Fernbus Coach Simulator: Your wishes and ideas

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• You already start at the depot🙂

• Offizieller Beitrag

Know it’s disappointing news, but remember it’s not a flat out “no” it’s a “we’re too busy right now, but maybe in the future” :)

Best Regards.

• Know it’s disappointing news, but remember it’s not a flat out “no” it’s a “we’re too busy right now, but maybe in the future” :)

Best Regards.

I know, this would be probably a GIANT work and overhaul of the actual system, but be honest, you guys know that this would be awesome! One of the best features! I would not even care if was released as a DLC lol.

But I understand, I'm also a programmer so I can imagine how difficult would be to implement something like this.

Just feeling that my dreams were crushed a lil bit lol

• Offizieller Beitrag

I know, this would be probably a GIANT work and overhaul of the actual system, but be honest, you guys know that this would be awesome! One of the best features! I would not even care if was released as a DLC lol.

But I understand, I'm also a programmer so I can imagine how difficult would be to implement something like this.

Just feeling that my dreams were crushed a lil bit lol

Lol my dreams are crushed sometimes still too, but being honest with you it's a wish of mine for a long time also, it's genuinely being able to find the time like you said, one day I'm still hopeful..... we will get the economy for Fernbus, mind you don't know when that would be :)

• hello, I have a suggestion that I have been submitting to you for 1 year

when we are stopping to take and leave the pasengers.

the pasengers should be separated from the bus and put a bit further away in order to better see the new passengers.

and then after the bus,

teleportation should be suppressed.

and why not add other characters in the future

person with a disability

person with stroller lol

etc ..

thank you

• hello, just a question

Are you planning to add other cities to the dlc de france after finishing the bus.

otherwise, these are the cities that I would like in the future

1 / brive la gaillarde (19)

2 / brignoles (83)

3 / aix e en provence (13)

4 / carmals (81)

and also why not the airports of paris, marseilles etc ...

it would be nice to have other cities with the stops

of course after the bus

hoping to have other cities on the dlc of france

• Hi Stefano Andreozzi,

please stop posting the same content everywhere. We always said, the multi-screen feature is still experimental which means it won't work for everyone. Sorry it is not functioning for you but it is what it is.

ivan absolutely right, you are suggesting which does not mean we have to implement your suggestions. As said several times now, your proposals are mostly very subjective and probably won't make it into the game. FBS, as well as TBS, are not forgotten and will benefit from the development of The Bus with new features in the future. FBS is build on a scale 1:10 so not every city is eligible for addition, as stated several times as well

• Dear TML Team,

My very 1st and high priority wish would be - To see a full bus or 80% + passengers in a coach.

Not sure why TML hesitating to add more passengers to the game (may be because that may low down the fps or game performance ?)

The game is meant to transfer passengers and we expect the bus to be almost full.

TML please think on this !

Regards,

Aj

• Dear TML Team,

We do see AI coaches (only MAN 2nd gen) on highways only.

Why don't we see AI buses often within cities ? The only bus i see roaming within city would be my Coach which i would be driving during the game.

Please add other coaches as AI traffic coach and include those to roam within cities as well, like AI coaches entering and exiting the Bus station, etc.

Wish to see more FLIXBUS livery AI coaches around.

Thanks,

Aj

• Uhm, coaches don't really see eachother that often in a city, they are coaches.. not citybuses

You have never seen 2 coaches in a city driving by each other ? which city do you live !

So you mean there will be only 1 single coach roaming in city ? lol :D

Its should be realistic. I am not saying there should be 100's of AI coaches roaming in city. At least few getting into Station, exiting station and could be seen 1 or 2 within city.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi Ajith - adding more AI coaches is on our list, as usual we just don't have the time right now, as for dynamic coach stations, I would also like this, but it's probably too taxing and would cause performance issues if we start seeing 10's of coaches driving into coach depots, because you'd also need 10 sets of passengers, it would be a lot to be rendered and processed.

Best Regards.

• Hi Ajith - adding more AI coaches is on our list, as usual we just don't have the time right now, as for dynamic coach stations, I would also like this, but it's probably too taxing and would cause performance issues if we start seeing 10's of coaches driving into coach depots, because you'd also need 10 sets of passengers, it would be a lot to be rendered and processed.

Best Regards.

Just not to lower the rendering and performance, at least 1-2 empty AI Bus coaches can be seen entering/leaving into ZOB ? just a suggestion.

• Dear TML Team,

1.When can we expect Steering Tilt and Telescopic adjustment ?

2.Also i wish to see the Coach mirror adjusted as per drive comfort.

3.Coach driver wearing seat belt and holding the steering wheel

Thanks,

Aj.