Update 22 - Official Release

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Hey Everybody,

thank you very much for all your input. Yes, we heard loud and clear you are unsatisfied with the colours and the light, the developers are aware of this problem and will adjust it in the upcoming update. Please report any crashes to our support team, they will take care.

https://www.tml-studios.de/forum/support/

Thank you very much for answering us, I do not know if I understood you well, does this mean that these image submissions must we send these photos videos to the technical department? which we showed here .

• Martin 40 Bus, no this is not necessary, we are monitoring this forum of course and all of you left plenty of pictures to work with

Your reply about working on the image in the upcoming update is really very important to us and we are pleased, thank you that you also share our opinions and that you will restore the image to version 1.21 I wish you good luck TML STUDIOS because really the game Fernbus coach simulator is a great bus simulator hence our great concern for every detail. Thank you personally and on behalf of the players for the whole team of successful work thank you TML STUIOS Quarney

• After the update, the vibration disappeared on the PS 4 gamepad. There is a girl in the Russian community and she plays the Fernbus Simulator on the gamepad, she noted that the vibration disappeared on an uneven road, remained only when braking, can she help with something? Or do you need to wait for an update?

• Hey Everybody,

thank you very much for all your input. Yes, we heard loud and clear you are unsatisfied with the colours and the light, the developers are aware of this problem and will adjust it in the upcoming update. Please report any crashes to our support team, they will take care.

https://www.tml-studios.de/forum/support/

Thanks for that! Voicing my concerns about the new colors was literally the only thing why I've registered on this forum.

• W pobliżu

Martin 40 Bus This is very good, I conducted a survey on this issue in the community and this is what happened: almost 80% voted to cover 21 updates.

Of course, that the 1.21 image is beautiful to the human eye's landscape color focus gives it a sense of driving pleasure is clear. the picture is vivid and clear, good focus. We are all glad not only Russians that TML STUDIOS understood this perfectly and they also see these differences between 1.22 and 1.21 it is very good that they will want to fix it and release it in a future update. I have great appreciation for the creator that he can understand us and see what we are extremely important this cooperation help players for themselves but also players for the studio and vice versa, so built help is the most valuable for the game . You have to admit and thank the whole community for their contribution and for TML STUDIOS for the work that will contribute to the return and beauty of the game At the beginning, the image of the new MAN LION INTERCITY and the new map of France will gain , in this world of image 1.21 it will be great to travel and I'm sure that the bus MAN LION INTERCITY and map FRANCE will appeal to all players :)

• Hey guys,

if the colours are really this hard to look at and you want to go back to a previous version, you can do as you please on our steampage. But notice this: You won't have access to Steinhude and all the other things we've updated in the current version.

• Hey guys,

if the colours are really this hard to look at and you want to go back to a previous version, you can do as you please on our steampage. But notice this: You won't have access to Steinhude and all the other things we've updated in the current version.

That is why we want the image to go back to 1.21, that the colors are wrong , fog, out of focus image. There is nothing to write about the same, it is known that the image 1.21 is excellent, we believe that you can see it and fix it in a future update , you gave us such assurance and guarantee Quarney :)

• Hey guys,

Ok, but will you ensure that ALWAYS will have access to version 1.21 (previous)? The future version 1.23 will no longer allow access to version 1.21. because then the previous version will be 1.22 That's why I wrote this topic: Several previous versions of the game to choose (now only one)

I look forward to your reply in this topic.

• W pobliżu

Ok, but will you ensure that ALWAYS will have access to version 1.21 (previous)? The future version 1.23 will no longer allow access to version 1.21. because then the previous version will be 1.22 That's why I wrote this topic: Several previous versions of the game to choose (now only one)

I look forward to your reply in this topic.

It can't be that the image is bad and someone has to use the old version, this solution is useless because there will always be deficiencies in the game, you need to fix the lighting of the game world as version 1.21 and there is no more to raise this topic. It will do tml studios then we will evaluate how it looks the game lighting would be good because it's a pity to spoil such a beautiful game. it is already clearly written that developers can perfectly see that it is bad screen and they will try to restore the image or get a similar one in the next update and this is a priority I hope now for the creator of the game.

• haha? i will definitely buy the ram on 28th september but my concern is that why this progress is increasing when i don't have the austria/switzerland DLC? Thats why i have asked you

This is not your progress. This is global statistics.