(EN) DLC VDL Futura FHD2 - available on 25th April 2019

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• vdl-dlc-forum.jpg

This DLC brings the whole range of the VDL Futura FHD2 - six variations from the most compact to the largest, two axles or three axles - to your fleet. With the official license from VDL, we were able to develop this digital version of the Futura FHD2 in authentic detail, and not just visually but also acoustic and technically functional to the original real-world vehicle.

Check the Steam-Pages: Fernbus Simulator VDL DLC | Tourist Bus Simulator VDL DLC

Features.jpg

• Official license from VDL
    • Detailed exterior and walk-in interior
    • 12-gear automatic transmission
    • Cruise control and retarder
    • Reactive displays, e.g. with information about speed and readiness for departure
    • Detailed, interactive cockpit with extensive functionality and various camera perspectives.
    • Functional online radio, air conditioning and other service features
    • Driver monitor with navigation and rear view camera
    • Kneeling system
    • A complete lighting system of interior and exterior
    • Usable driver windows and sun shield
    • Interactive controls for the doors and luggage compartment hatches
    • Download or upload custom community paint jobs via Steam Workshop
  • From what I saw, it will be the best bus issued for Fernbus and Tourist Sim. Big congratulations !!

I hope it will not drop fps compared to Lion's Coach and Skyliner. I have a laptop with parameters similar to the minimum requirements of the game

• Good evening it is a very beautiful dlc, a pity that there is not the VDL FUTURA FDD2 can be in a next dlc.

Everything is always possible to implement for sure this is not the last bus in the game the same will be new maps of countries France DLC and new DLC buses. :):thumbup:, enjoy the vdl because the best-refined bus

• I liked the models are very beautiful and very faithful to the original.

Our 6 variants. I hope the repaints files are not messy and trimmed like MAN Lion's, I prefer the Neoplan Skyliner model that is organized without too many cuts, divided just front, back, top, left, and right.

One point that I am quite critical is the sound part of the vehicle and I believe that this VDL has a pleasant sound close to reality. The motors used in the VDL are from the manufacturer DAF (MX - 11 and 13) with their power variants.

The hubcaps are the best if compared to the other buses MAN, Neoplan and Setra.

Although it is the standard model of the factory it would be ideal to have options of customization with several models of caps and tires. This would be a good suggestion for future updates. This has been discussed several times in the forum not only by me.

• The hubcaps -can be used with the update ,good idea Daniel F ;):thumbup:

the sound of the VDL bus is very refined, new production technologies and electronics, VDL and TML cooperation gives the best results

:fernbus: Company specializing in the production of buses, especially coaches. Its head office is located in Valkenswaard (Eindhoven agglomeration) in the Netherlands. Currently, it belongs to the VDL Groep group.:fernbus:

• Daniel F

It is a pity that there are no changes in some details of the bus using a script with [setvar] function, as it was implemented in selected models in the OMSI game.

The player can customize the vehicle

• The hubcaps -can be used with the update ,good idea Daniel F ;):thumbup:

the sound of the VDL bus is very refined, new production technologies and electronics, VDL and TML cooperation gives the best results

One of the things I like in ETS2 and ATS.

The customization of parts of the trucks.

In the case of the bus the modifications will be.

External: wheels and hubcaps.

Interior: Coverings, floor, armchairs and curtains with options of materials, colors and designs.

I will cite Marcopolo, the market leader in South America, she has options of personalization for those who buy their vehicles. I believe that in Europe with other manufacturers is no different.

I will leave the site address below the Marcopolo assembler for you to verify the personalization information described by them.

The page is in Portuguese, but can be changed to English or Spanish in the upper right.

Marcopolo

I really notice some customizations from some companies that I travel bus models equal more different internal customizations like curtain colors, upholstery of the armchairs and types of materials used on the floor.

These images are examples of materials and customization of the interior of some buses described in the Marcopolo website.

• Daniel F

The ability the customise the coaches to our likings would bring a new level to the gameplay as it would add depth to the realism e.g. of our company.

Every transport company uses their own livery, not only on the outside but also the inside, with different interior options. It would be cool if they could be adjusted through e.g. the repaint file, like a variant function that juls2008 mentioned. Maybe TML wants the coaches to only match FlixBus' specifications? :/

• Daniel F

It is a pity that there are no changes in some details of the bus using a script with [setvar] function, as it was implemented in selected models in the OMSI game.

The player can customize the vehicle

It really is something I wish I had at Fernbus and Tourist Bus.

Should have the options made by TML customization and let content creators have this option to send their content as we have in the current paintings.

Daniel F

The ability the customise the coaches to our likings would bring a new level to the gameplay as it would add depth to the realism e.g. of our company.

Every transport company uses their own livery, not only on the outside but also the inside, with different interior options. It would be cool if they could be adjusted through e.g. the repaint file, like a variant function that juls2008 mentioned. Maybe TML wants the coaches to only match FlixBus' specifications? :/

I agree with everything.

In Fernbus it may be that you need to have the Flixbus customization standards, but it is unfair to have to stick to the standards set by a single company in the Tourist Bus Simulator because the game has no connection with any local company and the purpose of the game is to create of your company and management.

Many ideas can be applied in the future to give greater realism and individual customization.

I myself would be one of the people who would create models for interiors.

• it's all interesting what you say adjusting the interior and wheels and rims and cabin accessories. Daniel F

I do not think that only flixbus, because painting is allowed Dynek

juls2008 an interesting feature that changes the configuration of the bus a bit

I think that such solutions as presented Daniel F can be used in the game as a choice of wheel change, interior and cabin. If only TML will introduce this function and it's worth it, people like that Daniel F , Yannick [FR] ,and many other people can create beautiful additions, and TML does not have to do it, just add :) , maybe TML STUDIOS will join these interesting discussions, which I encourage you to think about our idea.:thumbup:

• Martin 40 Bus

Repaints are allowed, yes, but then its unfortunate that we can't change the FlixBus logo in the device that we use to check passengers in as its part of FlixBus' system. This also takes away the realism if we would like to drive as a different company that isn't associated with FlixBus at all. That's not really a problem in TBS as it seems as we have a generic smartphone(?).

Daniel F

I totally forgot about Tourist Bus Simulator. Yes, that would totally be unfair having to stick to FlixBus' preferences in Tourist Bus Simulator. But then it also wouldn't be fair if only players in Tourist Bus could customise their coach interiors whilst Fernbus players could not. We really shouldn't be locked in to any company's preferences if we are able to apply different repaints. Realism is important in simulation games.

• Please correct the entry TML STUDIOS , questions from colleagues I had , is bad written disk space is 800 MB not 150 GB:D

both steam descriptions say bad

Externer Inhalt store.steampowered.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Externer Inhalt store.steampowered.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• For quick improvement:

1. The camera is set too high as we walk in the part of the passenger bus. The driver has a head almost at the height of the headlining ... or has a height of 2.5 meters !

2. The middle mirror - I do not know what it shows

Externer Inhalt youtu.be