BETA Update 28 for Fernbus Simulator

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• FBS_Update28_BETA.jpg

It took long enough ...

We have just released a new BETA update for Fernbus Simulator.

We fixed the rain on the windows, corrected various problems with license plates, textures and traffic lights and much more. You can find all information here in the changelog:

----

Please create backup copies of your savegame files before switching to BETA Update 28.

---

ATTENTION: This is a BETA update. Technical problems, instability of the game as well as bugs during gameplay can be possible.

How to install the beta version of the update?

Quite easily:

1. In your Library, you click with the right mouse button on the entry of the "Fernbus Simulator"
    2. In the drop-menu, you click on the entry "Properties"
    3. In the window "Fernbus Simulator - Properties" you select the tab "BETAS"
    4. In the field "Select the beta you would like to opt into:" select the entry "beta-"
    5. Now you can close the window and the beta version of the update should download right away
    6. After downloading the update you can start the Fernbus Simulator via the "PLAY" button
    7. In the main menu should now be the corresponding version number of the beta version of the update and you can test the update

---

Changelog 1.28.41013

• Revised lighting systems: sunlight, moonlight, street lights, etc.
    • Fixed the visibility of snow and rain on the buses
    • Corrected errors in the German license plate system, e.g. 5-digit numbers should no longer be possible
    • Revised the probabilities of the nationalities of the license plates depending on the region
    • Parked cars now have license plates again
    • Fixed rain on the windows of the vehicles
    • The blurred texture of the pickup truck was fixed
    • Icon of the exe was fixed
    • Action cameras can now be deactivated
    • Dynamic weather is now loaded correctly in saved games (only works with new saved games)
    • Camera zoom and movement have been revised
    • Incorrectly reported conflicts between key assignments have been resolved
    • The steering wheel now remains in its current position when you get up from the driver's seat or activate the photo mode
    • Corrected traffic lights which did not load correctly
    • Passengers can now use different clothing patterns and colors
    • A bug with the photo mode and the vehicle control has been fixed
    • Walking sounds added
    • Camera zoom revised in both camera perspectives
    • Resetting the vehicle revised
    • Some minor to medium bugs have been fixed

DLC VDL Futura FDD2

• Revised seating positions for passengers

DLC Netherlands

• Corrected the geometry of the tunnel in Rotterdam

DLC Multi Media Package

• Fixed a bug when playing the moderation

DLC BB40

• Corrected handbrake bug

DLC W960

• Fixed a bug in the handbrake
    • Fixed error in cruise control

---

Changelog 1.28.41433

• New option to control mouse sensitivity
    • Sun intensity fixed
    • Coach bus breaks updated
    • Added additional license plates to AI coaches and trailers
    • Fixed positions of license plates for certain vehicles
    • Updated view distance of license plates

DLC Netherlands

• Fixed random broken license plates in the Netherlands

DLC Multi Media Package

• Fixed streaming issues and crashes

DLC BB40

DLC W960

---

Changelog 1.28.41707

• Updated vehicle physics
    • Fixed counting the passenger not working properly near doors or hatches of the vehicles
    • Fixed speed limits
    • Fixed AI coach rear wheel positions
    • Fixed bus stop staying invisible if you missed the stop
    • Fixed NPC's sometimes being assigned wrong clothing textures
    • Additional traffic AI fixes
    • Fixed weird radio sound on launch for certain PC configurations
    • Fixed passengers being invisible in mirrors on low-quality settings when loading a savegame
    • Fixed brake light sensitivity of NPC vehicles
    • UI text fixes
    • Fixed resting button function in shuttle mode

DLC Netherlands

• Green road markings on state road are now visible in the vehicle mirrors
    • Fixed materials of city buildings

DLC Multi Media Package

• Physics of traffic news assets fixed
    • Fixed visibility of traffic news assets on the world map and navigation screen

DLC ComClass

• Fixed ComClass display permanently showing it to be out of fuel
    • Offizieller Beitrag

Well, you all waited very patiently for Update 28 to roll up, even though the bus was taking most of our time, we couldn't let you guys wait any longer, we hope your all very happy with this BETA update, of course we won't stop improving :S

Quarney beat me to it :P

• Offizieller Beitrag

I'm a happy woman today.... The rain finally works! Hope the flickering is also fixed!

I've been waiting so long for this! ;(

(I was about to make a new thread asking about the update)

If you mean with the buildings then unfortunately that's a LOD error, which we can't fix as it's a fault in the UE4, we're waiting for Epic to fix this, once they do the flickering will go away :)

• If you mean with the buildings then unfortunately that's a LOD error, which we can't fix as it's a fault in the UE4, we're waiting for Epic to fix this, once they do the flickering will go away :)

I was referring to the flickering on the VDL bus... I recorded a video in a post you answered

• Offizieller Beitrag

I was referring to the flickering on the VDL bus... I recorded a video in a post you answered

Oh the flickering windscreens on the VDL FDD2, believe that's fixed, if not then in a upcoming BETA for sure. :)

• Track IR issue (fov issue) seems to be sorted from testing so far.

Couple of issues I've found with the BETA (so far):

1) AI Traffic incidents at the following locations:

a. (note my ai setting is 50) - See images fb_ait_a01 through till 03.

b. Second incident - See images fb_ait_a04 through till 06.

2) Front Mirrors (top right mirror) showing side mirror images instead of front of the coaches on MAN's. I've not tested the other vehicles I own yet.

3) I use to be able to press and hold a button on my wheel which zoomed in on where I was looking ... then after releasing, it would go back to my usual FOV.

This doesn't seem to work anymore - I would love to have this back PLEASE!

I looked in the settings and you have to set a zoom out as well as zoom in keys.

I would prefer the old way of having one key which you pressed and held to zoom in; then let go of for the FOV to go back to normal.

EDITED:

Question: The sun rays seem to block vision quite a lot during sunset. Is this intentional? When putting down the sun screen, I found these were not blocked out and therefore vision was not improved.