Update 7 BETA - Now Available

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!

• Hey!

Although we said we won't put out two BETAs at the same time, well... unusual times require unusual measures :)

A BETA version of Update 1.7 is now available for Tourist Bus Simulator. Please note: Again, a new Unreal Engine version is used, so make sure to save your savegames as before.

Have fun, we look forward to your feedback!

Please create backup copies of your savegame files before switching to BETA Update 7. Due to the new engine version, savegames are not compatible between Tourist Bus 1.6 and Tourist Bus 1.7.

---

ATTENTION: This is a BETA update. Technical problems, instability of the game as well as bugs during gameplay can be possible.

How to install the beta version of the update?

Quite easily:

1. In your Library, you click with the right mouse button on the entry of the "Tourist Bus Simulator"
    2. In the drop-menu, you click on the entry "Properties"
    3. In the window "Tourist Bus Simulator - Properties" you select the tab "BETAS"
    4. In the field "Select the beta you would like to opt into:" select the entry "beta-"
    5. Now you can close the window and the beta version of the update should download right away
    6. After downloading the update you can start the Tourist BusSimulator via the "PLAY" button
    7. In the main menu should now be the corresponding version number of the beta version of the update and you can test the update

---

---

Changelog 1.7.31619

• Performance improvements
    • Corrections to the course of the road north of Puerto del Rosario
    • More than one high res screenshot can now be taken using the photo mode
    • Fixed some graphical bugs
    • Final preparations for new vehicle DLC
    • Fixed steering errors when exiting photo mode
    • Added buttons in the main menu that open the TML forum or TML support in the web browser
    • Added display of active gear in the minimap HUD

DLC BB40

• Fixed graphic error in the front lights

DLC MAN Lion’s Intercity

• Fixed incorrect material allocation of the LODs

DLC Scania Touring

• Collision of all variants updated
    • Fixed the position of the emergency release above the rear door of the Scania Touring 137

DLC VDL Futura FHD2

• Fixed a bug in the geometry of the FHD2 148 cockpit

---

---

Changelog 1.7.31641

• lighting updated

---

---

Changelog 1.7.31641

• AI traffic now correctly checks the collision of all vehicles
    • Fixed performance issues caused by certain vegetation
    • The standard repaint can now color predefined components
    • Fixed other graphical bugs

DLC BB40

• Fixed some material allocations of LODs

Edited 3 times, last by mk0 ().

• La

Les langues de ce forum sont toujours l'anglais et l'allemand, veuillez vous comporter en conséquence, j'ai déjà publié plusieurs fois

Code
    1. mais monsieur, c'est un problème; Je suis arabe en Algérie; et je ne maîtrise pas la langue anglaise, je traduis avec google. vous devez comprendre cela; sinon, je ne poste rien, et de toute façon merci merci mille fois, car tu m'ignores, et bien ce site doit voir d'autres solutions pour des inconnus comme nous

• I agree with my friends, the picture is too bright, as it was in Fernbus and only the changes have improved I hope that TML STUDIOS will improve the picture because it is bad now. Post-processing options to medium is not an option, it must be good for the highest settings. This is a mistake, please correct the TML STUDIOS image so that it is not so bright white because it loses the charm of the game and colors ,sharpness.

shows photos of this phenomenon.

A great bus ride Fernbus :) :fernbus::fbs-sign-330::thumbup:

• better to fix falling fps problem

The image is the most important ,thing have to fix it, also improve performance, all reported items are relevant .

The Beta version is therefore released so that you can check it, dellete bugs to improve and then only release a good constant version.

I am very happy that TML STUDIOS works for two games at the same time is a great thing.

I believe that the next Beta version will fix this bright current picture.

Thank you for the work TML STUDIOS :thumbup::)

A great bus ride Fernbus :) :fernbus::fbs-sign-330::thumbup:

• Highest settings

Resolution scale : 150

Night view

-Fps is quite low. It does not exceed 31 Fps.

-In the city, objects are loaded late and Fps drops to 24-25.

-The headlights of the buses do not light up enough.

Day view

-Everything is white.

-In general, I observe 34-36 FPS values.

DLC Scania

-The signal and retarder auto throwing sound disappeared. The same problem applies to fernbus.

In the mirrors, everything is whiter than it is.

This problem with the wheels continues.

I have encountered, with a strange situation. I parked the bus in the garage when it was raining, and when I got off the bus, the noise of the rain falling outside was reduced. Nothing strange up to here. However, when I get on the bus, although I am in the garage, there is an excessive rain noise. I go back into the garage and the sound disappears. Then I get on the bus, but even though I am inside the garage, the sound of rain starts to increase.

• Hi there, the whiteness is definitely a problem and is been looked into. Sorry for that mistake again. The other reports have been forwarded as well, thanks!