Update 22 - Official Release

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • Martin 40 Bus than you for recommending me to buy ram now game is running good at epic settings except mirror and shadow quality to medium thank you martin:)

I am very happy that you have a good picture and performance you have already bought a disk and RAM memory, how much FPS you have now you can buy a map Austria Switzerland DLC but I remind you that in about a month the map of France DLC very beautiful shubham sidana :):thumbup:

A great bus ride Fernbus :) :fernbus::fbs-sign-330::thumbup:

• Hi Quarney ,

Is the Fernbus coach simulator update 1.23 BETA - what changes will it cover, we know that the colors and lighting of the game world , the bus lights and bus washes?

It will be in front of the map of France, for how much, maybe you will say something more because it is very important for us players

• I think there's no need to add the bus wash feature to the traditional mode of Fernbus until the economy system is added.

The vehicle would be respawn in every journey, and it is impossible to take the passengers together to go through the bus washing machine.

• I think there's no need to add the bus wash feature to the traditional mode of Fernbus until the economy system is added.

The vehicle would be respawn in every journey, and it is impossible to take the passengers together to go through the bus washing machine.

Repair of car washes you misunderstood me , bus lights because they are too dim can not be seen at night road , the night is too dark also , and what is already known, the lighting of the game world and colors version 1.23 BETA when it will be and what will be in it what I described may answer Quarney it will be fun. Of course, the Fernbus economy mode, then you need to add bus washes, shops and sound and photo distributors .

• Martin 40 Bus

I can't tell you what Update 23 will bring, except what I already revealed (light and colour). Also the price of DLC France is not ready yet, but next week will probably bring some more information about this DLC.

• Martin 40 Bus

I can't tell you what Update 23 will bring, except what I already revealed (light and colour). Also the price of DLC France is not ready yet, but next week will probably bring some more information about this DLC.

Yes, I understand you and how do you think update 1.23 BETA will appear in what time I hope that you will provide a change log here , after release.

• So, it was just confirmed: Update 23 will handle the light and color effects. This update is going to come out before DLC France, so it won't take months PeterS . Unfortunately, we cannot release a so called mini-patch.

DLC France is going to come out in a couple of weeks, that means in an even shorter amount of time, Update 23 will be here to soothe your tired eyes ^^

• Martin 40 Bus

I can't, so no need to pressure. I will tell the community as soon as we at TML are ready. Just like usual.

1.22 Version is very faulty everyone gives money to this game nobody gets the money for free 1.21 uptade good all happy but 1.22 very bad also everyone pay dlc but TML still dont fix bug lag environmental tissues and new arriving bus sound bad IF TML COMPANY CONTINUES SO, IT WILL Bankrupt soon YOU ARE NOT UNDERSTANDING TO PLAYERS 1.21 fernbus

:) 1.22 fernbus
    hahahahah

• I agree and everyone that 1.21 what you see in your movie is excellent, 1.22 picture colors is a big mistake TML STUDIOS .

The voice of a large community group was ignored 1.22, so now we wait a long time for repair, I hope that for the future of such an important change as the picture, ask players if they want image changes at all. I do not know games so that someone changes the image that is good, it is not needed at all, this is my advice for the studio and it is not my individual opinion only.

It is known that the whole community suffers because of such activities and I hope that in the future the image will not change ,listen to what the community suggests. We all ride a lot and pleasure has now been spoiled with this image 1.22

In my opinion, waiting for the color change of version 1.21 is quite long, that's why the impatience of the community is also growing but we will wait patiently for the new version 1.23 Beta

When we think the water in the game is very bad black and at this stage of the new map I am talking about it so that the entire Fernbus has blue water as in the photo , you probably ignore the obviousness of real water and the appearance of the game, it is better to make changes in this area, as well as a car wash repair,bus light, lights strengthen and give a brighter night as later listen again and again to improve it.

If TML STUDIOS really depends on refining the game and contentment of the community then this update should be released.

This is a constructive criticism , my high grade of the whole studio and the fact that I like you but sometimes such words are necessary for you to understand the community from our side . What is most important to us Quarney TML STUDIOS

• for the future you can extend the autobahn a3 from Nurnberg passing by Resensburg and end at Austrian border and ending at Linz and at north-west from Leverkusen to dutch border

• It is a big need, because you can see that you have no contact with the community, the fact that people stopped playing the game through version 1.22 is the obvious truth, if there was no need to talk about it here and to improve the games, it is better to close the forum completely, why you don't listen to the opinions of very experienced people who know perfectly well not only the image of the game but the buses and the entire history of this game for over 3 years, your position is at least very strange and many people hurt as a tester should show the same understanding of players and care for the game.

