Fernbus Coach Simulator: Your wishes and ideas

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• I know that fernbus is acclimated in Germany, but i would like to add this things: (apart from those already mentioned) (limitations are bad for simulation games).

-Disable speed limit 100
    -And most important, sequential or manual transmission for keyboard, I like to choose the speed or gear when I drive.

And greetings from South America , i love this game, i was bored of playing Ets 2 with bus mods XD. :D :thumbup:

• Good idea, manual gearbox 6, and clutch add TML Studio to the game. A lot of players want to just ride and have this equipment.

Make the steering Logitech G 29 turnovers led diodes, adding gas. Is a game Project cars, The Crew, Bus simulator 2016.

• More headlight projection, this is full beam...

the HIGH light turn on when u press " F " key with the first two light stages are actived, The two last stages of " L key " light are fog light.
    ___ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

i want to see the stop stations like restaurants on highway like this, its good when u want to make long travels on the simulator.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://s3.amazonaws.com/onibus…ecd88ce1a2cebf0f360e9.jpg]

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1MCb…7J-Fdw/s1600/SAM_6034.JPG
    Edit

• I would also like some more attention to detail when it comes to rest stops. How about giving us the possibility to initiate a rest stop. For example there are gas stations along the way or dedicated rest stops, parking lots, inner city parking spaces where we could stop there and through a menu engage a rest stop. Instead of placing fixed rest stops with highlighted areas and automatically pass time. If i remember correctly, 18 Wheels of Steel had this feature where you could just pull into a rest stop or gas station and through a menu engage the rest period.

Of course it would be awesome and immersive if passengers would get out of the bus and smoke a cigar, have a sandwich, stretch their legs etc. (perhaps like a cutscene instead of a black screen).

• I would also like some more attention to detail when it comes to rest stops. How about giving us the possibility to initiate a rest stop. For example there are gas stations along the way or dedicated rest stops, parking lots, inner city parking spaces where we could stop there and through a menu engage a rest stop. Instead of placing fixed rest stops with highlighted areas and automatically pass time. If i remember correctly, 18 Wheels of Steel had this feature where you could just pull into a rest stop or gas station and through a menu engage the rest period.

Of course it would be awesome and immersive if passengers would get out of the bus and smoke a cigar, have a sandwich, stretch their legs etc. (perhaps like a cutscene instead of a black screen).

in my country, depending of region and line, the support point is together with rest stop.
    in long trips the bus need to be cleaned and refueled, in one of some rest places while passengers rest the bus will re-supply and be clean and park back

while others are only Bus Support stop, with refuel and vehicle cleaning

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Hello,

Here are some ideas :

- driver view : rotating point of view when steering
    - ability to choose the coach direct in game (having the 2 Lion's Star parked in garage or outside)
    - perhaps some maintenance simulation
    - as Flixbus Coach I also like the Neoplan Cityliner (I'm very pleased to drive the future Skyliner)

Thanks a lot !

• dirty bus's

accident damage to bus like this :

• in my country, depending of region and line, the support point is together with rest stop.
    in long trips the bus need to be cleaned and refueled, in one of some rest places while passengers rest the bus will re-supply and be clean and park back

while others are only Bus Support stop, with refuel and vehicle cleaning

Yeah that would also be a good feature, short maintenance at bus stops if taking long routes. I don't know if Flixbus operates this way though. Anyway as you can see right now in the sim, the only rest stops available are those that are made specifically for this. (The ones with the P - blue parking sign on the map). Reaching a bus station won't count as a rest stop (the passengers still complain about taking a break - this is really takes a big chunk out of the immersion factor) and if there are no rest stops along the route set by your navigation you'll either have to divert to stop the nagging or just endure it till the end.

The way i see it, they should either try to add more stops and the option to create your own route (and by that i mean more freedom in route creation). Or even better add a manual rest stop feature initiated by a menu or some sort when you park in a gas station or designated rest stop.

• map implementation, to use keys "ASDW" to navegate on map, not only with mouse click and support to exit from map with ESC key not only pressing " M " again

now we only can set the route number, i really Want to can write my itinerary or anything, is interesting an option to rename display any time in the game.

• The right stick below the steering wheel in MAN is a retarder, so there he is, but NOT ANIMATED, 3 levels.
    As for me, there should be a "bus stop brake", since You do not engage parking brake at the streetlights any time stopped and You don't maintain the brake pedal (fatigue). The coach have this also.

[BOL]TavoBus - but the speed limit in Europe is fixed at 100km/h for any coach and 80km/h for buses by transport reglementation.
    DaveAngel - exhaust retarder is very rarely used, that's for the retarder is (3 levels), it is powerful enough. Exhaust braking is more for steep descends and emergency braking in case of a failure mainly.

Cheers,
    Dominik

• Hi folks - firstly well done for creating what is a really amazing looking simulator, and one which shows huge potential. I can see from your responses in this thread that you are keen to take on board ideas and feedback from your users in order to improve it, which is commendable.

Apart from what has already been suggested, one feature I'd really like to see is the ability to record your journey, and then play it back from a different viewpoint - ie be able to sit as a passenger or view the bus from the roadside. Alternatively, if there was the ability to 'ride' AI buses, as there is in OMSI, that would also add greatly to the immersion of the game.

Anyway thanks for all your hard work so far in creating such a great new simulator, I look forward to seeing it evolve!

Regards,

Tim

• Bonjour,
    Mon souhait Pour l'avenir du jeu sérums en mesure de Mettre en lieu son entreprise with the several bus, non Gagner de only XP, Mais aussi de l'Argent pour agrandir son entreprise de bus, par exemple Eurotruck ous son entreprise may exploiteur et non versez le Multijoueur faire convoyes Mais Plutôt à embaucher Quelqu'un d'écoulement conduire bus bureaux, Parce Que le jeu deviend RAPIDEMENT fatigué DANS SON état actuel.

Salut,
    Mon souhait Pour l'avenir du jeu de Serai Pouvoir créé sa compagnie avec plusieur bus, non seulement Gagner de XP Mais aussi de l'argent pour agrandir sa compagnie de bus, versez exemple Eurotruck ous sur peut exploiteuses sa compagnie Et pas de Multijoueur des Nations Unies Versent faire des convoyes Mais plutot Verser embaucher juin personne Verser bureaux CONDUIRE bus, voiture le jeu deviend vite lassent Dans sont actuel état.