The Bus - official information

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• The Bus news? Here we go! We have put together a little insight into the gameplay, more precisely the tour editor. Have fun! (Video is in German, but you can put on English subtitles)

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• I've been looking forward to this day :)

And TML-Studios kept their promise of «The Bus» news :thumbup:

True, I expected to see a little gameplay at the end of the video. But as the saying goes: "They don't look a gift horse in the mouth." So thanks for that too ;):thumbup:

I liked the initial menu. I paused the video and looked at each tab for a long time 8|

The route creation reminded me a lot of the latest «Tourist Bus Simulator» update. Everything is simple and straightforward. However, I will rarely use this function, since I like ready-made real existing routes more. But the idea seems to me interesting 8o

True, from the third minute I stopped understanding anything ^^

Came to a dead end ^^

I think when the early access comes out, I will understand what the matter is. In the game MAG 2020, I also did not immediately understand what the essence was, and then through trial and error I found the right path :)

I am sure that in time we will sort it out.

The main thing is that at the end of the route it would be possible to wait a little, set the route in IBIS and go along the route again, without going into the menu :fbs-sign-224:

Good job! :thumbup:

• I liked the initial menu. I paused the video and looked at each tab for a long time 8|

Same :)

Multi lang support, creating servers, wide modding possibilities. ranking system. NICE!:love: I can't see if you can add a password or create server only for friends, but I think TML hasn't forgotten about it ;)

I really like the main menu, it's simple and clear, Although for a moment I had a thought tiles from windows 8 but it looks very good:) It all looks like the basis of a project that will be supported and extended for many years. Let the number of bus stops in the future exceed that of the game Bus & Cable- car Simulator:thumbup:

• Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

you be sure to watch the video. this year is The Bus year :)

• i'm really hoping on some good news on when the game get its release date, at the end of this month hopefully. Because i deleted unfortunately fernbus got bored of it. Its just the same and no, i'm not going to buy the netherlands DLC. Its just i don't have the interest anymore in the game. So i hope "The bus", can change this, because its a 1:1 map, etc. Now, i'm playing tramsim like crazy, just to wait on something in the bus simulator world ;)

• I'm sorry that you have a bad opinion. Maybe it's because you're tired. Take a short break and you will definitely want to start «FBS again». Perhaps already in the New Year.

Because «The Bus» is still a city bus simulator. Fernbus is an intercity bus.

I am sure that time will pass and you will want to play «FBS» again ;)

By the way, I have a question about «TramSim». But I will ask it in a special topic.

• I'm sorry that you have a bad opinion. Maybe it's because you're tired. Take a short break and you will definitely want to start «FBS again». Perhaps already in the New Year.

Because «The Bus» is still a city bus simulator. Fernbus is an intercity bus.

I am sure that time will pass and you will want to play «FBS» again ;)

By the way, I have a question about «TramSim». But I will ask it in a special topic.

No problem, go ahead and ask that question, the thing is with fernbus and games like ETS2, its just that its very long distances and my interest changed over the years when bus sim 18 came out, i just wanted city type of simulator games, thats why i still play tourist bus simulator, but have stopped playing Fernbus. Its has nothing to do with the game, but with the interest that i have versus when i played the game for the first time. So i'll wait on The bus so that i can enjoy it even more :)

• A note for the English speaking part of the forum as well: Indeed, it seems that we will need all of the time we announced. So the Early Access will very likely start sometime in March.

• And take a look at that...

Externer Inhalt store.steampowered.com

Thank you for support Japanese. Many Japanese PC gamers can play English game but it is better that we can use our language than only in English.

I am very looking for hear more information about this fantastic game and play early access.

• the_bus-career-q.png

Did I miss some information or has the "Career Mode" already been talked about?

I just rewatched the in-game editors video and had a look at the tabs and wondered about the career. I'm especially interested in how the licenses work. And I didn't find somebody talk about it. But it may be that I missed something.

• Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com

you be sure to watch the video. this year is The Bus year :)

There is a bug in the sound mechanism (maybe in the scripts) on the bus. Sometimes when accelerating, specifically when starting from the headlights, you can hear the retarder engaging (13:40 to 13:49 and 14:40 to 14:48 from driving) and this is an error because the retarder should only be heard when braking.