Update 8 for Tourist Bus Simulator - Officially Released

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Update8_TBS_EN.jpg

We have just released a new update for the Tourist Bus Simulator!

You can look forward to a lot: We have further improved the performance, the input of Fanatec devices now works correctly, support for Tobii Eye Tracker and a completely new lighting and landscape system have been added. You can read the complete changelog here:

Changelog 1.8.34527

• Entering Fanatec devices now works correctly

• Added support for Tobii Eye Tracker

• The maximum head movement of the Tobii Eyetracker can now be set in the options menu

• (BETA) telemetry output and input for modding added (BETA)

• New landscape and lighting system implemented

• Performance improvements

• Fixed weather bugs

• Fixed crashes when changing radio stations

• further crash fixes

• Level art fixes

• MAN Lion’s Coach C: interior mirror corrected

• Repaints of parked buses are now loaded correctly again

• Fixed spray on vehicles on rain-drying roads

• Fixed level LODs (flying objects, UFOs)

• Fixed a few bugs when passengers leaving the vehicle

• Bus stop at “Playa de los Matos” revised

• Vegetation and other indoor assets no longer respond to the weather

• Italian localization completed

• Brazilian-Portuguese localization completed

• Vehicles at the depot are no longer hit by the dirt decal

• Shadow resolution revised

• Final preparations for a new DLC vehicle

DLC MAN Lion’s Intercity

• Corrected rear door mirror

• Corrected the brightness of the navigation screen

• Added sun protection sound effect

DLC Neoplan Skyliner

• Corrected the position of a display

DLC Scania Touring

• Scania logo on mud flaps and “Scania Touring” logo added to the sides of the body

• Missing speed limit added to the dashboard navigation display

DLC Comfort Class

DLC BB40

DLC W906

• Corrected upper brake lights

• Great! :love:

For me personally, the eighth version of the update surpasses all previous ones and has a huge list of innovations and corrections. I am very glad that this update is now officially released ;)

In my opinion it is perfect! :thumbup:

Thank you for your work, TML-Studios! :thumbup:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Tourist Bus 1.8.34527

I also believe that update 8 is the best version of TBS to date, yes the numberplate bug did not get fixed, but we can't have everything straight away, overall it's smooth and well optimised, now let's continue this for Fernbus update 26 :thumbup:

Kind Regards.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Tourist Bus 1.8.34527

Martin 40 Bus - you read wrong, Quarney said that new engine come with TBS 1.9 so probability of it also coming to Fernbus 1.26, the whiteness problem is not experience by me and TBS 1.8 is excellent.

Kind Regards.

• Tourist Bus 1.8.34527

Martin 40 Bus - you read wrong, Quarney said that new engine come with TBS 1.9 so probability of it also coming to Fernbus 1.26, the whiteness problem is not experience by me and TBS 1.8 is excellent.

Kind Regards.

There is a problem with white screen , it is confirmed by players and TML STUDIOS that this requires repair of a new engine, I hope it will happen soon and that the fernbus will not be released with a white image.

Kind Regards

• Something clearly incomprehensible is happening with the sky in this update =O

It accelerates every 10 minutes and then stops again.

Take a look at the video:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

So you do not think that this is a video editing, I walked next to the bus:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Thanks for your reports! Please don't forget to add a screenshot from the in-game map, so we know where to look. Otherwise, our 3D artists are not able to locate the issue. Regards!

• No, I dont fiddle with screenshots, you have to take my words on it..

The stop "Cabildo de Fuertenventura" is misplaced at the village of "La Pared" next to Ocean park.

(Normally this stop is placed on the desert road between Gran Tarajal and Tarajalejo

Driving line 273 is a major sightseeing tour ATM.