we're very proud to present "The BUS": The next generation of bus simulation games.
Until now, you might have heard about this game under the name "Project: CBS_Berlin". This is our current major project of a city bus simulation game with an interactive multiplayer system. Today, we want to give you an overview of the included features. We've prepared a video live from Gamescom 2017 in Cologne with a few in game shots. Please note that this video is in German though. Subtitles will be added shortly after Gamescom.
Scania Citywide LF 18M (BVG GN16)
- Articulated bus
- Passengers walking in and out of the bus
- Interactive ticket sale
- Automatic gear box
- Monitor to switch between several surveillance cameras in the bus
- Repaints possible
- More busses planned as DLCs, including MAN and VDL models.
Several bus lines included:
- Line TXL: Flughafen Tegel - S+U Alexanderplatz/Memhardstr.
- Line 100: Hertzallee (S+U Zoologischer Garten) - S+U Alexanderplatz/Memhardstr.
- Line 200: Hertzallee (S+U Zoologischer Garten) - Michelangelostr.
- Line 245: Hertzallee (S+U Zoologischer Garten) - Robert-Koch-Platz
- Players can choose between driving and working in the Control Center
- Join the ride in the bus of another player
- Change of shifts
Interactive Control Center
- Manage and organize shift plans
- Events can be created dynamically or manually, such as bus replacement services
- Radio service between drivers and Control Center
- Establish your own company
- Ticket prizes can be individually set
- Vehicles have to regularly be maintained and repaired
- Bus fleet and staff can be managed (AI or other players)
Modding for levels
- Existing city can be extended
- Neu cities can be created
Modding for vehicles
- New vehicles can be added and set up
Release date: To be announced.
In the coming DevDiaries, we will show off all of the features and much more. We can't wait to hear your feedback.