General Feedback on Fernbus Coach Simulator

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Maximus

Upps, sorry, have been mistaken about the repaints. We only have released one repaint for 1,99€. So please delete this point. I confounded it with repaints by the user, sorry.

Nevertheless, we have free map and city DLCs, which are regularly put into the game and the busses can be used in FBS and TBS similarly

• Guys need help setting up the Logitech Driving Force GT. In the community, the player doesn’t manage to adjust the steering wheel, the file that can be downloaded here on the forum also did not help, maybe someone has a fresh Logitech Driving Force GT settings file, or maybe some advice.

• alex.a This is a known issue that has been discussed in the forum quite frequently in the last weeks, but it doesn't seem like TML is working on this issue. One of many bugs that has been existing since the release and never been fixed, probably it will also take a long time in the future until the values of the resting system will make any sense.

• This current Fernbus brightness at these final settings is bad, the picture never really looks as bright as white milk it spoils all colors and vegetation.

post-processing in options with all setting should not give such a picture, I hope this will be fixed and everything I reported in topic 1.24 Beta.

here we signalize the additional option to turn off the fog completely because, however, it must be admitted that many of us do not want to have fog at all when driving, why can't you adjust fog here and turn it off completely. It used to be great when there was no fog now only TML probably enjoys this because we players don't. Quarney .

• Offizieller Beitrag

This current Fernbus brightness at these final settings is bad, the picture never really looks as bright as white milk it spoils all colors and vegetation.

post-processing in options with all setting should not give such a picture, I hope this will be fixed and everything I reported in topic 1.24 Beta.

here we signalize the additional option to turn off the fog completely because, however, it must be admitted that many of us do not want to have fog at all when driving, why can't you adjust fog here and turn it off completely. It used to be great when there was no fog now only TML probably enjoys this because we players don't. Quarney .

Martin 40 Bus I disagree here that the new brightness is better than 1.23 and I feel like the fog is more realistic, yes some players don't want, so maybe either just be option for fog turn off or set weather to "sunny" 8o

Kind Regards.

• The problem of milky fog in the distant view does not occur in Tourist Bus Sim, so it can be done since both games are based on similar programs

I wonder when the distance fields will be added in Fernbus Sim, maybe it will improve the image in the long run.

• The image of the game is after all the most important thing and when there is milk fog and high brightness then the whole game loses the charm of destiny. Please see the cockpit, the view is bright, the camera behind the bus is darker. Distance fields could help here, says Julian , Tourist bus simulator has a better picture, this fog is practically missing, the picture is definitely better Quarney

• Offizieller Beitrag

I remember that they used to said, the environmental fog is a feature, just like so many other games have such feature. maybe TML just hasn't found the way to make it satisfied most of us.

There's a good example of the environmental fog I think, Grand Theft Auto V, its weather system can simulate the dynamic fog intensity in sunny, foggy or cloudy. However, the fog in Fernbus (sunny) always looks the same, and too strong, I think this is the real problem.

• I am very sorry dear colleague Timo, that you perceive my comments as deliberate and malicious, I understood everything and did not get angry, do not get angry, I do not aim at any disputes and quarrels, I only expressed my view. I have told you everything on PM now, I would be very sorry if you would remove me from the forum for real. I apologize to you for my views as malicious, but it really is not. Do not throw someone who is from the beginning with Fernbus and with you who really brings a lot to the game and the community, I have many friends here on the forum, please do not do this to me. I will not write anything about fog, your wish is the most important for me, I wish you all the best.I am asking for forgiveness, we have known each other for so many years that we really respect each other, we improve Timo's game together, I am sorry that my person annoys you, it is very sad for me, because I really appreciate you and the TML studio for real.