Here you can post your feedback about Citybus Simulator - Munich. For questions about the gameplay use the "Questions about the gameplay" - Blog.
Okey so few things :
- AI traffic : SO HORRIBLE ! You need to rework that. 'Cause sometimes cars just stop in front of you without any reason or just do accident with you.
- Always AI traffic but for busses : too much "Erzastzvekehr" I always see line 101, line 102... sometimes other real lines.
- About the Control Center : too much doing rail replacement like line U4 Pendelvekehr or DB Erzatzvekehr... instead of doing the line 100.
- And for the love of Jesus : Change the matrix of the busses it's really unrealistic.
- I also have some problems with the Anti-Aliasing which seem to not working at all... it's coming from my graphic card, but from the game engine I think...
- If possible : I would like to see more than Lion's City busses. An addon pack with some other busses from Münich will be very good.
Exept that : you did a VERY GREAT JOB guys, you deserve these 30€
Since none has gives a english review, i should try to make one:
First of all there is some small misspellings in the English transaltion of the ingame helptext: "Ticket canceler" should be replaced with "validator" or simply ticket machine.
The phrase "Passengers space" should be replaced with "Passenger area". There is also a misspelling in the help text "Runnung" which should be "Running".
Some stop announcemets are omitted, especially along route 113.
There are some invisible obstacles along the tram tracks between Ostbahnhof and Grillparzenstraße at Haidenauplatz
There is also some confusion at the street crossings, which signal applies to the driver? You also have to do frequent lane changes due to unclear or misplaced street markings.
And what is "jumping a red light"? Proper grammar should be "running against a red light".
Overall TML has done a great job with CBS2 but in my opinion, not as good as BS2012. But with some remaking and a patch, we hopefully will see the jewel of the crown... einen Kommentar...
For me the game is unplayable. I don't own a steering wheel and my Thrustmaster Joystick is not working with the game (it gets recognized but nothing is moving) so it's either mouse or keyboard. I have messed with the options for several hours.
Mouse kinda works on straight parts, but then the bus is impossible to get around tight corners. Also, the mouse buttons are assigned to view functions which rules out operating the copilot, since the button assignment is not changed when viewing it up close. This could have easily been caught during a beta test.
All available keyboard options are ridiculous, even how the range of the sliders is set (what's the point of having the steering wheel turn faster than the engine?). Look at Euro Truck Simulator 2 to see how steering with keyboard and mouse combined make for an enjoyable experience.
In addition, when having to make numerous adjustments, the interface animations of the OOC become enormously time-consuming and annoying. Who puts non working buttons on an interface? Is this supposed to make me feel like I'm in an Iron Man movie? At the beginning you have to click on the green unlabeled button, the others are red and don't work. Completely pointless, thanks for wasting my time.
All in all this game needs some serious work. Numerous CTDs, bad AI, annoying and pointless gimmicky interface, graphic and sound problems, and from my experience unplayable without a steering wheel. I hate to have spent 30 Euros on a piece of software that makes me wonder if the developers ever tried to actually use it themselves.
Here's my personal opinion on the game.
- Very good graphics all round - especially scenery
- Detailed Passengers
- Smooth AI
- Complex, realistic bus start up procedure
- Radio announcements
- Good frame rate (in comparison with similar simulation games)
- Acceleration is far too fast for a bus
- Physics could be better
- Not well designed for a keyboard - Often hard to negotiate tight corners
- AI Buses do not pick up passengers
- Bus sound is inaccurate and has many blank spots
- AI Buses only drive Lions City 2 door
- Small draw distance
Handling is good but acceleration is much too fast and gives an unrealistic feel to the performance of the vehicle
Very good game
Here some bad point about this game
Bus sound is inaccurate and has many blank spots
- AI Buses only drive Lions City 2 door
-when you get in a bus it give tell you to turn on heater just when you start the bus and gose in bus drive log.
And now i find out the your front window does not get rain staying.
-does not tell you how many time you go pass red lights.
Complex, realistic bus start up procedure
Good frame rate (in comparison with similar simulation games)
black ice on the roads
test track .
very good game.
