we're very proud to present "The BUS": The next generation of bus simulation games.
Until now, you might have heard about this game under the name "Project: CBS_Berlin". This is our current major project of a city bus simulation game with an interactive multiplayer system. Today, we want to give you an overview of the included features. We've prepared a video live from Gamescom 2017 in Cologne with a few in game shots. Please note that this video is in German though. Subtitles will be added shortly after Gamescom.
External Content www.youtube.com
Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
Scania Citywide LF 18M (BVG GN16)
- Articulated bus
- Passengers walking in and out of the bus
- Interactive ticket sale
- Automatic gear box
- Monitor to switch between several surveillance cameras in the bus
- Repaints possible
- More busses planned as DLCs, including MAN and VDL models.
Several bus lines included:
- Line TXL: Flughafen Tegel - S+U Alexanderplatz/Memhardstr.
- Line 100: Hertzallee (S+U Zoologischer Garten) - S+U Alexanderplatz/Memhardstr.
- Line 200: Hertzallee (S+U Zoologischer Garten) - Michelangelostr.
- Line 245: Hertzallee (S+U Zoologischer Garten) - Robert-Koch-Platz
- Players can choose between driving and working in the Control Center
- Join the ride in the bus of another player
- Change of shifts
Interactive Control Center
- Manage and organize shift plans
- Events can be created dynamically or manually, such as bus replacement services
- Radio service between drivers and Control Center
- Establish your own company
- Ticket prizes can be individually set
- Vehicles have to regularly be maintained and repaired
- Bus fleet and staff can be managed (AI or other players)
Modding for levels
- Existing city can be extended
- Neu cities can be created
Modding for vehicles
- New vehicles can be added and set up
Release date: To be announced.
In the coming DevDiaries, we will show off all of the features and much more. We can't wait to hear your feedback.