It took long enough ...
We have just released a new BETA update for Fernbus Simulator.
We fixed the rain on the windows, corrected various problems with license plates, textures and traffic lights and much more. You can find all information here in the changelog:
Please create backup copies of your savegame files before switching to BETA Update 28.
ATTENTION: This is a BETA update. Technical problems, instability of the game as well as bugs during gameplay can be possible.
How to install the beta version of the update?
- In your Library, you click with the right mouse button on the entry of the "Fernbus Simulator"
- In the drop-menu, you click on the entry "Properties"
- In the window "Fernbus Simulator - Properties" you select the tab "BETAS"
- In the field "Select the beta you would like to opt into:" select the entry "beta-"
- Now you can close the window and the beta version of the update should download right away
- After downloading the update you can start the Fernbus Simulator via the "PLAY" button
- In the main menu should now be the corresponding version number of the beta version of the update and you can test the update
- Revised lighting systems: sunlight, moonlight, street lights, etc.
- Fixed the visibility of snow and rain on the buses
- Corrected errors in the German license plate system, e.g. 5-digit numbers should no longer be possible
- Revised the probabilities of the nationalities of the license plates depending on the region
- Parked cars now have license plates again
- Fixed rain on the windows of the vehicles
- The blurred texture of the pickup truck was fixed
- Icon of the exe was fixed
- Action cameras can now be deactivated
- Dynamic weather is now loaded correctly in saved games (only works with new saved games)
- Camera zoom and movement have been revised
- Incorrectly reported conflicts between key assignments have been resolved
- The steering wheel now remains in its current position when you get up from the driver's seat or activate the photo mode
- Corrected traffic lights which did not load correctly
- Passengers can now use different clothing patterns and colors
- A bug with the photo mode and the vehicle control has been fixed
- Walking sounds added
- Camera zoom revised in both camera perspectives
- Resetting the vehicle revised
- Some minor to medium bugs have been fixed
DLC VDL Futura FDD2
- Revised seating positions for passengers
- Corrected the geometry of the tunnel in Rotterdam
DLC Multi Media Package
- Fixed a bug when playing the moderation
- Corrected handbrake bug
- Fixed a bug in the handbrake
- Fixed error in cruise control