Submit your bugs and issues

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Dendy YES !! the game is not complete practically it is a scam sell something that is not complete and still get angry when first we want to help fix the main optimization then do the other first Worry about the game if not for the dlc.....

• Doing a night driving, on the highway/motorway. It is impossible to see anything, even the high beam are on high. Still can't see a thing, it is very very dark.

My graphic settings is all on epic. This needs to be fixed please, as I see night trailer that tml-studios release a couple of weeks back, you could see things at night time but that not what I get here :(

Click on night trailer text to see what I'm talking about.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/259342887810480410/9E94D48BE041481651B8CAEBC8C7E69E90C797D1/]

• Augsburg doesn't have the road on the map where the bus stop is, I had to go around 2 times.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/259342887811558421/6A7A2DFE1F0C7CE905C1B5860EC8DB5B38844314/]

• Highway driving - sometime ai car slows down even no cars are in front of them, also ai car merging lanes will hit the back of the bus
    • You are speeding - the signs say 100km/h, but on the navigation says 70 km/h and keep saying you are speeding so what is this? Needs to be fixed so it change immediately after it past the 100km/h signs
    • Light accidents - sometime it is not your fault, when ai car merge lanes they hit the bus
    • You are too slow - passengers complaining that I'm too slow when I had to give way to ai cars and just got onto highway
    • I just spilled my coffee - as I just turn gently, the passenger is complaining that he/she spill their coffee, how so when I'm not speeding at the turns?
    • When you ALT + Tab out of your game and then get back in game, everything looks blurry. So you have to go graphics option setting and click Accept again to get out of blurry version
  • Hi Chris, I have long I'm talking about the problem of errors in the game optimization of this tells you a Luis, please answer us. You can not avoid the topic or to speak with a silent problem for the Germans is not fitting. I have a pc MSI GE 70 2 PE APACHE PRO series of gaming, and I have 15 FPS for ultra and image shearing .Other game project FIFA cars go 40 FPS without any shear image. The problem exists and is a serious. Or do you want to play was good and bought and have a good reputation of the company and it will improve or do not do anything with saying it's ok. It is good to optimize it says mass of players in the world. Hyperextended people and say clearly this will improve optimizations and when you or not. We are also waiting for the other updates and the lack of them this is not done, this game hopes to mase was a lot of players here and what is done I'm sorry but I always speak what I think the truth I will not hiding anything. Thank you and answer us specifically Chris.

• Hi Chris, I have long I'm talking about the problem of errors in the game optimization of this tells you a Luis, please answer us. You can not avoid the topic or to speak with a silent problem for the Germans is not fitting. I have a pc MSI GE 70 2 PE APACHE PRO series of gaming, and I have 15 FPS for ultra and image shearing .Other game project FIFA cars go 40 FPS without any shear image. The problem exists and is a serious. Or do you want to play was good and bought and have a good reputation of the company and it will improve or do not do anything with saying it's ok. It is good to optimize it says mass of players in the world. Hyperextended people and say clearly this will improve optimizations and when you or not. We are also waiting for the other updates and the lack of them this is not done, this game hopes to mase was a lot of players here and what is done I'm sorry but I always speak what I think the truth I will not hiding anything. Thank you and answer us specifically Chris.

1, They already said thouzends of times; we are trying to fix the problem... And read what Temo said, you are shouting a lot, like URF MAN, but you don't do ANYTHING to try to resolve the problem, or give some explaination on where it is (e.g. on the highway, in town, everywhere). Give some substained explainations on where, how many fps, pc specs, etc...

2. Is Chris a god for you or something? There are more people than just Chris. Chris is not a developer, he's 'just' an Community Manager.

3. If you can't even run FIFA on 60fps with your PC, how do you ever expect Fernbus run smoothly on Ultra?

Long story short, your 'game optimalization problem' posts, are just spam...

• I can't get in the bus as now in carrier mode you start at the depot and the bus is all locked up...no instruction on this new this update cause the door is locked and the key to open the front door in the manual shows that the F9 F10 so it so pose to open and close the front door, I still can't play the game...I don't want to complain as I know you guys that got it going were happy to have it developed and playable, please i don't want to seem like I'm complaining ....I just updated it and it took for ever only 1.4 gB but it took like 2 hours to do but someone is hacking our user data on our internet lots of it happening though on our end here.....
    Now the only problem is getting in the Bus as I set the Route From and too, that's all..Thanks

• Hi, thank you for the new update fixes playing excellent work Chris TML STUDIO, however, I caught bugs in the new version
    1. The music itself off after time, for example, being in the selection of maps back only on the main game board with version.
    2. Navigation window shows the wrong kilometers example is going 176 and then going a long time and stands 176 and jump to 155 and it is always every of routes jumping such.
    3. What wishes to play at the closest updates, please make a priority to improve the optimization of games, navigation on the bus route and enlarge the arrow, add a watch.
    Thank you Chris TML STUDIO because the longer the game goes in the right direction and working effectively game becomes more beautiful with something we are very happy.