Has this happened with other busses as well or exclusively with the Scania?
Ok, thanks. It will be forwarded as well!
- Flowers in the road on a street in Leverkusen (Screenshots 1/2)
- A Piece of road is misplaced on a street in Gelsenkirchen (Screenshots 3/4)
- 2 road surfaces not aligned properly at a junction on a street between Gelsenkirchen and Dortmund (Screenshots 5/6)
- A bin/rubbish bags are in the road on a street in Dortmund (Screenshots 7/8)
Thanks, everything has been forwarded!
Leaving some problems at 1.25 because I have no idea if TML made changes regarding this in version 1.26.
- I am having problems with Neoplan.
I get in the vehicle and when I'm in the driver's view this gross camera placement happens.
Does anyone know how to tell me why Neoplan is showing this behavior?
- This problem happens at all times in particular all terminals, vehicles such as cars, trucks enter terminals, these areas are exclusive to buses, it does not make sense to circulate other vehicles in these areas.
Please correct this disorder. Please.
- If possible, exchange this vegetation for something natural and with less repetition. It seems very standardized and repetitive.
Location: Garage in Limoges
- This needs to be reworked better.
Location: Terminal in Toulouse
- Traffic lights are messed up and vehicles stop in the wrong places. The car stopped for a long time where I signaled with the circle.
Location in the image below (Biarritz)
Hi thanks a lot for reporting! We will take a look at this very weird camera angle issue. Does this happen exclusively in the Neoplan or in other busses as well?
Those terminal might be exlusively for busses, but that doesn't mean other vehicles can't drive through. And as you probably know for yourself, some road user are not always keen on following rules
regarding the driver seat in the air:
A temporary/quick fix would be pressing TAB ingame to open the seat position adjustment, change the position slightly and close the seat adjustment again, this should bring the seat back to the normal position.
Updating about the driver's camera positioning problem.
The problem persisted and I managed to correct it following the instructions of Timo .
So far without any problems.
Thanks for the support once again.