I think this is one for the best of 2012 and 2013 so far
You can change the accleration in the OCC.
did not know that. thank you very much. :>
Hi, guys!Let's develop the greyhound bus simulator which allows you to drive across the United States! Thanks! Cheers, Vincent
Nice Game, but nothing is as good that it couldnt go better [Blocked Image: http://www.tml-edition.com/file/pic/emoticon/default/smile.png] My first thought: Will there be addon's? (free- or payware). To introduce more Routes and in future: to have the complete Munich as a open world at the screen.
I could also imagine a "mulitplayer" online gaming. (just as flight sim) e.g. a "human controlled" operation center who gives out the routes, so you have real transmittion... but i think the budget is too tight for that. (Maybe this would be an option for other developers/mods)
Hey, thanks a lot for your feedback!
Unfortunately there won't be any add-ons, since CBS 2 is based on a system closed for any developers outside of TML. TML themselves will most likely also not develop any add-ons due to new future projects already in the pipeline. [Blocked Image: http://www.tml-edition.com/file/pic/emoticon/default/smile.png]
Multiplayer is basically the same story: TML themselves would have to develop this and there just isn't any time or the necessary budget for the development.
Thank you for you answer! So maybe there could be a chance to think of those features in a future product? I would perfectly be willing to work on that with you guys, if you wish.
So thats not just a customer "please do it" but more a: "that would be really cool, ill put some work, time and effort in"
Great bus simulator!! I understand the new city bus simulator update v1.24 just came out the other day. What kind of new features does the cbs update v1.24 have? Please remember I speak English. Thanks!
Hi, guys!How many routes does the CBS2 have besides the line 100? Thanks! Cheers, Vincent
Hi, guys!Question for you, how many miles in length of the route in city bus simulator 2 Munich? Thanks! Cheers, Vincent
I will answer all you question you ask
Content List Update 1.2.4 (This update includes ALL previously released updates.):
- Physics improvements on articulated bus when using steering wheel, gamepads or mouse control
- System crashes occuring with (very) high visibility range mostly in the 64-bit version have been fixed.
- The duration of red light on the crossings of the main route has been reduced.
- The physics of the player buses have been improved, e.g. at kerbs (The bus will not bounce back in the event of lateral crashes with the kerb).
- The player bus can now drive onto/ over kerbs.
- The setting angle of the inside mirror has been extended.
- The acceleration of the player bus has been decreased.
- The visibility range of objects can now be set in the graphics menu.
- The engine volume can now be set in the sound menu.
- The number of AI-cars, AI-trucks and AI-busses can now be set separately in the player menu.
- Realistic schedule times can now be switched on and off in the player menu. The latter increases the scheduled time.
- Exhaust emission with warm engine has been reduced.
- One truck texture has been reworked.
- Passengers in AI-busses are even more detailed.
- The correct announcement is now played at the bus stop "Königsstraße".
- The main areas are now labeled on the outline map.
- The camera at the driver's cab is now placed central to the screen.
- Permanent new spawning of passengers at bus stops has been stopped.
- Vehicle voltage cannot be turned off while the engine is running.
- The keyboard does not react to control elements of the bus when the player stands outside of the vehicle.
- The start tutorial is now switched on by default (only at first start of the game). It can be switched off in the OCC-->Player-->Tutorial.
- A new effect simulating rain splashes has been added.
- Crashes occuring on some systems due to certain weather settings have been fixed.
- Double key assignments on some steering wheels/ gamepads have been fixed.
- Incorrect displays in GUI occuring with AMD graphic cards have been fixed.
The last question I can answer but I can tell you that you will see
◾More than 43 faithfully designed sights and characteristic buildings of Munich
That is good to know! One question for you, what is the distance of the line 100 route? I would to drive from one city to another! Thanks! Cheers, Vincent
Vincent Majerowicz You don't want CBS2 then, the 100 is wholly within Munich. Check out http://www.eurocoachsimulator.com/ and http://blog.scssoft.com/2013/0…e-are-working-on-too.html. As for bus simulators featuring more than one city there currently isn't one you sound like you want a coach simulator though.
NOTE FOR TML MODS: I do not consider this a violation of any rules as TML have never created a coach simulator therefore a coach simulator (which has not even been released yet) cannot be considered a competitor.
Thanks for the links! I checked out the euro coach simulator from the links you gave me, very interesting! Euro coach simulator is pretty old like from 2008?? I think the euro coach simulator should be updated.