surpass our beloved OMSI 2. A new era of city bus simulator, the era of «The Bus», begins :S

• Offizieller Beitrag

@DenisVarlamov88 - Well I'm glad you will be happy with The Bus from day 1 :) we're just acutely aware of the tremendous expectations from the community and the memories of Fernbus at release, everything you say is true and I wish everyone had your thoughts, we don't fear the criticisms we just want everyone to be able to have a good experience of "The Bus" from Day 1, that's why we chose the Early Access route so we could use that period to take on board the feedback/wishes of the community and ensure that come the end of Early Access "The Bus" is accepted well and in a very good place to continue forward from there :D

Best Regards.

• Hello everybody!

A couple of thoughts here:

Ryan [TML-Online Team] is right with his explanation on how a release date works, but you must add one thing and that is the publisher. We do not only have a responsibility to our community but to Aerosoft as well who sometimes comes from another point of view. We try to do it right for all sides, so let's see how it will go.

What I can say for sure, we will definitely give you a release date for the EA this week :)

About an update for FBS and TBS, we of course haven't forgotten about it and most of your reports have already been fixed. As you know, we always like to go into a beta before releasing a full update and this time, we simply do not have the time for that. Therefore it might not happen before Easter (beginning of April) because it would absolutely cross the EA for The Bus.

And the last point: The screenshot from yesterday? Beusselstraße with the S-Bahn station in the background ;)

Best regards

• Thank you so much for this information you

About an update for FBS and TBS, we of course haven't forgotten about it and most of your reports have already been fixed

Very nice that this week we will get a date for the bus, finally! :). But abou this sentence, did you see the report i did in the update 9 of tourist bus section in this forum. I didn't know where to put it and had this issue for a long time, so could you say if these issues i have are fixed or not.

Kind regards and thank you so much for the information you are giving, waay better than before, i like it ;)

• About your G27 and the assigning of the buttons? Can't tell if this has been fixed but it unfortunately is such a minor issue, I am not sure if it will in the foreseeable future.