The Bus - Spring 2020 Sneak Peek (Alpha Build)

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!

• Long have you waited for some new footage of the current development of The Bus and today we can finally show you our latest progress.

Development steadily continues and we can hardly wait to finally share even more of this upcoming city bus simulation with all of you in the future.

Follow this link to watch the video https://youtu.be/DzuvzjYRfKg

#staysafe #rideathome #TheBus

Edited 2 times, last by mk0 ().

• Official Post

I hope you give the forum members the opportunity to review the beta version. I have helped many issues until today. I can make a detailed review in THE BUS.

I would also be happy to BETA test the bus before it’s full release, we’ve been waiting 3 years for this, and it’s getting harder by the day that it’s not here, I’m kind of expecting smooth gameplay here as it’s been in development for such a long period of time.

Kind Regards.

• I would also be happy to BETA test the bus before it’s full release, we’ve been waiting 3 years for this, and it’s getting harder by the day that it’s not here, I’m kind of expecting smooth gameplay here as it’s been in development for such a long period of time.

Kind Regards.

Yes, TML studios has had a great experience for a long time. All of us have high expectations. In addition to a smooth game, I expect mod support and bus personalization to be adapted to 3 games belonging to TML. At the same time, differences in driving physics, engine sounds, suspension systems and modeling of vehicles in traffic are among my expectations. Before we forget, the dream of all of us is among my expectations in manual gear.

• We are all really looking forward to The Bus, and I am very glad that TML-Studios presented us with a gift as a video8|

It looks very cool, realistic and intriguing. Even the LIDL supermarket is present. I am very happy about that:!:

I agree with Kadimbey and CuzzystyleTV about beta testing. I would love to help in a closed beta. I want to help make the simulator even better. It is an honor for me. I have been with TML-Studios for over 10 years and admire every creation. Thank you for your work TML-Studios! I look forward to following the news about the upcoming project :thumbup:<3:)

P.S. i think that the time has come to create a separate Facebook page for the 'The Bus' project.

• To be honest, nothing new was shown, more is here:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I was expecting a test drive with passengers or progress in multiplayer.

• To be honest, nothing new was shown, more is here:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I was expecting a test drive with passengers or progress in multiplayer.

People are assets that quickly forget. TML Studio is just doing a marketing strategy. It is important to remind. Honestly, I have not seen any improvement.I was expecting something new.

• THE BUS - it looks very nice and real but you should keep good performance, new sound for buses and vehicles, good physics and tools. pedestrians and passengers must also be entered as well as the manual gear function. These matters should also be developed what I write for both games Tourist bus simulator, Fernbus coach simulator.

AI motion - this is also very important in games he also mentioned in the German topic Don_Castor

I believe it will be good, it looks great. Gil, thank you for the work of TML STUDIOS:):fernbus::thumbup:

• Alpha and Beta the only words used in gaming these days, and Early Access, sorry to sound negative but it just feels like ''I can't be bothered lately'' from the gaming industry.

What the time you have there dread? 12 o Clock Natty. :thumbup:

• The optimization of the game is a very important issue. If 'THE BUS' now has a performance like Fernbus and TBS, TML will experience great disappointment in sales. Few users play because optimization and personification are limited in other games. In fact, there is a great success when it is examined. TML should be careful about these issues.

• Official Post

The optimization of the game is a very important issue. If 'THE BUS' now has a performance like Fernbus and TBS, TML will experience great disappointment in sales. Few users play because optimization and personification are limited in other games. In fact, there is a great success when it is examined. TML should be careful about these issues.

I agree here that optimisations are important for the success of “the Bus” and it’s longevity, we can’t have another situation like Fernbus or Tourist Bus at launch, this would be bad for the game.

Kind Regards.

• i see everyone asking for mod support, but it is not as easy as just flicking a switch. To do it and protect their IP and licencees is a minefield so as much as i too would like it, I really don't expect it at this point. VR support would be a more realistic wish so im hoping that finds its way in!