Let’s talk about Tourist Bus Simulator (EN)

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• I have a query will we be able to use fernbus dlc's such as the comfort class within Tourist bus simulator. Cant believe how good the game looks and i don't mind waiting until the game is perfect. A huge well done to all people involved in development, Can't wait to visit Feurtaventura!

• Wcześniejsze

I have a query will we be able to use fernbus dlc's such as the comfort class within Tourist bus simulator. Cant believe how good the game looks and i don't mind waiting until the game is perfect. A huge well done to all people involved in development, Can't wait to visit Feurtaventura!

Waiting will come out good for everyone because the work is very important for a good game, performance,polishing and much more. maybe that VDL buses will be issued first . then it is also bus to confort class and others but for those questions it is best if TML STUDIOS responds, I have too little knowledge. I guess they wrote about the fact that buses will be all the same for both games and that would be great. :):thumbup:

• I have a query will we be able to use fernbus dlc's such as the comfort class within Tourist bus simulator. Cant believe how good the game looks and i don't mind waiting until the game is perfect. A huge well done to all people involved in development, Can't wait to visit Feurtaventura!

I remember TML stating some time ago that DLC buses you bought for Fernbus Simulator will be available in Tourist Bus Simulator as well so you don't have to purchase them twice.

• Dynek You're right. Buses available in DLC will be available in both games. The doubt I have would be if the Tourist Bus Simulator will be prepared to receive the existing DLCs (Neoplan and ComfortClass) at the launch or will have a future upgrade to release the DLCs. The TML will have to work on both games simultaneously in relation to the bus DLCs, for example the VDL if it is released will be available in both games I believe.

• I feel since we've lost Chris, things have gone a bit meh.

I just wish MAN wasn't the coach of choice. Same lifeless sounds, poor handling. UE4 is only pretty but I miss when game developers put their heart and soul in a game, just my tupence I hardly play Fernbus anymore but OMSI I cant put down, UE4 is like two steps backwards.

As an avid gamer of simulators UE4 is a long way off from the game engines of old which were heart and soul

What the time you have there dread? 12 o Clock Natty. :thumbup:

• Wcześniejsze

I feel since we've lost Chris, things have gone a bit meh.

I just wish MAN wasn't the coach of choice. Same lifeless sounds, poor handling. UE4 is only pretty but I miss when game developers put their heart and soul in a game, just my tupence I hardly play Fernbus anymore but OMSI I cant put down, UE4 is like two steps backwards.

As an avid gamer of simulators UE4 is a long way off from the game engines of old which were heart and soul

In my opinion, the engine is very good, it has potential, which can be seen in many games. Fernbus has developed a lot, you can still improve the sound of the AI movement and physics, but I'm positive for this game and new ones like Toruist Bus Simulator where there will be also economics. OMSI 2 has a good sound, physics but a bad defective program and graphics. I also like OMSI 2 and play but I prefer Fernbus and I am looking forward to new TML STUDIOS bus games. Chris a great man, a helpful professional, but he is worthy to be replaced by Alex colleague in this position.

• The OMSI is a great game despite the optimization problem and the graphics are bad. The basic content of the game is limited as well and the DLCs are expensive. I like Fernbus a lot and I believe in improving the game, TML goes a long way. At the moment I am unable to play Fernbus because the game on my PC has a texture loading problem. I hope the problem is corrected in future update.

At the moment I'm looking forward to the Tourist Bus Simulator and I hope these last weeks the TML team will work well on polishing and optimizing the game.

In my opinion the Tourist Bus Simulator seems to me more complete than the Fernbus of beginning, my expectation is in a game with better performace.

At the moment I can not say if it will be better, wait for launch day.

• Thing is the OMSI content is far and few between because of the slagging match between gamers / bus enthusiasts.

I like Fernbus too just am used to the accurate Physics just good graphics isnt always the thing. Longevity and gameplay is, OMSI may be down on content but it lives up to it by being engaging. You can drive for hours in both but just feel there's lack luster somewhere in Fernbus and this one seems nice but i'll see im not against it at all just it doesn't feel exciting

What the time you have there dread? 12 o Clock Natty. :thumbup:

• Message in the game is much smaller is very good, you do not have to change it. When you buy game , you'll see that I'm right juls2008

If white letters were reduced, many players on smaller screens and low resolution would have problems with reading. they are perfectly matched, they are not too big.

20181203203910_1.jpgfffff.jpg

20181203203910_1.jpgfffff.jpg

• The Text on the screen seems to be in the right proportion, the text stays a few seconds on the screen so it does not disturb. This is something personal so it varies according to the person. I personally enjoyed it.

About the decorating options I watched a video on TheNorthernAlex (YouTube) channel I liked this idea, one of the things I mentioned a long time in the forum, that the game should have options to have your home. The player would leave his house and go to company with his car.

I do not know if it was in TML's plans to do something like this anymore at the time, if I did not have information about it, it was something I wanted for a game of the genre. Something I liked about the Bus & Cable-Car Simulator though it was limited I liked. Good to know that in the new game will have customization of environments. Hopefully in the future there will be variations of options and even a system of mods for this.

• The Text on the screen seems to be in the right proportion, the text stays a few seconds on the screen so it does not disturb. This is something personal so it varies according to the person. I personally enjoyed it.

About the decorating options I watched a video on TheNorthernAlex (YouTube) channel I liked this idea, one of the things I mentioned a long time in the forum, that the game should have options to have your home. The player would leave his house and go to company with his car.

I do not know if it was in TML's plans to do something like this anymore at the time, if I did not have information about it, it was something I wanted for a game of the genre. Something I liked about the Bus & Cable-Car Simulator though it was limited I liked. Good to know that in the new game will have customization of environments. Hopefully in the future there will be variations of options and even a system of mods for this.

The text is visible all the time white, but is correct is not too big Daniel F