MBO530 fortunately, we complement each other players testers and it is a good effect but you have to listen to us players really because if you move away from it it will be the games will be worse until everyone understands it and TML STUDIOS will be such basic errors as not working Car washes, like bad atubous lights and much more, this is a priority game image. The desire to create games is the best thing and listening to the opinions of players without it any game will be nothing.

can you imagine a game for which a garage is being built and it does not work, and here it is, the car washes are, for what purpose, if they block, , I do not meet with games so that the basic matters we all write here are skipped and treated so badly, all beauty the game is broken because someone does not do what it has broken in the game, this is the worst thing for people. Such mistakes should never be in these games because they spoil them.

I talk with Poles but also with many people from this forum and they confirm this position but no one has the courage to write it but maybe someone will also tell about it, it is sad that a beautiful game has such errors and when you talk about it there is no answer repair.

You have to tell the truth and openly when I direct any questions also do not get answers not only on the forum , Timo blocked me on PM has the right . Gil also he never answers me even Tom, I realize now that my truth and reports annoy TML STUDIOS but I like the game too much to close my eyes to what is wrong in the. In fact, in this forum only 3 people show conversation and cooperation is it Alex_S Quarney Eriic , in general, however, I already feel the lack of good will to hear and fix what I am saying and sometimes it not makes sense to play and report anything here. It is the fault of the company that it approaches these matters and me in a bad way, but it can still be able to change something, despite everything I believe in what I do TML all the time and believe in them that they will understand more of the things he writes.

• As I wrote many times, we here at TML ARE listening to the community and the players. The best and recent example is the fixing of light and colours in the next update. Don't get angry just because it isn't solved in a matter of hours, TML never operated like that. We always took our time and will continue to do so. We cannot tell the exact time when something will be fixed because we don't know it right now. That doesn't mean, it won't be handled.

You repeat again and again and again the same things and we answered them, more than once. You are heard. You cannot expect us to answer every one of your repetitions, there are also other topics and channels to operate and other members of the community to interact with.

• Martin 40 Bus

It is enough now. You have complained about the same things over and over again, in every possible forum thread that might could be used to complain about something. We noticed your concerns, we´ve seen it as you complained about that for the first time, for the 50th and for the 100th time. You have even received answers from us several times that we will take care about it, but it never seems to be enough for you,

Instead of just accepting that some things take some time, and we cant just take care about only you and only your concerns, you step it further accusing us not listening at all to our community.

I warned you several times before that you should shift down a gear, adjust your behavior towards us, which you completely ignore, so you´ll have an off-time now.

• As I wrote many times, we here at TML ARE listening to the community and the players. The best and recent example is the fixing of light and colours in the next update. Don't get angry just because it isn't solved in a matter of hours, TML never operated like that. We always took our time and will continue to do so. We cannot tell the exact time when something will be fixed because we don't know it right now. That doesn't mean, it won't be handled.

You repeat again and again and again the same things and we answered them, more than once. You are heard. You cannot expect us to answer every one of your repetitions, there are also other topics and channels to operate and other members of the community to interact with.

He told you clearly here TheBeaver Tourist bus simulator lamps are lit during the day, car washes in all games work badly for a year, these errors are reported and you can still see you do not realize because you do not drive. in addition there are bus all lights too dim, and Setra rear lights lights road are dim on MAN buses. so we know about repairing the colors and lighting of the game. Nobody talks about answers right away, but tell me how is it that serious matters like car washes, street lamps and a year I report it and it is not done is taking care of listening to the community? :/ can you imagine playing the game for a year with such disadvantages, when the Dirt Rally game came out I worked with codemasters because the picture was not all erkan, they repaired it within 1 update they thanked, also with gianst software I helped with many games, there you listen and immediately the problem is solved, no one there can publish a game with such serious flaws. The reviews in the steam would be a lot better if you really understood what I was saying .

Timo But what else I mean, a year I report some problems, I know that you will fix the lighting of the game, but I am not understood if you remove me for the fact that I care about the quality of the game, keep working with the community. I wish you all the best and the TML company, it's a shame you want to remove me from the forum, it's sad for me, you don't even know how. The topic is now over and I don't bother you.

• Martin 40 Bus you do realise I work here as well at TML, don't you? It is strange how you talk to me and my colleagues.

In what case didn't we told the truth? Those are serious accusations. Again.

I want to point to our community rules, and especially points 2.5 and 2.6, please refresh you memory.