Let’s talk about Fernbus (EN)

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• lmao. cant stop laughing... I'm wondering every day on the internet how stupid people are, at the moment...

"Developers do not have priority to update FFB."
    "We continue with promises unfulfilled"
    "They said in two weeks and nothing."

I'm serious, Are these people just so dumb, or are they pretending to be dumb?

@Elenity, lets make a deal here... You develop a game within a year, and when you release it, you have 0 bugs, and if there are any bugs, you solve them within a hour. Deal? Let's see if you still talk this way if you ever do amke a game.

• Here I support Chris TML STUDIO working are frequent updating. I look forward patiently to repair G29 steering wheel, buttons and LED speedometer to work by adding gas. Patience will and force fadback and other things in the game friends. TIMO support , deals with my G29. the company will buy it to do what I say.

• Excuse me? We have released major updates every week since release and will continue to do so. I really don't understand if you don't see that we're actually working on this game and getting bugs fixed and adding missing features. It's not possible to solve every single issue in just a few days... I really don't know what you guys expect. Jeez.

Essential features like FFB should not be missing in a commercial product from the start and some of your defenders clearly don't have the intellectual ability to understand the fundamentals of consumer rights in a market economy. We expected some kind of force feedback support, even a basic or crappy one as the wheel is our only physical connection with the game. If you don't have the man power ( which is pretty evident by now) or the knowledge how to tune the FFB properly then you should completely open your game to modding and someone will fix it for free. Maybe you still don't realize that your platform has huge and long living multi million business potential but without the full support of big modding community and without hiring new staff with adequate skills you will fail to accomplish.

• Look, I don't think you can judge our userbase and our dev team by saying they clearly don't have the intellectual ability to understand it or aren't skillful enough without even knowing them, especially when you're a newbie in our community. We already announced and promised that some features will be missing prior release and we will definitely ship them afterwards, that's for sure, and look at our patch notes from our recent updates, they are already full of effort with such a small team and time period. We have realized it and we are working on this right now to improve FBS.

• Look, I don't think you can judge our userbase and our dev team by saying they clearly don't have the intellectual ability to understand it or aren't skillful enough without even knowing them, especially when you're a newbie in our community. We already announced and promised that some features will be missing prior release and we will definitely ship them afterwards, that's for sure, and look at our patch notes from our recent updates, they are already full of effort with such a small team and time period. We have realized it and we are working on this right now to improve FBS.

I Agree with you about the recent updates, I don't know about others but the recent updates helped me a lot and also increased my FPS in the game by 24 to 30! (which is not great but they are trying to improve the day in night out!)

SO guys just be patient and wait for them to develop the game. If we as a community discourage them, how can they work on it for a long time. so instead of complaining lets just wait and see what they have us in the next updates

I know we has a customer has right to talk good and bad about a product or demand features but they said they will do it and they didn't promise it that they will take 2 weeks to give you FFB support.. it was you guys who created the promise..

• Remember only @SocialOfficer , G29 steering wheel, buttons to add a function to improve , and LEDs G 29 enable this feature game by adding gas. I told about this TIMO support ,and to improve the optimization of the game.

and here we go again... spamming forums again with 'G29 Improve' and 'optimalization of the game'... The game is already good optimized... buy a better pc if it cant handle it, instead of blaming it on the developers.

• The computer I have a good game, it is not good optimization, confirms mass players in the world not just me.This is not spam. The steering wheel is already known about TIMO I was in my PC and the case knows. They operate LEDs by adding gas, and buttons, is now bad, it must do TML, plus optimization.

• translate,not good english. Optimization of evil to improve, the G29 LED gas and buttons. Timo was in my PC, confirms everything I say.They need to fix it, they buy the G29 to the company in a few days. And it's not spam, and facts buddy.PC I have a good game. players of the world have the same errors

• So I love your recent update and the game but I have noticed 2 bugs one being an invisible wall at one of the highway tunnel entrances I don't recall where unfortunately. Well playing some more I did also notice that there were some spots in certain turn offs where a street light is in the middle of the lane. I am not sure if that had been brought to your attention yet. Sorry if I am going to far love the game thanks dev team at TML! keep up the good work. And glad to see another TML game that is popular.

For the impatient users hang tight as they will release updates and fixes a game was not developed over night it takes weeks or sometimes even months to do even with a decent sized team so hang tight!

Also if you look at 109:00 in my video you will see a major traffic glitch:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.