(EN) BETA Update 1.3 - available for testing

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• I'm reporting what my friend Don_Castor in the German theme section.

The brightness is not well adjusted, eg from 6 o'clock to 9 o'clock in It's too dark . the morning very poorly seen the picture is often bright or dark people also look bad. Please see their hair color on their face. Generally, the lighting shadows are not as good , are places where you can barely see dark anything and places you can see that it is too bright. Definitely the cockpit is too dark even on , the light on the bus counter is flashing, the directions are not visible in the cockpit almost at all.with the camera inside and outside the bus, this is my gameplay movie .

these errors are what movie

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

a translation error should be given to AUTHORS- POLAND - AUTORZY

20190405204013_1.jpgbbb.jpg

• Could you review this building? As shown in the picture I made the curve correctly and the bus collided with a cover that goes over the sidewalk.

Another problem is maneuvering in the street sequence on the right the space is super short and the AI does not help at all.

On this trip I went through the city of Ajuy and every time I go there it's a nightmare, the bots always behave badly in the crossings do not respect, lack understanding. The AI behavior in the mountains is great she hopes to pass me leaving a good space for me to pass.

I wanted it to be a little darker at night, but it seemed to be darker and now the nights are a bit clearer when I'm on the road. It is a very small difference in tone. Maybe it's my impression, I did not notice if the weather was clear without clouds. Perhaps it is the new climate that influences the nights to be clear or darker.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=18&v=KQV3PAmTqnE

I will write in this topic about the game FERNBUS, TOURIST BUS SIMULATOR, so as not to repeat it on two topics, my message is for the developer TML STUDIOS, It expresses my position and my colleagues from the forum, Maximus , Daniel F , Don_Castor , FernbusFan45 , Dynek , juls2008 , CarFanArne , it is a very active group that knows the bus simulators:

This is a constructive message that greatly appreciates the work of TML STUDIOS, I have the courage with this by representing our position, please take it very positively for the benefit of all.

Maybe someone does not like me but it is worth writing a professional opinion for the good of the game.

I respect the creators of the game very much because they do great work and give us joy. I just wanted to signal our submissions in BETA departments.

If we signal errors, please answer whether they are taken into the work or not, then everyone knows if his mistake will be solved. Communication is the basic thing for everyone to improve products.

We have been reporting a problem with a dark image in bus cabs for a long time because this is caused by bad shadows adjustment work- The range is far too dark and with its maximum brightness also causes problems with graphics that can be seen perfectly in our movies . This is given in my movies and movie here Maximus - applies to both games Fernbus Coach Simulator and Tourist bus simulator. the previous version of the games was perfect.

There is one more thing namely BETA tests- many current beta testers , much less than us and has a smaller idea concept, Tom confirmed it in a conversation with me, they will take the game and they are happy with youtube but they do not report anything at all. They should receive games for testing here present players named by me because they deserve the best testers.

I personally participated in the testing of games, I made various ideas, things including the Fernbus translation. Tourist Bus simulator also tested- now I got the information that there are a lot of testers and I do not need anymore, very not nice behavior, the quality of which youtube for testing is zero true.

I am offering a fair and the best proposal for TML STUDIOS- I am asking you to hand over the VDL vehicle for me and give me the bill for payment, I want to test this bus before the issue because I can find some mistake that others will not notice. I am also asking you to forward the map of France to the tests and payment account for this map later. Everything will be fair TML STUDIOS. I hope that I will see the answers

I would like to emphasize that testers known to me are very good as- Yannick [FR] , Gauggi ,I do not know about others.

• Illumination improved during night driving: stronger and brighter street lighting, AI vehicles approaching from the opposite side also have stronger lighting of the front lamps.

The wipers in my CARS now work. Thank you for this fix! :)

• I will support Martin 40 Bus , I recently wrote in the subject of patch 1.20 for the Fernbus Simulator that there are sometimes friezes in the game, they happen not only to me, but to other players, I have a community, people ask me what the developers answered , and I have nothing to say to them, since there is no answer from TML-Studios. I understand that there is not enough time for everything, you need to make games and still communicate with us. But please, TML-Studios give us a little more of your precious time, it will definitely only benefit all.:)

I am relatively recently on the forum, but I really like it here. There are very good people here, all of us are united by the love of games from TML-Studios. Whatever you do, we will support you, but sometimes you also want to get support from you too.:) It would be great if you had a stream and answered our questions online. I am also very pleased with the latest events in your games, thank you so much for your work!:thumbup::)

• I greatly support the TML products and publish information, images and videos about Fernbus, Tourist Bus Simulator and The Bus.

Although I support often I do not have what to write about because I do not know about the news.

Many ask me things I do not know how to answer back to people.

Here in the forum there is a group of very active members as it was said.

• You know very well on buses and do beautiful painting Daniel F :):thumbup:

you develop very interesting theme these games and buses, novelties are known from the forum, we do know everything too TML has its secrets, tell your friends what you know and show more and bus players and invite people to the forum.

continue Daniel F :)to support the community and creators as we are all trying to develop our passions here

• They have thought to include the option of climate change as in fernbus? ... I think it would be fine.

An excellent idea to change weather in smartphon as in Fernbus and add fuel gauge.

Here I present the new movie setting, with two errors- Car wash hangs the brush does not work - near the city

EL MATTORAL

PAJARA

movie time 7.07 - these are two places visible in the pictures,

damages in the car wash are places:

1. PAJARA

2. EL MATTORAL

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

20190407124810_1.jpg20190407124830_1.jpg

20190407124810_1.jpg

20190407124830_1.jpg

• I was confused with the presentation of your VDL photo of the bus, I am sorry I have already improved the above post @PiterBiscuit

of course I know you from the channel as a player. you are a well-known character of bus games on the channel :):thumbup:I congratulate the passion that everyone here has on the forum.

November 7 o'clock in the morning- fog you can see bad lighting from street lamps on the MAN bus window front, there are also black marks on the glass.

20190407174328_1.jpg20190407174328_1.jpg

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

• Sorry for not replying, but we're currently really very busy. Nevertheless, some of your issues have been listed and will be fixed.

Update: Regarding the weather on Fuerteventura. The island is lying just right next to Sahara desert. Deserts are defined by the amount of rainfall. Which tends to be very, very, very few :thonk On the bright side, the sun is shining most of the time. Guess, that's the reason why people travel to the island for vacation :S

• Hi Gil,

But the function on the smartphone would be useful - change of weather rain, sun and the fuel gauge of the quantity for the bus. :)

And to give it brighter up the game from time 7 o'clock to 10 o'clock because it's too dark- additionally give it brighter bus cabins for both games and each bus .

additionally, in every AI bus for both games, the windscreens are misty blue instead of transparent.

should be as shown in my driving bus.

20190307134034_1.jpgff.jpgcffffff.jpggggggggg.jpg

• TML-Studios please fix the spare tire on the jeep. This is very important for me, I have a friend, he makes private, paid truck mods for Euro Truck Simulator 2 and he constantly points to this wheel and claims that TML-Studios cannot even do a wheel normally. I protect TML-Studios as best I can, but this wheel is like a trump card. We constantly argue about this. This is a minor fix and won't take you long, but then I can prove to him that TML-Studios makes first-class games!