Presenting: The BUS

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• It is not necessary to throw something away. It can be implemented as an additional function that would be tied to time. For example, if we want to ride and enjoy all the beauty of the route on the TXL line, then we transfer to 2016. To find ourselves in modern times, where there will no longer be a TXL line, we are transferring to another year. But this is all very complicated, and as Maximus correctly noted, it will take a very long time. And a lot of time, years has already been spent on this simulator ... I'm not ready to wait until 2023 ^^

One can only hope that at least until the end of 2020 it will be released.

But maybe TML-Studios will show us something new on The BUS on the forum and on social networks?

Less than a week is left before the start of summer and it would be nice to look at the work done in a new topic called

"The Bus - Summer 2020 Sneak Peek (Alpha Build)" ;)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Anonymous ()

• We are currently discussing how we handle the latest developments concerning the airports in Berlin. You will be notified when we settled on a solution, but be sure, we won't begin from scratch now. This would mean endless corrections on a project which is already taking veeeerrryyyy loooong.

Please note: Even if TML won't participate in the online convention by themselves, we also have a publisher who will probably represent. So let's wait and see, we maybe got something for you :)

• frankly, I don't care if the airport is shut down and it's in the game. what I care about is the release of the game as soon as possible and enjoyable to play. If we look at this, Bus Sim 18 is set on an imaginary map. Nobody says this map is not real and I don't enjoy it. Of course, the real world is at the forefront for the players, but the important thing is to play the game fluently and enjoyable. :):fernbus::fbs-sign-224:

• frankly, I don't care if the airport is shut down and it's in the game. what I care about is the release of the game as soon as possible and enjoyable to play. If we look at this, Bus Sim 18 is set on an imaginary map. Nobody says this map is not real and I don't enjoy it. Of course, the real world is at the forefront for the players, but the important thing is to play the game fluently and enjoyable. :):fernbus::fbs-sign-224:

I agree,:thumbup:

• W pobliżu

frankly, I don't care if the airport is shut down and it's in the game. what I care about is the release of the game as soon as possible and enjoyable to play. If we look at this, Bus Sim 18 is set on an imaginary map. Nobody says this map is not real and I don't enjoy it. Of course, the real world is at the forefront for the players, but the important thing is to play the game fluently and enjoyable. :):fernbus::fbs-sign-224:

of course this is the most important thing and I agree with my colleagues here egudek257 Kadimbey

• There's no point of getting rid of the whole route that TML has been working on for years, which includes a whole lot of scenery, but it would be wise to include the current line at least in the form of a DLC later on. That way, there's a win-win situation :)

• Hello!

I was on the main TML webpage and press on 'Read more' in the area about The Bus.

Scrolling down I noticed a typo.

This should say 'new cities'

Only if you load in with English selected as language

Untitled.png

Thanks

Ben

• Hi SimpleSim72,

thanks for your message! We can't give you a release date for The Bus but be prepared to receive new information in the coming weeks :)

Note: Only official employees of TML and members of the online team have the authority to reject or confirm dates, progress etc., especially concerning releases. Other suggestions are only conjectures unless they are confirmed by us.

Best regards

• It is a city bus simulator based in Berlin, on a scale 1:1. You can see some picture and clips, if you scroll down our timelines in our social media channels, we gave out some information around christmas and easter. Regards

• Offizieller Beitrag

Not really, sorry about that, we still can't confirm it is close to release.:P

With all due respect MBO530 - the game was announced 3 years ago, maybe it was announced prematurely, as we have been waiting for a good citybus simulator for ages, I think some of the hype has gone because of how long ago it was announced, personally I’d rather time be taken because I know we will get a better product in the long run but some are getting restless and 3 years ago is like a lifetime for some people.

But like I said, personally I am very happy to wait :D

Kind Regards.