Fernbus Coach Simulator: Your wishes and ideas

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• :thumbup: A button can be added to set the same speed again after pressing the brake with cruise control on. so there is no need to adjust the speed from the beginning.

:thumbup: 5 km or 10 km increase and decrease for cruise control so we don't have to set it up again, a button can be added for this

:thumbup: to be able to put my own music in a game folder and listen in the game

:thumbup:have economy mode income and expenses like in Tourist Bus Simulator game.

:thumbup: a real life system in the game. Not starting from scratch every time, but continuing from the last city we stayed in when we entered the game and traveling to other places by taking passengers. Buy and sell buses

:thumbup: and after the map of europe is completed, The whole of Turkey or European part of Turkey see in the game. :):)

A True Fernbus Fan... :fernbus::fbs-sign-330::fbs-sign-361::fbs-sign-376::fbs-sign-378::fernbus:

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von kingof50 ()

• Can you make for made lions coach 3rs gen a bus team please like this one:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Hello,

I haven't posted in this forum for a while. I like where fernbus is heading but I would like to suggest some things. These are also relevant for the upcomming game " The Bus''. I recently watched a video of "Tramsim" click for video. And I noticed the game has very detailed audio, rattling noises from the streets and vibrating doors etc. This is very important for a simulator game and I hope "The Bus" will improve this upon Fernbus. Maybe later in development, because I see the game will release in early access. but audio and physics are very important. I also think NPCS should be behaving more realistic. Interaction with the NPCS should be more advanced (like in Bus Simulator 18, eventho that game in general is worse than Fernbus imo). We need more options to interact with the NPC's. Ofcourse they should also walk onto the bus in a realistic way but this is already being worked on for The Bus (I don't own Tourist Bus). The game world needs to feel alive, this is done best by having interactions with NPC's and realistic NPC behaviour. Also having pedestrians walking on the sidewalks etc. I hope The Bus will become an excellent game. Fernbus is already a good game but it could be improved in some areas. Last thing is, in my opinion the lighting in Fernbus isn't good. It looks weird and often the skybox is very bright giving weird effects on the bus dashboard. The lighting system should be improved.

• As I wrote in the DLC topic, i want to say that i want to see more far villages, some intersections going to villages, advertisements and more roadsigns on the highways. Not only trees and forest areas, sometimes small restaurants or some small not working fuel stations etc. (Sure i didnt check entire route on the Google maps, i know many highways around the cities covered with trees but still there are specific things to feel different like roadsigns)

Plus these things, it would be nice to see a football dlc feature in normal part of the game. Passenger sounds from behind but sure it would be nice if improved a little bit, like more chatting sounds in daytime and sleeping sounds at night trip etc. I know we are already trying to improve fps but if possible and not effective on fps, it would be nice to see some passenger stuff on the cabin baggage parts like coats or small bags just like the baggage department. Just to give some more feeling :) These are small touchs but still interesting.

• ^ I agree with village's signage and advertisements. Intersections yes only to get rid of those with traffic lights and more roundabouts also to break up those intersections with traffic lights. An economy would be nice too and updated flixbus original aswell. Time-lapse video of Netherlands looked nice but those motorways looked empty without signage, hopefully its something you will come back to.

• Another thing I think should be improved is the following thing: Fernbus relies too much on using keybinds imo. Most features ingame are tied to keybinds. For example the photo mode. I think more ingame features should be able to be chosen in menus, or be easily accesible with a game controller. For example the photomode should be able to be entered from the (ESC) pause screen imo. ETS/ATS does this aswell. It is more user friendly. But this also applies for certain options inside the bus. There should be somekind of pop-up menu (for example using the D-PAD on controller) to access certain bus options. Such as closing and opening doors, and many more options. In the end this makes the game also more accesible to a wider audience, but still be realistic. The truck game "On The road" also has such a D-PAD menu (for example to start up the truck, and controll the lights). The ingame Anti-aliasing also makes the overal image too blurry, is there a way to implement AA method with a more clear overall image? And please add a jumping animation for the main character. Inbefore people tell me Im wrong for having my own opinions.

• is there a way to implement AA method with a more clear overall image?

The method is called "Set AA to low and increase the resulution scale to sth. between 100 - 200"
    I don't know even one UE4 game where AA doen't mess up everything. Don't know what everyone or Epic is doing wrong here.

Regarding to your D-Pad question. Isn't this already ingame since launch?

I've disabled it immediately cause for me it's pointless but you could be right, that you might be very limeted in terms of funcions there.
    Atm. there is no way around a keyboard ?. Probably it will change in the future since TML is going to concentrate on consoles, too with the DMD-project.

• The method is called "Set AA to low and increase the resulution scale to sth. between 100 - 200"
    I don't know even one UE4 game where AA doen't mess up everything. Don't know what everyone or Epic is doing wrong here.

Regarding to your D-Pad question. Isn't this already ingame since launch?

I've disabled it immediately cause for me it's pointless but you could be right, that you might be very limeted in terms of funcions there.
    Atm. there is no way around a keyboard ?. Probably it will change in the future since TML is going to concentrate on consoles, too with the DMD-project.

I will try the AA method. I know some Unreal games which don't have this issue. For example I play "Hell Let Loose" and it has a Clarity TAA option which does not give a blurry image. Regarding the D-PAD menu I can remember it being there in the beginning yes but I remember it wasnt that good, I cant find it anymore in options tho. Maybe its because I rebound my controller settings, Not sure. Lol.

• I don't know why it so so bad in many games, but everything is fine as long you can disable it ?

Here is my guide for that:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=1586972822

Yea the dpad control was a good idea but i am not sure if it is still maintained.
    But in terms of TheBus Gil proudly presented the fully controllable menu with the gamepad. This is giving hopes.

• Hi. I like how sunshields in VDL Futura were changed in the last update and I think that they should be changed also in ComfortClass buses.

This is how they looked before...

pasted-from-clipboard.png

And this is how they look now, it's more realistic.

Now what I mean is, I would like to see this change also on Setra Buses, that part of the sunshield would be "transparent" like it was changed now in VDL buses.

From this...

To this

I know it's a small detail, but I use sunshields often and this change would make them more realistic.

• Yes, the sunscreen has improved, aswell as the camera changes got smoother, which is great. I would still prefer the real horn on the VDL over the sad one we have now...

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

The real one has some real passion!!!