Let’s talk about Fernbus (EN)

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Hi Chris, I have long I'm talking about the problem of errors in the game optimization of this tells you a Luis, please answer us. You can not avoid the topic or to speak with a silent problem for the Germans is not fitting. I have a pc MSI GE 70 2 PE APACHE PRO series of gaming, and I have 15 FPS for ultra and image shearing .Other game project FIFA cars go 40 FPS without any shear image. The problem exists and is a serious. Or do you want to play was good and bought and have a good reputation of the company and it will improve or do not do anything with saying it's ok. It is good to optimize it says mass of players in the world. Hyperextended people and say clearly this will improve optimizations and when you or not. We are also waiting for the other updates and the lack of them this is not done, this game hopes to mase was a lot of players here and what is done I'm sorry but I always speak what I think the truth I will not hiding anything. Thank you and answer us specifically Chris.

• He already said that they don't know exactly when the patch will be released. They know about all the bugs and issues and they will improve the game but this needs time. I think we have to be patient and wait a few more days for the first patch.

• I'm sorry to insist in saying that the game needs to be optimized, but I decided to make the comparison at the level of requirements between Fernbus and GTA V. Comparing the minimum requirements of Fernbus and recommended requirements of GTA V and found that GTA V It requires best settings that Fernbus, but to my dismay GTA V works 5 stars on my computer and Fernbus not.
    GTA V processes many more data, AI traffic is much more complex, among other things. The only justification that meeting to the game does not work very well on my computer, is the game is programmed wrong. I'm really discouraged with the game. At the time of providing the beta only bothered to make available to those who had top computers, now everybody is complaining, just shows that even the beta of the work was not done well.
    How can I explain it?
    Enough people are tired of talk about it and you do not give a justification. Show that they are man and take responsibility in my opinion the game was not ready to be released.

• @U-Bahner139 But in terms of what another buddy, optimization is bad I say this from the beginning of the game shows evidence and I and colleagues and luis, we have really good equipment different game and knowledge, Chris should say clearly here we made a mistake as a company have the right and the game popraiwmy optimization and does not avoid the subject. Luis 2 times already posted and anything I write and manage the problem of lack of playing around this is not done. It expects a clear position Chris in this case, and not only me but the whole world players is the most important thing to fix it in the game.

I agree with @Luis Rocha Luis Navio, broken optimization is in the game. You can give different evidence here. The question is now whether the TML STUDIO fix it and admit to this error. Please find publicly about such position friend Chris. We all want to have a good game because it is fun only has the potential to get, naprawcie this fundamental mistake for us. Thank you.

• Offizieller Beitrag

@lusnavio: Sure, I know that the game needs optimization, no doubt. We'll have to see if we can make the game run better at less powerful systems.

@Marcin26677: What exactly do you want?! I've already mentioned that we have our reasons why the game was released even though it still lacks some features and that we are working on patches and updates. We will make the game to be what we once promised and that it meets are own quality standard. But dude, this is not a new info - I've written all this before and I'm sure you've read it. I don't get why you're bullying around all the time ... We're doing our work and we just can't release patches day after day. Every patch has to be tested to make sure it works. Starting today, the game is only out one week, so I don't see any reason to complain that we're slow. Also keep in mind that we're a fairly small team in comparison - others might be faster with updates, etc., but they also have a lot more people to work on the project simultaneously.

Thanks,
    Chris

• Hi Guys!!
    The game looks nice and i have 12 hours of gaming. i have only 12 hours of gaming because i have some issues with the optimization and:
    If i press any button in the cockpit view, the camera suddenly zooms in and out which makes it difficult to set the air-con unit and press the buttons..

Is this my mistake(I am i doing something wrong?) or is it a bug??

And one more thing where are the flix bus routes?? I have unlocked it but unable to see the routes in the original tab!!

What are we expecting to be fixed in the upcoming update?? any news?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hey @Champ17: Check your settings, there is a zoom button that can be set that is usually on the right mouse click button. Maybe you switched something around which is why it quickly zooms while you just want to click a button.

FlixBus "original" routes will come with an update. And speaking on updates, we're testing the next one, but we don't have a changelog to release just yet.

• Hello Chris, the game is really very cool, I appreciate your work, but I was just about optimization of these improvements, because I know that this is wrong. It is very important for the players, I believe that it will improve and sincerely thank you Chris. We will wait patiently.

My laptop for gaming Chris. That is why I tell you about the bad optymalizacji.By fix TML STUDIO. I have a MSI GE 70 2 PE APACHE PRO processor and 7, Graphics GTX 860 M, 16 GB RAM, Windows 10, 17 inches, fullhd. The reason I say just an error optimization. Because I should play on ultra settings, smooth video, 40 FPS minimum. And I'm 16 FPS and the image of flying cage. In other games, the results have just over 40 FPS on ultra and the image goes smoothly Chris.

• I'm sorry to insist in saying that the game needs to be optimized, but I decided to make the comparison at the level of requirements between Fernbus and GTA V. Comparing the minimum requirements of Fernbus and recommended requirements of GTA V and found that GTA V It requires best settings that Fernbus, but to my dismay GTA V works 5 stars on my computer and Fernbus not.
    GTA V processes many more data, AI traffic is much more complex, among other things. The only justification that meeting to the game does not work very well on my computer, is the game is programmed wrong. I'm really discouraged with the game. At the time of providing the beta only bothered to make available to those who had top computers, now everybody is complaining, just shows that even the beta of the work was not done well.
    How can I explain it?
    Enough people are tired of talk about it and you do not give a justification. Show that they are man and take responsibility in my opinion the game was not ready to be released.

Sir, how can you even compare a AAA game with a simulator developed by a small studio? The don't have the manpower Rockstar games have let alone the budget. They acknowledged that the game needs optimisation but this will take some time. In fact they have even more concerning problems regarding game mechanics that needs sorting. So let's give them some breathing room, updates will come i am sure. Keep in mind they switched from the old engine they initially used to Unreal 4 in just a small period of time.

Guys anyone knows what to do when the message "YOU NEED TO MAKE REST?", it keeps coming up what were i do..!!

When that message pops up and if your route passes through a rest stop (the big P blue sign on the map) you simply stop in the marked area, screen will fade to black and 15 minutes will pass. After that you can continue on your way. The main concern is that sometimes there are no rest stops along the way, and you probably have to divert to a rest stop that's close to you or just continue like that and ignore the message. They will probably add more rest stops in the upcoming updates.

• And you're only using the left mouse button? Usually, the zoom is on the right mouse button, so maybe your mouse has some random "feature" that's messing with the game?

Hey @UndergroundBerlin I think its not my mouse's fault, i actually deleted all the controls of the mouse in the game and kept only interact with the bus (i.e left mouse click).. but then also the problem exists..

And I also said you that if i press any button on my keyboard it zooms in and out, when i am in the cockpit view..!!

For example if i play the announcement by clicking the alt key it zooms in and out and also if i press f9 or f10 to open and close the doors same thing happens!!

By the way i am using logitech driving force gt steering wheel.. (IS it causing the problem?)